Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Would I Have Been Forgiven?please Help - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Would I Have Been Forgiven?please Help (689 Views)

Would Judas Had Been Forgiven If He Asked Forgiveness? / If My Parents Never Got Married Or Met, Would I Still Have Existed? / Would I Be An Atheist Hypocrite? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would I Have Been Forgiven?please Help by dobodobo(m): 11:38pm On Dec 21, 2010
It seems my drink was poison but not so sure, I have believe I was going to die because my legg has stop moving,my arm has stop moving but I keep asking for forgiveness from God till I couldn't find myself again, everything happen later was like a dream, hard to explain but would I be forgiven it this has resulted in death cause I wake up the next day. my Mom said they thought I would be dead, my girlfriend said she has been crying but I didn't notice all these
Re: Would I Have Been Forgiven?please Help by Osama10(m): 11:46pm On Dec 21, 2010
Hallucination of the highest order.
Re: Would I Have Been Forgiven?please Help by Woke4all(m): 11:49pm On Dec 21, 2010
From sexuality to religious section? You don repent be dat and God go 4give you! grin
Re: Would I Have Been Forgiven?please Help by Image123(m): 1:15am On Dec 22, 2010
dobodobo:

It seems my drink was poison but not so sure, I have believe I was going to die because my legg has stop moving,my arm has stop moving but I keep asking for forgiveness from God till I couldn't find myself again, everything happen later was like a dream, hard to explain but would I be forgiven it this has resulted in death cause I wake up the next day. my Mom said they thought I would be dead, my girlfriend said she has been crying but I didn't notice all these
Wow, you had a near death experience. Your name itself is another sermon but Thank God you're alive, and you 'ran' to the religion section/church. Wise move.
What you should do is complete the move by giving your life to Jesus. Some people had near death experience and went off to sing an album, or make money telling stories from church to studio to stadia. The will of God is that you should glorify Him. You'll glorify Him by giving your life to Christ.
Giving your life to Christ saves you. It involves believing, accepting and repenting. You are to believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord, and believe that He CAN save you. At the same time, you accept that you are a sinner who needs salvation, and accept Jesus as Lord and Saviour. Then you pray to God in repentance. It could be spontaneous/natural(Just close your eyes and say Jesus I'm sorry etc). Or pick up any tract and read the prayer at the end and believe. That's all you need to do, God will do the rest.
You may not feel or see anything, you may. But just believe that God has heard you. You'll see that you've become a new person. But you'll need spiritual food, so it's good to start reading your Bible(that's your food) and perhaps look for a decent fellowship/church that can help your growth.
God will guide you just ask Him to. You're one lucky man

(1) (Reply)

Forsake Revenge & Judgment For God's Perfect Justice / Post Your Prayer Request / Forsake Revenge & Judgment For God's Perfect Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.