Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,764 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

VERY FUNNY! Caption This New Born Baby’s Look As He Open His Eyes In Nigeria - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / VERY FUNNY! Caption This New Born Baby’s Look As He Open His Eyes In Nigeria (827 Views)

When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby / How To Bond With Your New Born / Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VERY FUNNY! Caption This New Born Baby’s Look As He Open His Eyes In Nigeria by SamuelTurner(m): 2:37pm On Mar 09, 2020
A Nigerian man, Olayinka suspects that his newborn son is ”unhappy” to be a Nigerian as he looks grumpy.
Sharing photos welcoming the baby named Zaayan Obadimeji Ahmed to the world,
He said: “I m not sure my son is pleased to open eyes in Nigeria”

Re: VERY FUNNY! Caption This New Born Baby’s Look As He Open His Eyes In Nigeria by Darato: 2:41pm On Mar 09, 2020
When you promise his mother a US birth and then lands in a community health center in Nigeria.
See my signature below

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VERY FUNNY! Caption This New Born Baby’s Look As He Open His Eyes In Nigeria by omoiyamayor(m): 3:02pm On Mar 09, 2020
We was a Nigerian before now
Re: VERY FUNNY! Caption This New Born Baby’s Look As He Open His Eyes In Nigeria by omoiyamayor(m): 3:03pm On Mar 09, 2020
Second time being a Nigerian
Re: VERY FUNNY! Caption This New Born Baby’s Look As He Open His Eyes In Nigeria by OJODEL10(m): 3:44pm On Mar 09, 2020
may be the babe remember the kind of life he had in his past life in Nigeria .opening his eyes again frustrate babe.
Re: VERY FUNNY! Caption This New Born Baby’s Look As He Open His Eyes In Nigeria by Saintmary(f): 3:51pm On Mar 09, 2020
SamuelTurner:
A Nigerian man, Olayinka suspects that his newborn son is ”unhappy” to be a Nigerian as he looks grumpy.
Sharing photos welcoming the baby named Zaayan Obadimeji Ahmed to the world,
He said: “I m not sure my son is pleased to open eyes in Nigeria”
At first he's like, "what are they celebrating?"
Then, he's like, "If I slap you"
On a more serious note, newborns usually have crumpled faces due to the stress of passing through the birth canal.

3 Likes

Re: VERY FUNNY! Caption This New Born Baby’s Look As He Open His Eyes In Nigeria by Sijo01(f): 3:52pm On Mar 09, 2020
Saw the pictures on twitter today and I actually find it funny.

first pic. mommy, you get mind take born me for naija cheesy

second pic. Daddy even you sad

1 Like

Re: VERY FUNNY! Caption This New Born Baby’s Look As He Open His Eyes In Nigeria by Dereformer(m): 4:14pm On Mar 09, 2020
The guy just weak. "God what did I do to earn this punishment of being born in a shithole country" he appears to be saying in his mind.

1 Like

Re: VERY FUNNY! Caption This New Born Baby’s Look As He Open His Eyes In Nigeria by sholay2011(m): 8:46pm On Mar 09, 2020
lol

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Little Niece Is Missing / 2009 Hyundai Elantra For Sale 1.2m / I Need Brotherly Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.