Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Rihanna Poses Seductively In A Sheer Bustier And Stockings In Sexy New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Poses Seductively In A Sheer Bustier And Stockings In Sexy New Photos (4697 Views)

Rihanna Poses Seductively In A Sheer Bustier And Stockings In Sexy New Photos / Boobs Alert!! Rihanna Poses Seductively In A Sheer Bustier In Sexy Photos / Supermodel, Naomi Campbell Goes Braless, Flashes Her Nipples In A Sheer Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Poses Seductively In A Sheer Bustier And Stockings In Sexy New Photos by gistshub(m): 8:46am On Mar 09, 2020
Barbadian singer, Rihanna has released her new collection from Savage x Fenty lingerie.

In the new photos posted to Instagram by photographer Dennis Leupold, the 32-year-old pop star and entrepreneur was pictured posing in a white bustier and stockings with a pair of white-feathered heels.

See More Through Below Link;

https://www.naijanewsgist.com/entertainment-news/

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna Poses Seductively In A Sheer Bustier And Stockings In Sexy New Photos by gistshub(m): 8:51am On Mar 09, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna Poses Seductively In A Sheer Bustier And Stockings In Sexy New Photos by Abfinest007(m): 9:03am On Mar 09, 2020
looking for customer.this hw Niki minaj did and nobody was willy to marry her until she force a retired rapist to marry her

6 Likes

Re: Rihanna Poses Seductively In A Sheer Bustier And Stockings In Sexy New Photos by EmmySparky(m): 10:05am On Mar 09, 2020
Abfinest007:
looking for customer.this hw Niki minaj did and nobody was willy to marry her until she force d a retired rapist to marry her
lol bro not every woman is in search of a husband especially in the west...Rihanna na money maker...

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna Poses Seductively In A Sheer Bustier And Stockings In Sexy New Photos by Simplecity(m): 10:27am On Mar 09, 2020
EmmySparky:
lol bro not every woman is in search of a husband especially in the west...Rihanna na money maker...
why you tell am....let ignorance kill him...see as he just carry pesin matter untop him head na so so result of laziness....the niki he dey insult does not even know he exist

3 Likes

Re: Rihanna Poses Seductively In A Sheer Bustier And Stockings In Sexy New Photos by StylishLord(m): 11:49am On Mar 09, 2020
who told u she is sexy, all i can see there is an old lady almost looking like my grandmother

5 Likes

Re: Rihanna Poses Seductively In A Sheer Bustier And Stockings In Sexy New Photos by aristocratic5(m): 12:30pm On Mar 09, 2020
StylishLord:
who told u she is sexy, all i can see there is an old lady almost looking like my grandmother
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Poses Seductively In A Sheer Bustier And Stockings In Sexy New Photos by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 09, 2020
To bleep this girl go give joy like Mad
Chris brown oloriburuku nii E O
You don chop good thing grin

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Poses Seductively In A Sheer Bustier And Stockings In Sexy New Photos by vivalavida(m): 3:36pm On Mar 09, 2020
Abfinest007:
looking for customer.this hw Niki minaj did and nobody was willy to marry her until she force d a retired rapist to marry her

Guy u just off me

Lmao grin

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna Poses Seductively In A Sheer Bustier And Stockings In Sexy New Photos by Tifunloran: 6:02pm On Mar 09, 2020
Age is catching up on her

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Poses Seductively In A Sheer Bustier And Stockings In Sexy New Photos by segebase(m): 6:40pm On Mar 09, 2020
Just to slot my dick inside her that all I need ...
Re: Rihanna Poses Seductively In A Sheer Bustier And Stockings In Sexy New Photos by Sweeetheart(m): 8:50pm On Mar 09, 2020
I used to love this lady outlook then, don't know why pretty girls can settle with one man

collecting different dicks depreciate your look ladies, you need to understand that
Re: Rihanna Poses Seductively In A Sheer Bustier And Stockings In Sexy New Photos by NGtochukwu(m): 11:48pm On Mar 09, 2020
Many nonsense around

(1) (Reply)

DJ Switch Is A Brave Woman, See How She Was Rescued On The Streets / Whats Wrong With Kanye West? / SEE Phyno & Psquare Joblessness Suggesting Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.