Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca (24515 Views)

PSG Suffer Shock Rennes Loss As Messi Misses Target Again / Manchester United Go The Entire Season Without An Away Defeat / Neymar's Move To Barca Is Now Officially OFF As He Has Agreed To Stay At PSG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by NORSYK(m): 12:22pm On Mar 09, 2020
mystical109:
I don't know what u mean by "major" but Real Madrid won the super cup this year.secondly, Cr7 should make Sarri look like Gourdiola

Sarri is even better than Fraudiola, Fraudiola jumps from one made club to other

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by MrBONE2(m): 12:30pm On Mar 09, 2020
FuckThaMod:
Foolish team angry
Staked 100k for them to win and they lost.. Fools. angry
They think it's everytime ororo will be around to motivate them angry

God punish them for yesterday mess up.. I couldn't even sleep overnight. Bastards. Fvck zidane, fvck benzema, fvck Vinicius junior, fvck perez, fvck all them. May they all have corona virus
grin

Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by MERCHANDISER: 12:30pm On Mar 09, 2020
FuckThaMod:
Foolish team angry

God punish them for yesterday mess up.. I couldn't even sleep overnight. Bastards. Fvck zidane, fvck benzema, fvck Vinicius junior, fvck perez, fvck all them. May they all have corona virus
lost 10k sad
Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by Discombulator: 12:50pm On Mar 09, 2020
Doesn't matter,I trust barca they can't stop losing.
Messi will have a bad day very soon and they'll lose ,it's not like there is any other person in the club

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by Sanchez01: 12:55pm On Mar 09, 2020
airliner:

Like say Real Madrid won't play them too
Madrid isn't playing ATM and Sevilla in this season's LL again. They have played both legs already.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by thundafire: 1:21pm On Mar 09, 2020
FuckThaMod:
Foolish team angry

Tupac
Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by HabuD: 1:31pm On Mar 09, 2020
This is one of the worst real madrid squads ever. You can imagine that this barca side is one of the weakest, yet real madrid still haven't taken advantage of that fact. If the barca were as strong as they were 3 yrs ago, they would have been like 10 points ahead of madrid by now. That tells u how bad thbis madrid squad is.
Again, Zidane hasnt done much work on this team. All i see them do is just pass the ball around even when they have clear cut chances to score, they still opt to pass the ball around, more like aimless movement.
Most importantly, they do not have a good striker. I said it earlier that benzema is just a waste. I even prefer mariano diaz to benzema. The only good thing he does is to help out the defence which is not even his primary duty on the field (scoring goals!). He cannot hold the ball long enough or make accurate passes. He wastes tremendous opportunities that world class strikers would have converted if it was even a half chance. If they had a striker like harry kane in this team, madrid would have excelled by now.
Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by Petacephas: 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2020
Hmmmm, hundred k! Y should byou take such a risk? If you watched the game against barca you would have known it would be difficult for them.
They are not in form. The goals just came for them at the el classic. Us better you stake plus draw against them when they face mid table clubs.
FuckThaMod:
Foolish team angry

Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by suffy834(m): 2:10pm On Mar 09, 2020
maskid:

your ororo only managed to win it (trophy) just 2 times out of 11 or 12 times he participated in laliga. is that one motivation?
I'm not a real Madrid fan but always get your facts before talking, 2009-2018, 9years was the time spent by C.Ronaldo at real Madrid

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by slimhomiequan(m): 3:31pm On Mar 09, 2020
@ghettokid1... come lets celebrate.. MESSIX!!!
Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by Macolive(m): 3:43pm On Mar 09, 2020
They loss against Betis.
Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by OlawaleBammie: 3:54pm On Mar 09, 2020
HabuD:
This is one of the worst real madrid squads ever. You can imagine that this barca side is one of the weakest, yet real madrid still haven't taken advantage of that fact. If the barca were as strong as they were 3 yrs ago, they would have been like 10 points ahead of madrid by now. That tells u how bad thbis madrid squad is.
Again, Zidane hasnt done much work on this team. All i see them do is just pass the ball around even when they have clear cut chances to score, they still opt to pass the ball around, more like aimless movement.
Most importantly, they do not have a good striker. I said it earlier that benzema is just a waste. I even prefer mariano diaz to benzema. The only good thing he does is to help out the defence which is not even his primary duty on the field (scoring goals!). He cannot hold the ball long enough or make accurate passes. He wastes tremendous opportunities that world class strikers would have converted if it was even a half chance. If they had a striker like harry kane in this team, madrid would have excelled by now.

