Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City (57285 Views)

Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) / Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool / Emotional Pictures After The Match Between Nigeria VS Iceland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City by justifyme(m): 8:29am On Mar 09, 2020
That one na scratch, e no reach wetin boys dey collect for street, while playing our ten toes

1 Like

Re: Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City by C505: 8:29am On Mar 09, 2020
toffyz:
Then it was a pyrrhic victory for him.

Meanwhile, Man city dominated all through but @ the end Man utd was victorious.

I'm a staunch Liverpool fan, you all know what that means.

I hate man utd!

Even though, I ought to support them today to win to reduce the number of matches Liverpool would have to win to become champion. But hell NO, I wanted them beaten.

Anyways, congratulations to all Liverpool fans around the world!

The EPL trophy is heading back to its usual base.

I LOVE LIVERPOOL FC

Pyrrhic victory indeed.

Wasn't that exactly what happened against Liverpool when utd we're chasing a goal to reduce the deficit before Allison launched the ball to salah just milliseconds away from full time?

5 Likes

Re: Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 09, 2020
Bad
Re: Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City by jaxxy(m): 8:31am On Mar 09, 2020
He scored now we won’t hear word again. manU if not for ighalo I was already tired of them.
Re: Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City by raphy(m): 8:31am On Mar 09, 2020
that first poster just say it all but 30yrs I such a long time for the cup to come to.am field.

that injury.is not brutal brutal something that I still use to play monkey post.or 4post wit one touch.

we are liverpool we must beat atm at home amen.

bless weel ahead everyone
Re: Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City by raphy(m): 8:32am On Mar 09, 2020
that first poster just say it all but 30yrs I such a long time for the cup to come to.am field.

that injury.is not brutal brutal something that I still use to play monkey post.or 4post wit one touch.

we are liverpool we must beat atm at home amen.

bless week ahead everyone
Re: Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City by NigeriaBam: 8:32am On Mar 09, 2020
Congratulations to Manchester United
Re: Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City by wizod(m): 8:32am On Mar 09, 2020
toffyz:

I hate man utd!

Even though, I ought to support them today to win to reduce the number of matches Liverpool would have to win to become champion. But hell NO, I wanted them beaten.

I LOVE LIVERPOOL FC

long epistle with only one like. Go and rest joor

1 Like

Re: Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City by StrafordSTONES(m): 8:33am On Mar 09, 2020
motionarena:
This small injury we dey flex when we dey olay monkey post you dey call brutal

I swear...De kind injury WA men Don sustain for football, dis one na scratch

No be only BRUTAL
Re: Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City by Susu888(m): 8:34am On Mar 09, 2020
He should man up pls and stop squandering good passes. sad

2 Likes

Re: Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 09, 2020
obembet:
Anthony Martial could be fairly satisfied with his day's work on Sunday afternoon, scoring a goal and winning Man Of The Match as Manchester United beat Man City 2-0.

But it wasn't all easy for the Frenchman, who took to social media to share images of the wounds he picked up during the high octane derby.

Martial was struck down injured in the second half when he collided with the woodwork after pressing City goalkeeper Ederson. He ended up in the net and needed treatment from United's medical staff.

He initially played on but was eventually replaced on the 78-minute mark by Scott McTominay — who then scored the second and match-sealing goal from long range.

White the cuts look bad, it doesn't appear to be too serious a problem. Martial used a 'pained' and a 'laughing' emoji alongside his Instagram story post.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will hope Martial is fit to keep his place in the side, despite substitute Odion Ighalo having an excellent impact against City — as he has in many games since his January arrival.

United still have forward Marcus Rashford out injured with a double stress fracture in his back. Martial is likely to be fine and ready to feature as United travel to Austrian side LASK on Thursday night for the first leg of their Europa League last 16 tie.

Source: https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-utd-city-anthony-martial-17887045.amp

Ouch!
Re: Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City by caprini1: 8:41am On Mar 09, 2020
motionarena:
I tell you!...even their so called hamstring ,is our normal muscle pull,that coach will rub nerve and bone ointment on it ,and you enter pitch back....these days its 1 month out grin
Re: Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City by xynerise: 8:42am On Mar 09, 2020
This small scratch?
Me wey use open toes still dey play ball
Re: Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:42am On Mar 09, 2020
toffyz:

I hate man utd!

