Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,303 members, 7,853,406 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:00 PM

Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City (57279 Views)

Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) / Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool / Emotional Pictures After The Match Between Nigeria VS Iceland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 09, 2020
toffyz:
Then it was a pyrrhic victory for him.

Meanwhile, Man city dominated all through but @ the end Man utd was victorious.

I'm a staunch Liverpool fan, you all know what that means.

I hate man utd!

Even though, I ought to support them today to win to reduce the number of matches Liverpool would have to win to become champion. But hell NO, I wanted them beaten.

Anyways, congratulations to all Liverpool fans around the world!

The EPL trophy is heading back to its usual base.

I LOVE LIVERPOOL FC

Do you realise how stupid you sound? After this season, you will wait another 30 years to smell the title.

1 Like

Re: Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City by Isobug: 3:24pm On Mar 09, 2020
airex:
He said usual base and not former base my friend. I hope d nerve connecting your eyes to your brain isn't damaged.
Whatever? He's still correct
Re: Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City by EmekaBlue(m): 3:26pm On Mar 09, 2020
obembet:
Manchester United would have won the league if the fixture was like this

vs CHE
vs MCI
vs CHE
vs MCI
vs CHE
vs MCI
vs CHE
vs MCI
vs CHE
vs MCI
vs CHE
vs MCI
vs CHE
vs MCI
vs CHE
vs MCI
vs CHE
vs MCI
for only this season maybe
Re: Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City by airex(m): 3:33pm On Mar 09, 2020
Isobug:

Whatever? He's still correct
That's right. "English is difficult but even a child can learn it"
Re: Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City by airex(m): 3:34pm On Mar 09, 2020
sylvalord:
Do you realise how stupid you sound? After this season, you will wait another 30 years to smell the title.
Hahahaha.. Ure right my man.
Re: Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City by Isobug: 3:40pm On Mar 09, 2020
airex:
That's right. "English is difficult but even a child can learn it"
An English and Literary studies graduate(UniZik),2014.
Wasn't the brightest of all students though

In case you would want to know
Re: Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City by Pointofcontact1: 3:54pm On Mar 09, 2020
Did u just say "usual base"?
Re: Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City by lastmessenger: 4:08pm On Mar 09, 2020
airex:
That will definitely happen before you learn how to make simple and complete sentences.
yea keep trying
Re: Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City by atkinsrusso20: 4:19pm On Mar 09, 2020
Okay na

zzzz//////
Re: Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City by ogbonti: 4:59pm On Mar 09, 2020
toffyz:

I hate man utd!

Even though, I ought to support them today to win to reduce the number of matches Liverpool would have to win to become champion. But hell NO, I wanted them beaten.

I LOVE LIVERPOOL FC

you call a trophy you your team won last 30+ years ago "usual" ?

Messi was 2 years old when Liverpool won it last - Pogba and Ngolo Kante were not even born then -- hmm usual indeed

1 Like

Re: Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City by iyenebari(m): 5:44pm On Mar 09, 2020
toffyz:

I hate man utd!

I LOVE LIVERPOOL FC

We never work alone
Re: Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City by Ayomarcel(m): 8:35pm On Mar 09, 2020
I don't get.. Why upload it? What should we do with it?
Re: Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City by Malik662: 8:44pm On Mar 09, 2020
[quote author=toffyz post=87279687]Then it was a pyrrhic victory for him.

I hate man utd!

I LOVE LIVERPOOL FC
You're a very big fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City by Sonicroyel: 8:55pm On Mar 09, 2020
airex:
Usual base? After 30 years? SMH at your crave for stupidity.

I don’t know what makes you so stupid, but it really works.
Re: Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City by airex(m): 9:05pm On Mar 09, 2020
Sonicroyel:

I don’t know what makes you so stupid, but it really works.
its a very odd time to start an insult contest with u but if u insist, I'll make sure you realize that your parents made a mistake on u.
Re: Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City by CuteYvonne777: 10:01pm On Mar 09, 2020
Chai, it is too Deep
Re: Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City by larryhills: 8:34am On Mar 10, 2020
motionarena:
This small injury we dey flex when we dey olay monkey post you dey call brutal
Lol... no be lie
we dey even get d one wey pass this one 4 our toes and we still play in grassless pitch without boots and they are there calling that small thing brutal
Re: Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City by analar(f): 10:53am On Mar 10, 2020
grin grin grin
motionarena:
This small injury we dey flex when we dey olay monkey post you dey call brutal
Re: Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City by Sonicroyel: 7:06pm On Mar 10, 2020
airex:
its a very odd time to start an insult contest with u but if u insist, I'll make sure you realize that your parents made a mistake on u.

Sorry, sarcasm falls out of my mouth like bullshit falls out of yours.
Re: Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City by Dotun159(m): 7:36pm On Mar 10, 2020
obembet:
Anthony Martial could be fairly satisfied with his day's work on Sunday afternoon, scoring a goal and winning Man Of The Match as Manchester United beat Man City 2-0.

But it wasn't all easy for the Frenchman, who took to social media to share images of the wounds he picked up during the high octane derby.

Martial was struck down injured in the second half when he collided with the woodwork after pressing City goalkeeper Ederson. He ended up in the net and needed treatment from United's medical staff.

He initially played on but was eventually replaced on the 78-minute mark by Scott McTominay — who then scored the second and match-sealing goal from long range.

White the cuts look bad, it doesn't appear to be too serious a problem. Martial used a 'pained' and a 'laughing' emoji alongside his Instagram story post.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will hope Martial is fit to keep his place in the side, despite substitute Odion Ighalo having an excellent impact against City — as he has in many games since his January arrival.

United still have forward Marcus Rashford out injured with a double stress fracture in his back. Martial is likely to be fine and ready to feature as United travel to Austrian side LASK on Thursday night for the first leg of their Europa League last 16 tie.

Source: https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-utd-city-anthony-martial-17887045.amp

https:///Gq5afSfYdKu1Oo2jmKn6EI

It a new group guys, let all Manchester United fans come together and let talk football..
Re: Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City by Dotun159(m): 7:37pm On Mar 10, 2020
Isobug:

An English and Literary studies graduate(UniZik),2014.
Wasn't the brightest of all students though

In case you would want to know

It a new group guys, let all Manchester United fans come together and let talk football..
Re: Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City by Isobug: 9:30pm On Mar 10, 2020
Dotun159:

Sorry bro.... Liverpool FC is the 2nd thing that makes me happy in this life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal / Alex Iwobi's Sister, Marie, Is Beautiful (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.