Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Regina Daniels Spotted Looking Unkempt & Gloomy Beside Her Hubby At Pete's Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Spotted Looking Unkempt & Gloomy Beside Her Hubby At Pete's Party (10087 Views)

Zinoleesky Spotted 'Looking Like A Shadow Of Himself" / BBNaija Omashola Looks Unkempt & Homeless Days After Hinting Of Being Depressed / Omotola, Mr Ibu, Mercy Johnson & Hubby At Inauguration Of Sierra Leone President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Spotted Looking Unkempt & Gloomy Beside Her Hubby At Pete's Party by MsDoris(f): 10:10pm On Mar 08, 2020
Regina Daniels Spotted Looking Unkempt And Gloomy Beside Her Husband At Pete Edochie's Birthday Party
It seems marriage is taking a toll on Nollywood's most sought after teen actress, Regina Daniels, who recently got married to her Boo, 62 year old Billionaire Politician, Ned Nwoko.

The beautiful talented actress was spotted looking not too good at Veteran Nollywood actor, Pete Edochie's 73rd birthday party hosted by her husband, Ned Nwoko.

The 19 year old rocked a flowing oversized white sleeveless gown over black slippers with an unmade hair.

Her expression was a bit gloomy as it felt like she was trying hard to put on a smile.

Her appearance was a far cry from what we are used to seeing on her Instagram page.

See more photos here:

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/03/teenage-actress-regina-daniels-spotted.html

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Spotted Looking Unkempt & Gloomy Beside Her Hubby At Pete's Party by amaniro: 10:19pm On Mar 08, 2020
Lol una carry this girl matter for head like today's bread

16 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Spotted Looking Unkempt & Gloomy Beside Her Hubby At Pete's Party by Bruno3000(m): 10:21pm On Mar 08, 2020
grin is dat man really a billionaire?

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Spotted Looking Unkempt & Gloomy Beside Her Hubby At Pete's Party by oluwoleife: 11:47pm On Mar 08, 2020
Madam is pregnant......leave her!

8 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Spotted Looking Unkempt & Gloomy Beside Her Hubby At Pete's Party by BrightAhiah(m): 11:59pm On Mar 08, 2020
Btw the OP @MzDoris wey post this, I just wan ask weda na everyday or Everytime you dey make ur hair?
So a billionaire wife no fit carry her natural hair again in peace?

6 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Spotted Looking Unkempt & Gloomy Beside Her Hubby At Pete's Party by MsDoris(f): 12:12am On Mar 09, 2020
Lol
Re: Regina Daniels Spotted Looking Unkempt & Gloomy Beside Her Hubby At Pete's Party by femi4: 5:08am On Mar 09, 2020
She's preggy....Pregnancy do scatter them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Spotted Looking Unkempt & Gloomy Beside Her Hubby At Pete's Party by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:12am On Mar 09, 2020
My heart bleeds at d reality that money can make a young lady settle in marriage with a man old enough to be her great grandfather

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Spotted Looking Unkempt & Gloomy Beside Her Hubby At Pete's Party by MrSensor(m): 6:15am On Mar 09, 2020
tongue op will u keep quiet?
Re: Regina Daniels Spotted Looking Unkempt & Gloomy Beside Her Hubby At Pete's Party by Adgideon(m): 7:23am On Mar 09, 2020
Oga find work do, you will see how valuable your time is, but if you get work already get busy, I bet you won't hv time 4 reginald matter, just get busy
Re: Regina Daniels Spotted Looking Unkempt & Gloomy Beside Her Hubby At Pete's Party by missimelda01(f): 7:27am On Mar 09, 2020
Preggy Regina kiss
Re: Regina Daniels Spotted Looking Unkempt & Gloomy Beside Her Hubby At Pete's Party by PureGoldh(m): 8:04am On Mar 09, 2020
This girl matter no dey tire una...make una free her na..make she get small breathing space

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Spotted Looking Unkempt & Gloomy Beside Her Hubby At Pete's Party by YoungPerson(m): 9:34am On Mar 09, 2020
amaniro:
Lol una carry this girl matter for head like today's bread
Just tell them Egungun be careful
Re: Regina Daniels Spotted Looking Unkempt & Gloomy Beside Her Hubby At Pete's Party by Xzydar(m): 10:26am On Mar 09, 2020
smiley
Re: Regina Daniels Spotted Looking Unkempt & Gloomy Beside Her Hubby At Pete's Party by Sayboy: 10:31am On Mar 09, 2020
Confused about how to move ahead in your career?

