Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

.... - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / .... (1190 Views)

Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like / Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels / My Experience Of Racism In America, What Africans Can Learn From It- Aroms Aigbe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 08, 2020
THREAD CLOSED
Re: .... by chatinent: 5:06pm On Mar 08, 2020
Personally, I don't have to care.
Re: .... by marvelife: 6:10pm On Mar 08, 2020
Please correct the Title to MOSTLY BLACK AFRICANS ***
saying this from my personal experience
Even we race against each other in another man's land..
My boss is from Algeria and I know what it feels like being a black..
Shalom
Re: .... by Powersurge: 9:29pm On Mar 08, 2020
Op let me ask you a question. If you grew to know that your a particular person is always at your dad's Beck and call.

This person CANNOT do anything without your dad. Your dad fix his road, makes his clothes. In short, your dad makes over 90% of what he uses. Going to a school that your dad established will be one of his greatest achievement in life. His family is dying of hunger, war, diseases. This person cannot manage anything on his own. His survival literally depends on your dad.

When you grow, the children of that person are also doing the same things their dad did. They were subservient to you. Depending on you. This continues for generations. In fact, it is now like an established law. "that person and his generations cannot be anything on their own".

Will you ever accept the idea that this person is equal to you?

Dignity is best achieved by result. Something every black nation of the world is yet to do.
Re: .... by jesmond3945: 1:14am On Mar 09, 2020
Powersurge:
Op let me ask you a question. If you grew to know that your a particular person is always at your dad's Beck and call.

This person CANNOT do anything without your dad. Your dad fix his road, makes his clothes. In short, your dad makes over 90% of what he uses. Going to a school that your dad established will be one of his greatest achievement in life. His family is dying of hunger, war, diseases. This person cannot manage anything on his own. His survival literally depends on your dad.

When you grow, the children of that person are also doing the same things their dad did. They were subservient to you. Depending on you. This continues for generations. In fact, it is now like an established law. "that person and his generations cannot be anything on their own".

Dignity is best achieved by result. Something every black nation of the world is yet to do.
white supremacist don't care, if you like achieve all the results you want. The case of china is an example. lalalastica front page.
Op I have experienced racism very much.

1 Like

Re: .... by nlPoster: 3:53am On Mar 09, 2020
Powersurge:

Re: .... by Nobody: 5:22am On Mar 09, 2020
Canih:
Have you experienced any form of RACISM?
How do you think it will be stopped?
STOP TRIBALISM first, because that's what transfigures into RACISM.

Until we start seeing people around us as humans of equal opportunities, never talk about RACISM

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: .... by Mizwisdom(f): 6:16am On Mar 09, 2020
Powersurge:

What do you know about racism? it's color based supremacy, has nothing to do with brains or innovations as you're depicting. If your father likes he should manufacture the best robots in the world, some people will still treat you like trash based on your color

1 Like

Re: .... by Mizwisdom(f): 6:18am On Mar 09, 2020
EVILFOREST:

STOP TRIBALISM first, because that's what transfigures into RACISM.

Until we start seeing people around us as humans of equal opportunities, never talk about RACISM

Hahaha they have come again, no clue about the topic but they must post opinion grin
Re: .... by nlPoster: 7:12am On Mar 09, 2020
If tribalism is ingrained in us then we should be more understanding when we see it in others.
Re: .... by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 09, 2020
See what our ancestors don cause ��
Re: .... by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 09, 2020
I don't know so
It will haunt all black Africans forever.
Re: .... by AfonjaBoston: 9:52am On Mar 09, 2020
You complain about racism but its okay for a yeegbo man to call a yoloba man an ewedu eater and 419ner vice versa

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Every Country Is On Lockdown Where Are You Going / Please. I Need Your Advice!!! / Is Israel A Country To Travel For Greener Pastures?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.