Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,800 members, 7,851,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

Urgent Advice On Canada Tourist Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent Advice On Canada Tourist Visa (382 Views)

Advice On How An Undocumented Immigrant In US Can Apply For Canada Tourist/study / I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed / Anyone With Information On Canada Letter Of Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice On Canada Tourist Visa by dydx2020(m): 2:05pm On Mar 10, 2020
Please, kindly advice me on d below.
I met this Travel Agent on FB and I enquire to know about d program & he sent this to my email. I want to know d genuineness of d program . Advice pls before I commit
myself...

Canada Nunavut tourist visa;1.6m which comes with job assistance on arrival with one month accomodation on arrival

Processing duration:8-10months

Visa issuance;99%

Visa duration; 2-5years however it depends on the embassy

Requirements
International Passport
Passport photograph 2 by 2 on white background
Police character
National ID
School credentials
CV
Birth certificate
Marriage certificate if marriage

Please note; you would be assisted with job on arrival into Nunavut which is a province in Canada. You shall also be provided with accomodation for one month.

Also during the processing stages, Applicant will pay 100k for their biometric. You must have a viable bank statement with minimum balance of 500k

To begin the processing, Applicant will pay for DHL services and documentation;400k then balance up once visa is out.

Please be informed; Canada response to applications tends to be slow based on the numerous applications been processed. We implore clients to be patient.
Re: Urgent Advice On Canada Tourist Visa by ednut1(m): 2:09pm On Mar 10, 2020
Scam

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice On Canada Tourist Visa by dotunfelix1: 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2020
Scammer ni
Run for your life

dydx2020:
Please, kindly advice me on d below.
I met this Travel Agent on FB and I enquire to know about d program & he sent this to my email. I want to know d genuineness of d program . Advice pls before I commit
myself...

Canada Nunavut tourist visa;1.6m which comes with job assistance on arrival with one month accomodation on arrival

Processing duration:8-10months

Visa issuance;99%

Visa duration; 2-5years however it depends on the embassy

Requirements
International Passport
Passport photograph 2 by 2 on white background
Police character
National ID
School credentials
CV
Birth certificate
Marriage certificate if marriage

Please note; you would be assisted with job on arrival into Nunavut which is a province in Canada. You shall also be provided with accomodation for one month.

Also during the processing stages, Applicant will pay 100k for their biometric. You must have a viable bank statement with minimum balance of 500k

To begin the processing, Applicant will pay for DHL services and documentation;400k then balance up once visa is out.

Please be informed; Canada response to applications tends to be slow based on the numerous applications been processed. We implore clients to be patient.
Re: Urgent Advice On Canada Tourist Visa by osato45: 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2020
How can you get a tourist visa and still get a job in canada
Re: Urgent Advice On Canada Tourist Visa by walkwithgod(m): 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2020
you better run for your life, theres no such thing like visitors visa with a job offer.

when they ask you to go to school, you say you wan play naijabet.

this is the outcome.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Qatar Airways To Distribute 100,000 Free Tickets / Is It Okay To Apply For Passport Renewal Through Nigerian Immigration Website / Consequencies Of Replacing Lost International Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.