Let's help you through your career, turnaround your disappointment and land an offer.

Schedule your appointment, take your career to the next level

Drop a message on 08080939463

Re: Regina Daniels Spotted Looking Unkempt & Gloomy Beside Her Hubby At Pete's Party by StylishLord(m): 11:07am On Mar 09, 2020
it her life na. abi is she complaining to u poster
Re: Regina Daniels Spotted Looking Unkempt & Gloomy Beside Her Hubby At Pete's Party by esteerola(f): 11:47am On Mar 09, 2020
Next!!!
Re: Regina Daniels Spotted Looking Unkempt & Gloomy Beside Her Hubby At Pete's Party by luap1990(m): 12:27pm On Mar 09, 2020
to care for your elderly parents, if you are not around. Then Omisina Memorial Aged home is the best home, we care for the physical and emotional needs of our aged. Locate us today @ 6, Alabiyamo Avenue Old Bodija or call us on 08137801264 or email me @ okeleyepaul@ymail.com. Thank you as we await to treat your aged with care
Re: Regina Daniels Spotted Looking Unkempt & Gloomy Beside Her Hubby At Pete's Party by iammo(m): 1:03pm On Mar 09, 2020
that's what pregnancy do to you especially first trimester

MsDoris:
Regina Daniels Spotted Looking Unkempt And Gloomy Beside Her Husband At Pete Edochie's Birthday Party
It seems marriage is taking a toll on Nollywood's most sought after teen actress, Regina Daniels, who recently got married to her Boo, 62 year old Billionaire Politician, Ned Nwoko.

The beautiful talented actress was spotted looking not too good at Veteran Nollywood actor, Pete Edochie's 73rd birthday party hosted by her husband, Ned Nwoko.

The 19 year old rocked a flowing oversized white sleeveless gown over black slippers with an unmade hair.

Her expression was a bit gloomy as it felt like she was trying hard to put on a smile.

Her appearance was a far cry from what we are used to seeing on her Instagram page.

See more photos here:

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/03/teenage-actress-regina-daniels-spotted.html
Re: Regina Daniels Spotted Looking Unkempt & Gloomy Beside Her Hubby At Pete's Party by NobleAngell(f): 1:57pm On Mar 09, 2020
This is just the beginning.
Re: Regina Daniels Spotted Looking Unkempt & Gloomy Beside Her Hubby At Pete's Party by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 09, 2020
Bruno3000:
What do you expect billionaires ain't lousy
I ask myself that same question each time I see his neck
Re: Regina Daniels Spotted Looking Unkempt & Gloomy Beside Her Hubby At Pete's Party by MsDoris(f): 5:03pm On Mar 09, 2020
Eyah
Re: Regina Daniels Spotted Looking Unkempt & Gloomy Beside Her Hubby At Pete's Party by Tifunloran: 5:57pm On Mar 09, 2020
Her headache not mine
Re: Regina Daniels Spotted Looking Unkempt & Gloomy Beside Her Hubby At Pete's Party by englishmart(m): 8:03pm On Mar 09, 2020
62-19
Re: Regina Daniels Spotted Looking Unkempt & Gloomy Beside Her Hubby At Pete's Party by Bruno3000(m): 8:20pm On Mar 09, 2020
grin what a neck
ZINIBANKS:

What do you expect billionaires ain't lousy
I ask myself that same question each time I see his neck
Re: Regina Daniels Spotted Looking Unkempt & Gloomy Beside Her Hubby At Pete's Party by sofiscatedmoron: 8:40pm On Mar 09, 2020
That's not her biko
Re: Regina Daniels Spotted Looking Unkempt & Gloomy Beside Her Hubby At Pete's Party by mytime24(f): 9:33pm On Mar 09, 2020
Bruno3000:
Money miss road cheesy smiley
Re: Regina Daniels Spotted Looking Unkempt & Gloomy Beside Her Hubby At Pete's Party by Karemarealty288(m): 6:31am On Mar 10, 2020
Regina utilized her virginity, youthfulness, nativity and popularity before it expires like those of her predecessors in the movie industry.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Empress Njamah, Rachel Bakam, Beauty Queens Kick Against Rape With Novelty Match / DJ Cuppy Displays "Front Asset" In Adidas Bra (photos) / Who Is Your Best And Worst Celebrity In Nigeria For 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.