Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

6 Things Job Seekers Do That Sabotage Their Interview Chances - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 6 Things Job Seekers Do That Sabotage Their Interview Chances (18732 Views)

Phillips Outsourcing Limited: Who Attended Their Interview On Friday / Pls When Is Kennedia Consulting Have Their Interview For Bank Teller / Who Is Going For Their Interview I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Things Job Seekers Do That Sabotage Their Interview Chances by TGMISKY(m): 9:12am On Mar 09, 2020
Thanks for this piece
Re: 6 Things Job Seekers Do That Sabotage Their Interview Chances by whytepawn1(m): 9:47am On Mar 09, 2020
lonelydora:
As an experience hire, once I go to any interview, salary is my driving point.

Once, I'm asked "Do you have any questions?" I fire the salary issue immediately.
@the bolded... That's what differentiates you from a candidate seeking an entry-level position. You know your onion and have lots of chips to bargain with.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Job Seekers Do That Sabotage Their Interview Chances by Sayboy: 10:26am On Mar 09, 2020
Confused about how to move ahead in your career?

Let's help you through your career, turnaround your disappointment and land an offer.

Schedule your appointment, take your career to the next level

Drop a message on 08080939463

Re: 6 Things Job Seekers Do That Sabotage Their Interview Chances by lonelydora: 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2020
whytepawn1:

@the bolded... That's what differentiates you from a candidate seeking an entry-level position. You know your onion and have lots of chips to bargain with.

Well, that's true
Re: 6 Things Job Seekers Do That Sabotage Their Interview Chances by Dizzyrascal(m): 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2020
emmsana:
Good information for this still targeting 9-5 race.

Do you need free website for your business?
Check out my Signature for the giveaway.
Serious business owner pls
good day sir, just want to ask a question. What is the best advice you have someone who wants to learn: graphics, web design, app development and programming quickly?
Re: 6 Things Job Seekers Do That Sabotage Their Interview Chances by icelord(m): 4:13pm On Mar 09, 2020
I have ICAN lecture videos for sale... Reach me on this email - corleonestephen@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Things Job Seekers Do That Sabotage Their Interview Chances by Ayomarcel(m): 8:36pm On Mar 09, 2020
Make I no bring up salary and I should get underpaid.. A good company should list their payment if it's okay for any employee.
Re: 6 Things Job Seekers Do That Sabotage Their Interview Chances by dopemama(f): 11:04pm On Mar 09, 2020
Valid points there
Re: 6 Things Job Seekers Do That Sabotage Their Interview Chances by waleamoo: 12:50pm On Mar 10, 2020
PatrickOkunima:

Number 5 is what killed me in my last interview.

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Impressive Questions To Ask In A Job Interview And Why / Anambra State Civil Service Commission Recruiting! / In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.