I LOVE LIVERPOOL FC

Guy the premier league trophy has never been to Liverpool, not to talk of a usual base. Enjoy it because this is a one in a century event.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City by Fremodex: 8:43am On Mar 09, 2020
motionarena:

Like seriously
Re: Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City by nwamabo247(m): 8:45am On Mar 09, 2020
me well I wish him a quick recovery from the woond
Re: Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City by Angelfrost(m): 8:46am On Mar 09, 2020
toffyz:

I hate man utd!

I LOVE LIVERPOOL FC

You almost made sense till the line about "EPL title returning to its usual base"...

Not a fan of EPL, but the only and true " usual base" of that esteemed trophy is Old Trafford!!!

The entire universe knows that. grin

4 Likes

Re: Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City by Pelumi75(m): 8:48am On Mar 09, 2020
toffyz:

I hate man utd!

I LOVE LIVERPOOL FC

Usual??
After 30 freaking years?

4 Likes

Re: Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City by Angelfrost(m): 8:48am On Mar 09, 2020
motionarena:

Welcome to football of the 21st century... And, these people earn such insane wages. Smh.
Re: Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City by Angelfrost(m): 8:51am On Mar 09, 2020
Expert17:
Anything for the win.......

Tottenham next......ggmu

Draw game... That's if Spurs don't rediscover their winning ways. Clubs tend to do that with Man United these days!!! tongue
Re: Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City by excellentj4teal(m): 8:58am On Mar 09, 2020
Jerkules:
That victory made me soo happy i paid double for Sex grin
Chai! See woman pikin
Re: Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City by Commentor: 9:00am On Mar 09, 2020
toffyz:

I hate man utd!

I LOVE LIVERPOOL FC

Er, Liverpool has never won the EPL since it started.

2 Likes

Re: Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City by masterflowx(m): 9:03am On Mar 09, 2020
toffyz:

I hate man utd!

I LOVE LIVERPOOL FC

You be my padi be that o.
I hate manure and their fans with passion.
I liked as the win yesterday and I also hate to see them jubilating after any match.
Re: Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City by luminouz(m): 9:07am On Mar 09, 2020
OnpointDesign:
embarassed

Okay. It's a flesh wound.
Men, yesterday I was inside the pitch eeh. Defending that goal.

Small thing remain for me to get red card for the match. grin

I can't remember the last time I was that excited.
Like after the second goal, I mad, I hug everybody for viewing center even lose my voice join.

nawa o...on top football wey u use ur own money watch?
Re: Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City by Orpe7(m): 9:09am On Mar 09, 2020
If that would give Ighalo more play time no lele
Ain't a fan but I dont like the way na for 80plus mins dey put him in
Re: Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City by okenwaa(m): 9:12am On Mar 09, 2020
toffyz:

I hate man utd!

I LOVE LIVERPOOL FC

See you and your hate here, see early grave very close by......heart attack is real.

#GGMU

1 Like

Re: Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City by Bluezy13(m): 9:12am On Mar 09, 2020
An Arsenal fan paid my viewing fee with the aim to mocking me after we lose...

But
We won.
Imagine the happiness!

1 Like

Re: Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City by Expert17: 9:13am On Mar 09, 2020
Angelfrost:

Draw game... That's if Spurs don't rediscover their winning ways. Clubs tend to do that with Man United these days!!! tongue

No way.. We gonna trash them

0-2 scoreline
Re: Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City by Reference(m): 9:27am On Mar 09, 2020
CXLVII:
To grill that meat and having it with chilled beer just dey hungry me

Hmmm... frozen comment. Your own na DSS go invite you.... then hand you over to MI5.
Re: Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City by Npower: 9:29am On Mar 09, 2020
Op, so this is a brutal injury abi? Oya come to my area let me show you what a brutal injury is like. Meanwhile, even Dangote no see my back
Re: Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City by saintaustine(m): 9:30am On Mar 09, 2020
toffyz:

I hate man utd!

I LOVE LIVERPOOL FC

Usual base for where.
All this 2019/2020 Liverpool fans self

Respect to theatre of dreams,
Home of trophies

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal / Alex Iwobi's Sister, Marie, Is Beautiful (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.