Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram (45615 Views)

Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay / 7 Is The Number - Ronaldo Celebrates Man United Jersey In New Picture / Real Madrid 3-7 Atletico Madrid: Diego Costa Bags Four Goal In Shock Derby Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram by Skmoda360(m): 10:18pm On Mar 09, 2020
lolaxavier:
Pogba go and sleep jare...
gbayi grin
Re: 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram by Angelfrost(m): 10:20pm On Mar 09, 2020
skyfather09:
this mumu... back to the matter, I hate man.u die.

Of course you do... Successful people attract so much hate from those less fortunate. Take heart.

8 Likes

Re: 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram by Oyiboman69: 10:20pm On Mar 09, 2020
chibike69:
MANCHESTER UNITED 4 LYF

#GGMU

Bruno Fernandes for Ballon d'Or
grin grin grin

Re: 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram by Skmoda360(m): 10:21pm On Mar 09, 2020
Bbbwings:
Mumu
After back to back PL trophies.
I wonder what type of China man u will win this year.
bro wey mumu....you no get talk I swear...I know your type lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram by sapientia(m): 10:21pm On Mar 09, 2020
Glory Glory United

1 Like

Re: 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram by rawpadgin(m): 10:24pm On Mar 09, 2020
skyfather09:
u are inconsequential

4 Likes

Re: 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram by FuckThaMod: 10:26pm On Mar 09, 2020
This one don dey humble because bruno is performing well..
Look at martial banging in goals suddenly because of ighalo... He was even ready to break a leg so that he can score.
Stupid players was just cutting our tickets earlier this season for nothing! angry

6 Likes

Re: 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram by dietsono(m): 10:26pm On Mar 09, 2020
obembet:
I hope this opens the eyes of most United fans.....you can see that Pogba still has the passion for our club and is eager to return soon to play with Bruno, it's his damn brother(s) and his fat ass agent that keeps spreading false rumours of him intending to leave the club, Pogba is a Red and still will be a Red, faster healing Paul, we aim to get you back as soon as possible

See broda.........broda!
Broda wey mumu.......broda!
Broda wey no get eye......broda!

Infact, how old are you?

2 Likes

Re: 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram by mordred44: 10:26pm On Mar 09, 2020
Pogba is RED with presence BF
Re: 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram by dcrown13: 10:27pm On Mar 09, 2020

3 Likes

Re: 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram by Angelfrost(m): 10:28pm On Mar 09, 2020
obembet:
I hope this opens the eyes of most United fans.....you can see that Pogba still has the passion for our club and is eager to return soon to play with Bruno, it's his damn brother(s) and his fat ass agent that keeps spreading false rumours of him intending to leave the club, Pogba is a Red and still will be a Red, faster healing Paul, we aim to get you back as soon as possible

Pogba is a bloody mercenary!!!

The earlier you guys offload his dumb ass, the better for that young team.

Get a younger, hungrier attacking midfielder to partner with Bruno...

I trust Ferguson, Mourinho of Chelsea, and Allegri... They won't tolerate such bullsh*t!!! The guy go fat for bench till he gets tossed off to another club.

2 Likes

Re: 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram by okenwaa(m): 10:32pm On Mar 09, 2020
skyfather09:

Chai....early grave.
Re: 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram by Dididrumz(m): 10:38pm On Mar 09, 2020
MrEazi223:
FTC

I dedicate this to my village people

Sure say u look well?
Re: 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram by Tunex252(m): 10:41pm On Mar 09, 2020
Pogba is world class, yes we know but he is not willing to play for the club and now that the team are doing better without him he is congratulating them and wish to be in the game.. they fvcking sell him off use the money and buy young players who are ready to play for the club

Good we brought Bruno... With Bruno, Fred and Scott our midfield is good
Re: 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram by CaseSensitive(m): 10:45pm On Mar 09, 2020
Pogba still dey United?
Re: 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram by Wize1: 10:47pm On Mar 09, 2020
Tunex252:
Pogba is world class, yes we know but he is not willing to play for the club and now that the team are doing better without him he is congratulating them and wish to be in the game.. they fvcking sell him off use the money and buy young players who are ready to play for the club

Good we brought Bruno... With Bruno, Fred and Scott our midfield is good

How is he world class when he is so lazy and lacks drive? The earlier united fans realize he’s a mercenary the better. With this attitude even if goes to Barca, he fraud will be exposed. Bruno is making the team tick, all of a sudden a player who has been acting up and holding the club to ransom remembers he loves Utd. He should swerve abeg

4 Likes

Re: 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram by autonomous22: 10:50pm On Mar 09, 2020
chibike69:
MANCHESTER UNITED 4 LYF

#GGMU

grin grin grin

� lol mad o
Re: 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram by 12345baba(m): 10:51pm On Mar 09, 2020
To go real dey fear am now. He know by next we gonna be challenging every club
Re: 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram by Molutex(m): 10:59pm On Mar 09, 2020
What is back to back compare to quadraple

1 Like

Re: 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram by AkolagTech: 10:59pm On Mar 09, 2020
Pogba is now a Man Utd fan.
#GGMU
#OIghalo
#NaijaStarPlayer
Re: 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram by Wallade(m): 11:24pm On Mar 09, 2020
obembet:

So you bought his deceit and pretence.
Re: 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram by vickydevoka(m): 11:35pm On Mar 09, 2020
obembet:
If na u de real person way de ur profile. Dat means 90% of your problem for this lyf don solve
Re: 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram by itoba4real(m): 11:44pm On Mar 09, 2020
Na who ask u lazy man
Re: 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram by ALABACONNECT(m): 11:48pm On Mar 09, 2020
Amazing.
Re: 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram by Ebenezer2021(m): 11:52pm On Mar 09, 2020
adewuyiade:
United is doing fine in your absence and will do better in your exit
u are not a man utd fan so stop speaking for man utd.
Hater
Re: 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram by silento(m): 12:12am On Mar 10, 2020
Idiot pogba because bruno and igahlo bring joy back to man utd this mumu wan tap am abi he no wan go Madrid again nonsense

1 Like

Re: 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram by ReeLoaDead(m): 12:22am On Mar 10, 2020
Man U is still 5th while Man C is 2nd in the table, so it is not clear why all this talk is going on?
Re: 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram by ChristineC: 12:23am On Mar 10, 2020
obembet:
are you a United fan?
Re: 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram by uvie66: 12:25am On Mar 10, 2020
Idiot, if to say you play Manchester would have been blue....
Re: 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram by Ayo199(m): 12:29am On Mar 10, 2020
obembet:
What's up united angel
Re: 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram by openmine(m): 12:50am On Mar 10, 2020
chibike69:
MANCHESTER UNITED 4 LYF

#GGMU

grin grin grin

sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Efe Ambrose Reveals Why Fikayo Tomori Is Not Proud Of His Nigerian Root / Paul Pogba And Thierry Henry Dab (Photos) / Top 7 Most Beautiful Nigerian Sports Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.