Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,353 members, 7,826,378 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Vicente Navarro Statue, The Only Fan At Mestalla Who 'Watched' Valencia-Atalanta - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vicente Navarro Statue, The Only Fan At Mestalla Who 'Watched' Valencia-Atalanta (46857 Views)

Funny Statue Of Mohammed Salah Unveiled In Egypt (Photo) / Cristiano Ronaldo Caught Fingering Marcelo As They Celebrate Against Valencia / Michael Essien Honoured With Bizarre Statue In Ghana (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vicente Navarro Statue, The Only Fan At Mestalla Who 'Watched' Valencia-Atalanta by Dr7Manhattan: 6:39pm On Mar 11, 2020
Authoreety:

Over Sabi... I hope u understood what I meant

Norvess baba
Na suggestion
Re: Vicente Navarro Statue, The Only Fan At Mestalla Who 'Watched' Valencia-Atalanta by Bluffly: 6:51pm On Mar 11, 2020
friday2011:

See your life outside, it's not "most" it's "M U S T" ��� Olodo rabata
Sorry for your headache. Are you that daft to take it as a typographical error. Anyways it appears you are the first to visit the 4 walls of a school in your fa..., hence your nature.
Sweet dreams
Re: Vicente Navarro Statue, The Only Fan At Mestalla Who 'Watched' Valencia-Atalanta by ArewaGoons: 6:55pm On Mar 11, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:
Abeg how he take watch the match?

Re: Vicente Navarro Statue, The Only Fan At Mestalla Who 'Watched' Valencia-Atalanta by nengibo: 7:02pm On Mar 11, 2020
seunlayi:
But why not partial closure I mean allowing just a few spectators siting about 10 meters to each other?
That would mean favouritism because not all fans will get access

1 Like

Re: Vicente Navarro Statue, The Only Fan At Mestalla Who 'Watched' Valencia-Atalanta by MarxisGlaaiback: 7:05pm On Mar 11, 2020
Christ is calling U &Me and the whole world 2repentance

Me don dey slow down now from all mundane things of the world

Accept Christ Now

1 Like

Re: Vicente Navarro Statue, The Only Fan At Mestalla Who 'Watched' Valencia-Atalanta by quiteboy(m): 7:18pm On Mar 11, 2020
OP you current Sha, Allfootball is another crazy planet. Especially Daily Comments
Re: Vicente Navarro Statue, The Only Fan At Mestalla Who 'Watched' Valencia-Atalanta by Bewiseedet(m): 7:34pm On Mar 11, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

They would say na hin make dem lose

And one self acclaimed man of god would hav ordered the demolition of the stature grin
Fr Mbaka on my mind. Who do u suggest?
Re: Vicente Navarro Statue, The Only Fan At Mestalla Who 'Watched' Valencia-Atalanta by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:35pm On Mar 11, 2020
grin grin
Re: Vicente Navarro Statue, The Only Fan At Mestalla Who 'Watched' Valencia-Atalanta by Bewiseedet(m): 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2020
wellmax:

Everything has to be compared with Nigeria. Guys grow up
shebi ah from Congo? Shift stand one side abeg

1 Like

Re: Vicente Navarro Statue, The Only Fan At Mestalla Who 'Watched' Valencia-Atalanta by friday2011(m): 7:43pm On Mar 11, 2020
Bluffly:

Sorry for your headache. Are you that daft to take it as a typographical error. Anyways it appears you are the first to visit the 4 walls of a school in your fa..., hence your nature.
Sweet dreams

Idiot, y are you taking it personal, grow up and stop being stupid... If you feel pain by comments on nairaland, you better stay away, you are too small for me to exchange words with.
Re: Vicente Navarro Statue, The Only Fan At Mestalla Who 'Watched' Valencia-Atalanta by Bluffly: 7:56pm On Mar 11, 2020
friday2011:

Idiot, y are you taking it personal, grow up and stop being stupid... If you feel pain by comments on nairaland, you better stay away, you are too small for me to exchange words with.
Silence is the best answer for a f**l. You are telling me I am taking it personal. Obviously you are daft if you don't know the weight of your comment when you quoted me.
If you like quote me again.
Children everywhere. Thunda burn you dry.
Re: Vicente Navarro Statue, The Only Fan At Mestalla Who 'Watched' Valencia-Atalanta by friday2011(m): 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2020
Bluffly:

Silence is the best answer for a f**l. You are telling me I am taking it personal. Obviously you are daft if you don't know the weight of your comment when you quoted me.

I can see you lack manners, no be swear, your manners will kill you soon.
Re: Vicente Navarro Statue, The Only Fan At Mestalla Who 'Watched' Valencia-Atalanta by omoiyalayi(m): 8:08pm On Mar 11, 2020
Touching story
Re: Vicente Navarro Statue, The Only Fan At Mestalla Who 'Watched' Valencia-Atalanta by friday2011(m): 8:17pm On Mar 11, 2020
Bluffly:

How dare you, I am sure you are not well trained or your parents trained you but you choose to be stupid, your lack of manners will send you to an early grave soon, you think you can just come online and talk to pple anyhow? Unfortunately you dont know me, if you do, you wont dare.

Omo irankiran, ikeji aja, eranko.
Re: Vicente Navarro Statue, The Only Fan At Mestalla Who 'Watched' Valencia-Atalanta by armadeo(m): 8:28pm On Mar 11, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Because it's painted BLACK.
If they had painted it WHITE, u would have called it ANGEL and probably knelt before it

Just imagine them..ordinary statue for remembrance sake and some people have started shouting demons.

Only for naija. And you wonder why we are backward.
Re: Vicente Navarro Statue, The Only Fan At Mestalla Who 'Watched' Valencia-Atalanta by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:31pm On Mar 11, 2020
For the love of soccer. Die hard fans are just hard to see.
Well, for your affordable smart TVs and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: Vicente Navarro Statue, The Only Fan At Mestalla Who 'Watched' Valencia-Atalanta by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 11, 2020
Me I nor dey siddown near am.. Millions of demons calls that statue a home.
Re: Vicente Navarro Statue, The Only Fan At Mestalla Who 'Watched' Valencia-Atalanta by raphy(m): 9:27pm On Mar 11, 2020
thats why I love the white mentality in things Africa is still learning.
they will call this village people in Africa.
Re: Vicente Navarro Statue, The Only Fan At Mestalla Who 'Watched' Valencia-Atalanta by Brightest04(m): 9:32pm On Mar 11, 2020
In Nigeria no body will ever remember him again,even on nairaland here,you can just see the comments some are making to ridicule the club that immortalized him.
Re: Vicente Navarro Statue, The Only Fan At Mestalla Who 'Watched' Valencia-Atalanta by xcelentattitude(m): 10:00pm On Mar 11, 2020
When the devil decides to watch a football match live grin
Re: Vicente Navarro Statue, The Only Fan At Mestalla Who 'Watched' Valencia-Atalanta by candidphils(m): 10:09pm On Mar 11, 2020
so touching..
Re: Vicente Navarro Statue, The Only Fan At Mestalla Who 'Watched' Valencia-Atalanta by skukimania(f): 10:41pm On Mar 11, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:
Abeg how he take watch the match?

He talk say e like to dey feel the atmosphere. Na why e dey go stadium be that.
Re: Vicente Navarro Statue, The Only Fan At Mestalla Who 'Watched' Valencia-Atalanta by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
Waow , this looks like eternity now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Pushes Selfie-Seeking Fan Away (Video) / Inside Qatar's $3 Billion Lusail Stadium Set To Host The 2022 World Cup Final / Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.