Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Offer - Post An Ad On Nairalist And Get it In National Newspapers Free! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Offer - Post An Ad On Nairalist And Get it In National Newspapers Free! (1005 Views)

How To Place Advert On Nairalist / How Do I Advertise On Nairalist? / Google Trader Nigeria To Compete With Dealfish, Tradestable, Nairalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Offer - Post An Ad On Nairalist And Get it In National Newspapers Free! by naijacutee(f): 12:56pm On Dec 22, 2010
This offer is being made possible by The Canary, a new bi-weekly advertising magazine which helps entrepreneurs and small businesses get their goods/services in front of their customers.

Adverts will be chosen at random, from all categories of Nairalist and will be published in the next edition of The Canary.  So obviously, the more adverts you post, the greater your chances. Lucky advertisers are likely to get a high response rate for your advert on circulation days (Next circulation date - 7th January), so please make sure you have posted the correct phone number. The Canary will be circulated across Lagos via several National daily newspapers.

If you're not lucky enough to have been selected, you can book a classified advert slot for as low as N600. Just e-mail your ad text to ads@canaryng.com. You can have a look at the various ad types we offer in the attached PDF (I can send this via e-mail, as the file is too large to attach). If you do want to buy a trade advert space, please e-mail ads@canaryng.com for a price list.

Re: Offer - Post An Ad On Nairalist And Get it In National Newspapers Free! by monopolist: 3:47pm On Dec 22, 2010
@naijacutee

Long Time no see

i am interested

pls send the pdf to my : kingolusola@gmail.com

thank You! Merry Xmas and Glory new Year!
Re: Offer - Post An Ad On Nairalist And Get it In National Newspapers Free! by naijacutee(f): 4:10pm On Dec 22, 2010
My brother. I took a break to concentrate on this stuff o. How are you these days? I'll send you an e-mail right away wink
Re: Offer - Post An Ad On Nairalist And Get it In National Newspapers Free! by juliebest(f): 5:45pm On Dec 22, 2010
@ naijacutie
I'm interested, email me the PDF to ugobekee2000@yahoo.com
Re: Offer - Post An Ad On Nairalist And Get it In National Newspapers Free! by naijacutee(f): 9:38pm On Jan 01, 2011
E-mail sent, ugobekee :-)
Re: Offer - Post An Ad On Nairalist And Get it In National Newspapers Free! by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 02, 2011
great work. thanks.
Re: Offer - Post An Ad On Nairalist And Get it In National Newspapers Free! by naijacutee(f): 9:32am On Jan 04, 2011
Thank you, baba! The offer is still on, by the way. . . So keep posting!
Re: Offer - Post An Ad On Nairalist And Get it In National Newspapers Free! by battleaxe: 8:45am On Jan 07, 2011
Nice concept!
Is there a possibility of getting the PDFed versions of the magazine?
In which areas of Lagos will they be distributed, are there specific days on which this will be done etc so I can be on the lookout? Thanks!
Re: Offer - Post An Ad On Nairalist And Get it In National Newspapers Free! by naijacutee(f): 9:48am On Jan 12, 2011
Hi, battleaxe!

Yes, the papers will be out in Lagos from today, and will come to you with your Daily newspapers, especially if you're around Surulere, Lekki, V.I, Ikoyi, Ogba, Ikeja and Maryland.

And if you aren't in any of these areas this morning, you can still read a digital version of the paper on www.canaryng.com

A lot of free adverts have gone up in this edition - thanks to all who posted on Nairalist over the last couple of weeks. If you were able to sell your goods, or you had a good response for any of your adverts, it would be great to hear back from you on this thread.

Thank you all! And thanks to all the trade advertisers who contacted me as well!
Re: Offer - Post An Ad On Nairalist And Get it In National Newspapers Free! by naijacutee(f): 11:38pm On Feb 10, 2011
This promotion is still on. You will be notified by text message if your advert has been picked - Just so you don't start wondering where all the calls are coming from ;-)
Re: Offer - Post An Ad On Nairalist And Get it In National Newspapers Free! by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 11, 2011
@naijacutee

ive made some series of adverts in the past on nairalist but it doesnt get published. i'll talk to seun about this.
But you can keep on checking out my free advertising blog weekly, if you can get some ads there. I'll appreciate.
Re: Offer - Post An Ad On Nairalist And Get it In National Newspapers Free! by naijacutee(f): 6:54pm On Feb 11, 2011
babaearly:

@naijacutee

ive made some series of adverts in the past on nairalist but it doesnt get published. i'll talk to seun about this.
But you can keep on checking out my free advertising blog weekly, if you can get some ads there. I'll appreciate.

Hiya. . .Thanks for letting me know. It doesn't have anything to do with Seun, as free publishing is completely by chance unless you purchase an advert slot. Can I have a link to your advert there?

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Av An Idea Where I Can Get Us/uk Wears Here In Naija / Campaign To Incite Seun To Sell Ad Space To Private Businesses On NL / Traditional Edo Beads For Rentage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.