Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Child Born Out Of Wedlock - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Child Born Out Of Wedlock (905 Views)

Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner / My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. / How Do You Gain Complete Custody Of A Child Born Out Of Wedlock? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Child Born Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 08, 2020
I impregnanted this girl but I don't want to marry her. I am interested in the child. She is yet to deliver. I talked to the family that I need my child, but they refused and said I won't have him as I didn't pay her bride price.

Now I want to go to court. Am thinking if I will win the case. I don't want to spend my money and after every thing I won't win the case.
Re: Child Born Out Of Wedlock by skentelelady(f): 5:29pm On Mar 08, 2020
You don't plan to marry her but you slept with her without condom and put her in a family way

There is God oo

2 Likes

Re: Child Born Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 08, 2020
LawBreaker:
I impregnanted this girl but I don't want to marry her. I am interested in the child. She is yet to deliver. I talked to the family that I need my child, but they refused and said I won't have him as I didn't pay her bride price.

Now I want to go to court. Am thinking if I will win the case. I don't want to spend my money and after every thing I won't win the case.

You don't have any legal ground to claim the child. Just forget it and move on.

3 Likes

Re: Child Born Out Of Wedlock by xreal: 5:45pm On Mar 08, 2020
NyenwePHC:

Are you sure about that?

Is DNA result not tenable in the court of law?

LawBreaker:

You are taking things too too far.

You shouldn't take such step of going to court.

If you don't have a sister, just imagine you got one and such is happening to her, how would you feel?

What I will say is... Love the lady, if not for anything, but for the fact that she is a mother to your child.

Also love and care for the child when born. If you do so, you wouldn't need intervention of a court.

Your blood will find you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Child Born Out Of Wedlock by okomile(f): 5:51pm On Mar 08, 2020
U r really lawbreaker!

Go to court!

You will be shamed on court verdict that you will not have erection in the next one year!

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Child Born Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 08, 2020
NyenwePHC:

Thanks, I will do just this.
Re: Child Born Out Of Wedlock by bayobabe(f): 6:12pm On Mar 08, 2020
LawBreaker:

Better
Re: Child Born Out Of Wedlock by bigiyaro(m): 6:20pm On Mar 08, 2020
hehehehe, OP, you are very funny and ignorant, its like the girl and her family are ignorant too, if not the girl's parents are suppose to take you to court or a customary court, first of all you will pay damages (you have damaged her by impregnating her out of wedlock) you deprived the parents of full bride price and traditional marriage rites. you hurt their pride by societal stigma of bearing a bastard child.
After that, you will be fully responsible for the girl's antenatal, child birth and attendant hospital bill, in some cases you will be full responsible for the kid until he is 18, meanwhile the child will be in the custody of his mother.
So instead of going to court, just load a gun and shot yourself in the leg, cos that's what will happen. so you think you can just impregnate a woman and walk away with the baby? you dey joke big time.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Child Born Out Of Wedlock by GboyegaD(m): 6:22pm On Mar 08, 2020
LawBreaker:

Not sure you will but you could file for some visitation rights in the least.
Re: Child Born Out Of Wedlock by jaymichael(m): 6:27pm On Mar 08, 2020
LawBreaker:

No court will grant you that kind of custody of the child. Just have good relationship with your baby mama and her family then take care of your parental responsibilities.

1 Like

Re: Child Born Out Of Wedlock by mamatwiny(f): 6:28pm On Mar 08, 2020
I wonder how heartless ppl can become. You impregnated her, the pain, the trauma, stigma and temporary terminating her career, instead of finding way to make peace, you are threatening to go to court.
Let me go and invite Cyriakus Uzuekwe cos he specializes in such stories.

My advise is that even if you dont want to marry her, provide for her and the baby. Pay for antenatal and other fees ( if the parents allow you), just be friendly. Continue doing that, with time, she will change her mind if you ask again.

