Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Travelling To Bauchi By Flight From Anambra - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Travelling To Bauchi By Flight From Anambra (733 Views)

See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi / NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra / New Corper Travelling To NYSC Camp Involved In Accident In Lokoja(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To Bauchi By Flight From Anambra by Ndyoo(m): 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2020
Dear Nairalnders,

My sister was posted to Bauchi despite... and she will be travelling from Anambra (Asaba Intl Airport) by flight. Does anyone know how to reach Bauchi camp by flight? Which airline should she take? I would also like information concerning transportation from Bauchi Airport to the orientation camp.

Thanks in advance...
Re: Travelling To Bauchi By Flight From Anambra by mysteryman2014: 7:08pm On Mar 08, 2020
She has to get to Abuja and a connecting flight to Jos or Bauchi.
Re: Travelling To Bauchi By Flight From Anambra by donbachi(m): 7:10pm On Mar 08, 2020
Wailo camp does not have helipad,talkless of airport.
Re: Travelling To Bauchi By Flight From Anambra by biafraisdead(m): 7:30pm On Mar 08, 2020
Ndyoo:
Dear Nairalnders,

My sister was posted to Bauchi despite... and she will be travelling from Anambra by flight. Does anyone know how to reach Bauchi camp by flight? Which airline should she take? I would also like information concerning flight from Bauchi Airport to the orientation camp.

Thanks in advance...
Travelling to Bauchi from Anambra by flight? Does Anambra have an airport? So how does ur sister intend to travel by flight from Anambra or is it through witchcraft.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Bauchi By Flight From Anambra by encircling: 8:04pm On Mar 08, 2020
biafraisdead:

Travelling to Bauchi from Anambra by flight? Does Anambra have an airport? So how does ur sister intend to travel by flight from Anambra or is it through witchcraft.
I taya o
Re: Travelling To Bauchi By Flight From Anambra by Ndyoo(m): 8:08pm On Mar 08, 2020
mysteryman2014:
She has to get to Abuja and a connecting flight to Jos or Bauchi.

I learnt that Jos is also much closer by road. Do you think the road is safe from the senseless killings of fulani herdsmen?
Re: Travelling To Bauchi By Flight From Anambra by Ndyoo(m): 8:16pm On Mar 08, 2020
donbachi:
Wailo camp does not have helipad,talkless of airport.

It was a typo which I didn't read before posting. I am already stressed by the whole thing.
Re: Travelling To Bauchi By Flight From Anambra by mysteryman2014: 8:19pm On Mar 08, 2020
Ndyoo:

I learnt that Jos is also much closer by road. Do you think the road is safe from the senseless killings of fulani herdsmen?

Where is she actually going? Jos or Bauchi?
Re: Travelling To Bauchi By Flight From Anambra by donbachi(m): 8:32pm On Mar 08, 2020
Ndyoo:

It was a typo which I didn't read before posting. I am already stressed by the whole thing.
ok..wailo camp is in ganjuwa local govt.some how far 4rm bauchi town...she can get direct car 4rm jos or enter bauchi town and join a bus going there.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Directions To Catholic Coppers House In Abuja / Pinnacle Coterie International / Help With Nysc Registration For Int'l Graduate. Urgent For July 2009 Batch B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.