Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,316 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca (24513 Views)

PSG Suffer Shock Rennes Loss As Messi Misses Target Again / Manchester United Go The Entire Season Without An Away Defeat / Neymar's Move To Barca Is Now Officially OFF As He Has Agreed To Stay At PSG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by Tectono: 11:18am On Mar 09, 2020
Why will they not suffer shock when they allowed Ronaldo to leave? Meanwhile, click on the links on my signature to master how you will make excess of N3,000,000 profit per plot from Ibeju Lekki plots of land.
Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by debbysure001(m): 11:19am On Mar 09, 2020
The title challenge will be very tough in Spain, Germany and Italy

Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by Finnese001: 11:20am On Mar 09, 2020
FuckThaMod:
Foolish team angry
Staked 100k for them to win and they lost.. Fools. angry
They think it's everytime ororo will be around to motivate them angry

God punish them for yesterday mess up.. I couldn't even sleep overnight. Bastards. Fvck zidane, fvck benzema, fvck Vinicius junior, fvck perez, fvck all them. May they all have corona virus

calm down brother

1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by FuckThaMod: 11:20am On Mar 09, 2020
maskid:

your ororo only managed to win it (trophy) just 2 times out of 11 or 12 times he participated in laliga. is that one motivation?
Okay, still won't pick messi over him.
Adios

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by EMXTAN1(m): 11:20am On Mar 09, 2020
Sanchez01:

Barca will drop points. They'll be playing Sevilla, ATM, Villareal and Bilbao, among a host of other LL teams.

And Madrid won't lose abi ?

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by FuckThaMod: 11:21am On Mar 09, 2020
Finnese001:

calm down brother
Guy the thing shock me to the bone... Very painful
Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by Iceyjay(m): 11:22am On Mar 09, 2020
FuckThaMod:
Foolish team angry

God punish them for yesterday mess up.. I couldn't even sleep overnight. Bastards. Fvck zidane, fvck benzema, fvck Vinicius junior, fvck perez, fvck all them. May they all have corona virus
cheesy
Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by johnmattew: 11:23am On Mar 09, 2020
all thanks to Barca ex players

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by JavieCoentr: 11:23am On Mar 09, 2020
Hala Madrid, I like them a lot.
Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by Femich18(m): 11:25am On Mar 09, 2020
Sanchez01:

Barca will drop points. They'll be playing Sevilla, ATM, Villareal and Bilbao, among a host of other LL teams.
Sure same as Madrid too. The annoying thing is Barca can lose when you least expect

4 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by Finnese001: 11:25am On Mar 09, 2020
FuckThaMod:
Guy the thing shock me to the bone... Very painful

we understand how e dey be when big teams fvck up like this
Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by Sanchez01: 11:25am On Mar 09, 2020
EMXTAN1:

Have you seen Madrid fixtures for the rest of the season? Betis is about the most difficult in the remaining fixture sef.
Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by johnmattew: 11:25am On Mar 09, 2020
logon599:
Several games still to go
Madrid will still lose many of them.....Barca will do everything to win all games

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by Sanchez01: 11:26am On Mar 09, 2020
Femich18:

Sure same as Madrid too. The annoying thing is Barca can lose when you least expect
Lol... I don't see Barca getting maximum points against Sevilla and ATM, particularly ATM.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by luminouz(m): 11:26am On Mar 09, 2020
FuckThaMod:
Foolish team angry

Talk true, losing that 100k pain u well well tongue
Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by Patoski7(m): 11:28am On Mar 09, 2020
EMXTAN1:

Help me ask am ooo Mr motivator no come motivate dem today
Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 09, 2020
FuckThaMod:
Foolish team angry

only a mad man will stake even 100 naira on real madrid

4 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by Bluezy13(m): 11:30am On Mar 09, 2020
maskid:

your ororo only managed to win it (trophy) just 2 times out of 11 or 12 times he participated in laliga. is that one motivation?

Ronaldo visited their dressing room to motivate them at half time against Barcelona in their last game and they ended up winning with two goals.

That's the motivation he is referring to.
Don't always be sentimental

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 09, 2020
Sanchez01:

Barca won't drop point to those teams

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by Femich18(m): 11:32am On Mar 09, 2020
Sanchez01:

Lol... I don't see Barca getting maximum points against Sevilla and ATM, particularly ATM.

I am not saying Barca will get all the max points. They won't get all the points in the remaining matches neither will Madrid . Just that the team with a better consistency will win the league. The league is far from finished

5 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by Fragility6: 11:33am On Mar 09, 2020
FuckThaMod:
Foolish team angry

Bet hard bt sumtimes we too dey use emotions dey stake bet... Hw u go bet madrid wit no playmaker 2 beat Betis 4 away? Na dat Vinicus wey dey run like headless chicken decieve u

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by Fragility6: 11:35am On Mar 09, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
only a mad man will stake even 100 naira on real madrid
I tire 4 d guy man. Even barca sef no worth dat money at d moment

4 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by FuckThaMod: 11:37am On Mar 09, 2020
luminouz:

Talk true, losing that 100k pain u well well tongue
Why e no go pain? I don't play long tickets.. I just select one single for the day and stake high. I lost on saturday, sunday i come loose again to because of the fools. Worst weekend ever

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by NORSYK(m): 11:38am On Mar 09, 2020
CR7 made Zidane looked like a world class coach, even when we all knew that Enyimba coach is better than him.
Without CR7 Madrid will never win a major in the next ten years
Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 09, 2020
Madrid is still celebrating El Clasico!!!

Cristiano is still motivating Vinicius!!!

That is the reason both Madrid and Cristiano fired blank last night!!!

Beating Messi is more important than next League games!!!

4 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 09, 2020
NORSYK:
CR7 made Zidane looked like a world class coach, even when we all knew that Enyimba coach is better than him.
Cristiano should make Sarri look like Sir Ferguson too undecided

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by wckabuoh(m): 11:50am On Mar 09, 2020
It was an utterly woeful performance.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by KevinDein: 11:54am On Mar 09, 2020
Real Madrid losing away at Betis is hardly a shock. Betis are historically a top team in Spain, the equivalent of Everton in England and they've been somewhat of a bogey team for real over the years.

6 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by mystical109(m): 11:59am On Mar 09, 2020
NORSYK:
I don't know what u mean by "major" but Real Madrid won the super cup this year.secondly, Cr7 should make Sarri look like Gourdiola

5 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by airliner(m): 12:03pm On Mar 09, 2020
Sanchez01:

Like say Real Madrid won't play them too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by theoneJabulani(m): 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2020
The league will be decided by the team that wins more of the remaining away games. I dont see us getting maximum points at San Sebastian and San names. While Barcelona will also most likely drop points at Sanchez-Pizjuan, Celta or Villareal and a tough Atletico awaits at home.

3 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by monaPhilz: 12:21pm On Mar 09, 2020
cocoboss:
They can never be ahead of the catalonians
Cules forever!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dillian Whyte Reacts After Being Knocked Out By Povetkin, Reveals Next Plan / Cristiano Ronaldo And Teammates Celebrate Nations League Win With Fans(Photos) / OAU Vs UNILORIN: Hifl 2019 Finals - 0 - 0 (3 - 4 Penalties) Full Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.