Men that are scared of marriage pay between N1m to N2m for women to have their baby and hand over to them here in PH. This is asides the feeding , housing and occasional treats

3 Likes

Re: Child Born Out Of Wedlock by ImaIma1(f): 6:49pm On Mar 08, 2020
So you slept with her without protection not thinking about the possibility of a pregnancy.

You don't want to marry her. So she's going to have the baby on her own.

Then on top of that, you want to take her to court to claim the baby.

Ok

1 Like

Re: Child Born Out Of Wedlock by SweetCunt97(f): 6:57pm On Mar 08, 2020
LawBreaker:

Pls get the fvck off... Look at this animal ooo! U want ur child ki u there. Her body baby factory na. Anumpama

2 Likes

Re: Child Born Out Of Wedlock by SweetCunt97(f): 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2020
LawBreaker:

irresponsible loafer... Your forefathers must b proud.

1 Like

Re: Child Born Out Of Wedlock by LadySarah: 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2020
They are gradually turning naive n desperate girls to baby factories.

She is good to Bleep with not to marry.

Igbo si"mete onye di nma enyi Maka olulu.
Why isn't she good to marry?

Pray tell me

1 Like

Re: Child Born Out Of Wedlock by eyinjuege: 7:50pm On Mar 08, 2020
LawBreaker:

You can co-parent with your baby mama.
Pay her antenatal and delivery bills. Pay for your baby's food, clothes and give the mother some money for miscellaneous expenses on the baby.
Marriage no be by force. You both made this baby together, and you should both try and raise the child. You don't have to be married to co-parent.

1 Like

Re: Child Born Out Of Wedlock by eyinjuege: 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2020
skentelelady:
You don't plan to marry her but you slept with her without condom and put her in a family way

There is God oo

Why must people marry because of pregnancy ?
Did they talk of marriage before they got pregnant? It's a different thing if he promised her marriage, and she got pregnant but if he didn't, he hasn't done any wrong o.
That's how people will be forced into miserable unions, that will still end in violence and tears
Re: Child Born Out Of Wedlock by Nephilim: 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2020
LawBreaker:

fool, if someone do your sister like that will you be happy.

1 Like

Re: Child Born Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 08, 2020
jaymichael:
No court will grant you that kind of custody of the child. Just have good relationship with your baby mama and her family then take care of your parental responsibilities.

They said they don't need me to do expenses.
Re: Child Born Out Of Wedlock by frozen70(f): 12:45pm On Mar 09, 2020
LawBreaker:

You can't eat your cake and have it

If she is sweat for friendship then she is good for marriage

Look, just leave her alone pls because she will never ever give that child to you

It's either you marry her or she becomes your baby mama with no intentions of marriage

No woman will drop her child an infant for any man that pregnants her, its very difficult to do

Just take it cool and train your child while in her custody

If you take it to court, you won't get the child for whatever reason you may want to tender
Re: Child Born Out Of Wedlock by Phadalod(m): 8:39pm On May 27, 2020
LawBreaker:

You need to be flogged mercilessly, but the question is why do we have irresponsible guys everywhere gaaaan naa

You don't intend marrying her and you f¿cked her?

Na the girl I go blame for opening her two tiny legs for you to cream her bread without making sure you have her in your picture.

Imagine you are the lady in question and a guy tell you this, how would you feel?

You better marry her
Re: Child Born Out Of Wedlock by Mariangeles(f): 8:54pm On May 27, 2020
LawBreaker:

Believe me, you'll live to regret giving up on your child.
You have to settle things amicably with the girl's people so that they can allow you be in your child's life from day one.
You don't have to marry her for now...maybe in the future, you both might consider it.
What matters most now is the child involved.
Do not take the easy cowardly route!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Love & Respect My Best Friend But His Pretty Wife Keeps Giving Me Green Light / Denim Sneakers For Kids At Affordable Price / I Wish To Express My Anger And Total Disappointment In Some Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.