Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley (35282 Views)

Mohbad: Ex-Lagos PPRO Recounts Encounter With Naira Marley / Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice / MURIC Complains About Delay In Trial Of Evans, Wadume & Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by domesifa(m): 9:22am On Oct 06, 2020
The Inspector General of Police wishes to inform Nigerian youths that their voices and complaints on the issues of unprofessional conducts by some SARS operatives have been heared very loudly and clearly...

The Force is irrevocably committed to changing these narratives and undertaking far-reaching reforms to reposition SARS and other Tactical Squads for better service delivery. The Orders and restrictions on the operations of SARS and others already issued by the IGP are just the initial steps out of the many reforms planned for the Tactical Squads.

The Leadership of the NPF will work with the Ministry of Youth and other stakeholders, including Youth leaders, youth entrepreneurs, CSOs and others in formulating and implementing consensual reforms.

Today, Tuesday 6th October, 2020, by 11am, the Force PRO- DCP Frank Mba will be having a live instagram chat with Naira Marley to answer questions and discuss the concerns of young Nigerians on the issues of SARS operations and other burning issues. Please stay tuned.

MESSAGE FROM THE FORCE PUBLIC RELATIONS DEPARTMENT

https://www.facebook.com/127243240651077/posts/4571740519534638/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by visiondee(m): 9:23am On Oct 06, 2020
Oya do meeting and no forget to open thread on Nairaland so all can voice out what's in their mind

Please no buy this land from the man below.... First to comment C of O has been given to me by uncle Seun

I sell Any kind of cars and real estate, patronise me for juicy offers. contact me also if you want to sell your vehicles or properties

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 06, 2020
for those that see "first to comment " as an achievement, this space is for sell

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by visiondee(m): 9:29am On Oct 06, 2020
moralistic:
for those that see "first to comment " as an achievement, this space is for sell
Bros u dey market my land for my back, u wey be second to comment... I dey bring FSARS come now now

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by PureGoldh(m): 9:29am On Oct 06, 2020
This matter is getting more hotter
Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by daddy001: 9:30am On Oct 06, 2020
Marley will definitely speak for the marlians and not everyone . Government is about to dance to the tunes of the marlians.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by FarahAideed: 9:30am On Oct 06, 2020
Lol we all know as e dey go
Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by Muyiwaipere(m): 9:30am On Oct 06, 2020
VERY UNPROFESSIONAL SET OF PEOPLE

IMAGINE THEY EVEN CALLED HIM NAIRA MARLEY

LIKE I DO SAY “ONCE A MARLIAN ALWAYS A MARLIAN
IF I PERISH I PERISH

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by Karlebolu(m): 9:30am On Oct 06, 2020
No matter what, they should go ahead with the protest.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by Tomtomy98: 9:30am On Oct 06, 2020
Uu
Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by boolee(m): 9:30am On Oct 06, 2020
This is highly commendable.

The Live Video chat will be viewed by all.

Anticipating already...

We are surely getting this right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by Emmyreal4(m): 9:30am On Oct 06, 2020
Naira Marley of all people grin

Proud marlian cool

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by Born2Breed(f): 9:30am On Oct 06, 2020
Dem know say marlians plenty. angry

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by phlame(m): 9:30am On Oct 06, 2020
shocked
Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by chefviko: 9:30am On Oct 06, 2020
grin So they are scared of peaceful protest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by realwiz1(m): 9:30am On Oct 06, 2020
Naira Marley aff turn to Naija youth leader grin amazing

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by HappyPagan: 9:30am On Oct 06, 2020
SARS operatives have been heared very loudly and clearly.

Lol.. and we were celebrating teachers yesterday...
Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by Kendumazy(m): 9:30am On Oct 06, 2020
Lol. Even Naira Marley is being recognized. If you a star boy, you are a star boy! May this reform meets the citizens needs.

For your unique/awesome customised items. Check link for details. https://www.nairaland.com/6140747/unique-customized-items-event-programme

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by Mezux(m): 9:30am On Oct 06, 2020
That's what they said years ago...

Unserious set of idiots.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 06, 2020
grin
Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by pickatyou2: 9:31am On Oct 06, 2020
Hope all this helps, not like their usual promise and fail tactics.
We still stand with #endsars
Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by ejihand(m): 9:31am On Oct 06, 2020
angry
Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by Kpomosauce: 9:31am On Oct 06, 2020
grin God bless all marlians all over the universe and special shout out to his excellency Fashola, the marlian president. Na men una be

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by darthv: 9:31am On Oct 06, 2020
Thank you wizkid, this police want to ridicule us, naira Marley that has pending fraud case is who they want to represent us.
This is a plan.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by SATANNIST: 9:31am On Oct 06, 2020
these guys fear marlians pass sowore, charly boy, tufce and all other artist put together. them know wetin these legit sk smokers are capable of doing na cheesy cheesy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by Golden057(m): 9:31am On Oct 06, 2020
Naira Marley about to sign exchange of pending police case for freedom grin

I swear matter don end

Marlians!

Police is now your friends!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by SmartPolician: 9:31am On Oct 06, 2020
Now, the police will be forced to take a genuine action because Nigerians are taking this seriously.

There's nothing a united force cannot achieve.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDLEA Discovers Cocaine Inside Passengers’ Boxers, Luggage (pic) / Policeman Shoots A Lady While Trying To Shoot A Dog In Benin (Pix) / Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.