Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,556 members, 7,837,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram (45616 Views)

Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay / 7 Is The Number - Ronaldo Celebrates Man United Jersey In New Picture / Real Madrid 3-7 Atletico Madrid: Diego Costa Bags Four Goal In Shock Derby Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram by fredylee: 12:54am On Mar 10, 2020
obembet:
I hope this opens the eyes of most United fans.....you can see that Pogba still has the passion for our club and is eager to return soon to play with Bruno, it's his damn brother(s) and his fat ass agent that keeps spreading false rumours of him intending to leave the club, Pogba is a Red and still will be a Red, faster healing Paul, we aim to get you back as soon as possible

Pogba is a bad influence on the team, period! United have done so well without him, and will do better as time progresses. He can try Madrid.

2 Likes

Re: 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram by Dr7Manhattan: 3:10am On Mar 10, 2020
Now I can send my messages
Una don enter am
Prepare yourself for the first coming of Genius
Re: 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram by Dr7Manhattan: 3:25am On Mar 10, 2020
sulaimon22:
irrelevant player

Calm your balls
Re: 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram by glasperojeda75: 3:53am On Mar 10, 2020
Whoops

Re: 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram by henleytafoya21: 3:59am On Mar 10, 2020
Oh dear

Re: 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram by Esteemval(f): 4:09am On Mar 10, 2020
Good morning everyone, please someone should subscribe for me, let me browse my course outline please, the lecturer didn't complete his lecture and exams is few days away. #1000 will go a long way, thanks and God bless you
Re: 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram by Nobody: 4:17am On Mar 10, 2020
[quote author=Trimque2k1 post=87308233][/quote] lol because you won an inconsequential game against them? Man city has lost motivation in the wok this season. They have nothing to fight for anymore. They are not winning the league and they cannot mathematically finish below 4th anymore. That’s what’s causing their lackluster performance. Let them catch you guys again beginning of next season or in the UCL or any game of consequence. Una go hear am.
Re: 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram by BarrElChapo(m): 4:35am On Mar 10, 2020
obembet:
I hope this opens the eyes of most United fans.....you can see that Pogba still has the passion for our club and is eager to return soon to play with Bruno, it's his damn brother(s) and his fat ass agent that keeps spreading false rumours of him intending to leave the club, Pogba is a Red and still will be a Red, faster healing Paul, we aim to get you back as soon as possible
Why doesn't he shut them down once and for all ? There's no smoke with fire you know
Re: 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram by BarrElChapo(m): 4:38am On Mar 10, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
lol because you won an inconsequential game against them? Man city has lost motivation in the wok this season. They have nothing to fight for anymore. They are not winning the league and they cannot mathematically finish below 4th anymore. That’s what’s causing their lackluster performance. Let them catch you guys again beginning of next season or in the UCL or any game of consequence. Una go hear am.

The other two times we beat them they lacked motivation too right ?
Be talking B.S
Re: 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram by Nobody: 4:40am On Mar 10, 2020
Re: 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram by Nobody: 5:48am On Mar 10, 2020
BarrElChapo:

The other two times we beat them they lacked motivation too right ?
Be talking B.S
You mean like this time? grin grin grin

You people don’t know your mates again. City are a bigger team than you right now. Just accept it. A couple wins here and there does not mean shit. Truth hurts.

Re: 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram by Esteemval(f): 6:12am On Mar 10, 2020
Good morning everyone, please someone should subscribe for me, let me browse my course outline please, the lecturer didn't complete his lecture and exams is few days away. #1000 will go a long way, thanks and God bless you
Re: 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram by BarrElChapo(m): 6:30am On Mar 10, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:

You people don’t know your mates again. City are a bigger team than you right now. Just accept it. A couple wins here and there does not mean shit. Truth hurts.

The issue isn't who is bigger was it ? Just so you know a derby isn't about who is bigger its about bragging rights. Ciao
Re: 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram by Grandlord: 6:56am On Mar 10, 2020
Codeigniter my man. I wrote a lengthy reply on your data science thread but the antispam bot deleted my comment and banned me from the section. Crazy.

Don't know if it's because of the technical jargons I used. Lol.
Re: 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram by Realtalk20: 6:57am On Mar 10, 2020
Pogba and Regina Daniels always seeking attention

Smh
Re: 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram by Barrywhyte1(m): 7:14am On Mar 10, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:

Pls explain to me how Manchester city is bigger than Manchester United
In terms of revenue and net worth we are bigger than them
In terms of Fans and Popularity they are nowhere close to us
Comparing their Average attendance and stadium capacity to ours is just pure sacrilege
Their trophy haul is not even up to our under 23's
and you say Manchester city is bigger than manchester united , do not let their arab money and recent success deceive you there are still Manchester united noisy neighbours

1 Like

Re: 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 10, 2020
Leave my club angry
Re: 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram by Totalconcept(m): 7:58am On Mar 10, 2020
United 4 life for love
Re: 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram by AvalonSpace(m): 7:58am On Mar 10, 2020
He's just there faking his injury.. Now that United is playing well, he wants to come back.
Re: 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram by caprini1: 8:34am On Mar 10, 2020
obembet:
Return bawo? his case is like when you think you are the favourite son ,only to enter your jnr brothers room and see a brand new playstation 4 bought for him by their mum, while in your room ,its ludo that you have and dont even share it grin
Re: 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram by Barrywhyte1(m): 8:46am On Mar 10, 2020
caprini1:
Return bawo? his case is like when you think you are the favourite son ,only to enter your jnr brothers room and see a brand new playstation 4 bought for him by their mum, while in your room ,its ludo that you have and dont even share it grin

Manchester united fans chant Bruno almost every match even ighalo self against derby county something they have never done dor Pogba they know a player who wants to play for the club when they see one and not a player who is just there for the money and name and doesn't stand with the team in bad circumstances

2 Likes

Re: 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram by IDFWU(m): 8:58am On Mar 10, 2020
obembet:

Guy go and sit on several sits undecided nobody wants out of United like Pogba, all these one nah sakamanje lipsrsealed
Re: 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram by chinchonglee(m): 9:11am On Mar 10, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
lol because you won an inconsequential game against them? Man city has lost motivation in the wok this season. They have nothing to fight for anymore. They are not winning the league and they cannot mathematically finish below 4th anymore. That’s what’s causing their lackluster performance. Let them catch you guys again beginning of next season or in the UCL or any game of consequence. Una go hear am.
so wen we won dem in the first leg at their ETIHAD nko
Re: 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram by ovokate(f): 11:38am On Mar 10, 2020
Angelfrost:

Sshhhh.... United has won that bloody title 3 times in a row.

At least win a UCL before you qualify to pick crumbs from the table where United and Liverpool dine... Nottingham Forrest is not even your mate.
Please take it easy on him grin
Re: 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram by pinkstonmarti79: 2:16pm On Mar 10, 2020
Ooooops

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okocha Consoling Kanu At AFCON 2000 Finals (Throwback Photo) / Efe Ambrose Reveals Why Fikayo Tomori Is Not Proud Of His Nigerian Root / Paul Pogba And Thierry Henry Dab (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.