I av bn sayin this for long and am sure that virtually all madridistas are aware of this.
Wat surprise me most is d inability of the people on the corridor of power at the bernabeu to know this tru fact.

i just tire for madrid i swear, a whole team like madrid lacking a wonderful playmaker like Eriksen, debruine, even Ramsey..

Even if we can get that old lewy, i prefer him to dat pregnant benzema

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by huntronquillo39: 4:02pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ooooops

zzzz//////
Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by Angelfrost(m): 4:05pm On Mar 09, 2020
eni4real:
Cristiano should make Sarri look like Sir Ferguson too undecided

Don't mind these slow Fan boys... undecided

Nonsense and Tap ins....

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by pacespot(m): 4:10pm On Mar 09, 2020
I always knew el classico wouldn't matter much this season because both barca and Madrid are flustering this time around, they can lose points against any team in the division right now, the league is still wide open but I am betting on barca because of their consistency in winning matches in la liga.
Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by ghettokid1(m): 5:05pm On Mar 09, 2020
slimhomiequan:
@ghettokid1... come lets celebrate.. MESSIX!!!
Fergie001 & Emeijeh will not like it

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by luminouz(m): 5:12pm On Mar 09, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Why e no go pain? I don't play long tickets.. I just select one single for the day and stake high. I lost on saturday, sunday i come loose again to because of the fools. Worst weekend ever

Sorry ehn!!! wink
Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by fergie001: 5:15pm On Mar 09, 2020
ghettokid1:

mtchew....
Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by Dizzyrascal(m): 5:40pm On Mar 09, 2020
Emu4life:
What were you guyz expecting?? Real betis have always been a torn in the flesh of the big teams in Laliga especially when they are at homeMan calm down
100 thousand is not 100 naira ooo...I understand him completely
Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by Dizzyrascal(m): 5:43pm On Mar 09, 2020
maskid:

your ororo only managed to win it (trophy) just 2 times out of 11 or 12 times he participated in laliga. is that one motivation?
9years bro
Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by ghettokid1(m): 6:47pm On Mar 09, 2020
fergie001:
mtchew....
Omo see painment

Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by NightFood: 8:15pm On Mar 09, 2020
Overrated club.
Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by Dee04(m): 8:53pm On Mar 09, 2020
No naaa bro you made a mistake, they're going away against Betis you shouldn't have na, see in laliga this season if you want to bet on Barcelona or Madrid on away games with bigger teams its either a draw or lose for them

FuckThaMod:
Foolish team angry

Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by emeijeh(m): 9:26pm On Mar 09, 2020
ghettokid1:

See me see trouble.
Am I a Madrid fan?
Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by greg2020: 9:45pm On Mar 09, 2020
The league is far from being over.... anything can still happen
Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by CuteYvonne777: 10:09pm On Mar 09, 2020
This Loss Pain me Sha
Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by babakb: 10:25pm On Mar 09, 2020
FuckThaMod:
Foolish team angry

Naija 2pac
Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by babakb: 10:26pm On Mar 09, 2020
maskid:

And he won 4 UCL titles in the process, isn't that one enough motivation?
Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by Onlyonebuhari: 12:19am On Mar 10, 2020
FuckThaMod:
Foolish team angry

Haaahaaa kilode
Re: Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca by ghettokid1(m): 6:49am On Mar 10, 2020
emeijeh:
See me see trouble. Am I a Madrid fan?
I dont know o, all I know is that u are anti Messi/Barca

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dillian Whyte Reacts After Being Knocked Out By Povetkin, Reveals Next Plan / Cristiano Ronaldo And Teammates Celebrate Nations League Win With Fans(Photos) / OAU Vs UNILORIN: Hifl 2019 Finals - 0 - 0 (3 - 4 Penalties) Full Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.