Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Fire Guts Ogidi Market In Anambra (Photos, Video) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fire Guts Ogidi Market In Anambra (Photos, Video) (24219 Views)

Filling Station In Ogidi Anambra Sells Water As Fuel (Pictures, Video) / Installation Of Automated Machines For Manufacturin Of Shoes In Anambra (Photos) / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

Fire Guts Ogidi Market In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Metrixnews: 8:35am On Mar 11, 2020
An early morning fire on Wednesday razed the building material market in Ogidi, Idemili North Local Government Area of Anambra State.

The inferno which started around 4am, reportedly emanated from a standby articulated vehicle parked inside the market.

ABN TV gathered men of the fire service, who were immediately contacted, were still battling with the fire as at press time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5MEGDA9GWY

The State Fire fighter chief, Engr Martin Agbili confirmed the incident.

He said: “There is Fire outbreak this early morning at Building material market Ogidi at about 0400hrs.

“Our firefighters and fire trucks at Onitsha and Awka were deployed to the fire scene.

“The fire outbreak emanated from a standby loaded lorry packed inside the market. The content or the goods loaded at the packed lorry is not yet known.

“We are still at the fire scene. Although the fire is under control. No life lost during the incident.”

Source: https://abntv.ng/2020/03/breaking-fire-guts-anambra-market-video/

Re: Fire Guts Ogidi Market In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Mutemenot(m): 8:37am On Mar 11, 2020
Omg :' how possible could this be?? they used to have a standby fire service truck at the entrance, I do hope Anambrarians and state government 'll come to their aid .. The victims should take heart..

Re: Fire Guts Ogidi Market In Anambra (Photos, Video) by uzohrome(m): 8:38am On Mar 11, 2020
Everything will be fine with time

Re: Fire Guts Ogidi Market In Anambra (Photos, Video) by NextD18: 8:59am On Mar 11, 2020
Another sacred of the year.
Re: Fire Guts Ogidi Market In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Slawormir: 12:38pm On Mar 11, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Too bad

Re: Fire Guts Ogidi Market In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Mateen1000: 12:38pm On Mar 11, 2020
This Nigggaaarrr Above me, Na me go pursue u comot this Nairaland las las undecided

Meanwhile, May God continue to Protect us

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Guts Ogidi Market In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Kcitytv: 12:39pm On Mar 11, 2020
.Ahh ojo

Help us

Re: Fire Guts Ogidi Market In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Brugo(m): 12:39pm On Mar 11, 2020

Conspiracy theories rolling in in 3,2,1...

Re: Fire Guts Ogidi Market In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Maxcollins042(m): 12:40pm On Mar 11, 2020
We can only hope that the loss done by the inferno isn't bad.
Re: Fire Guts Ogidi Market In Anambra (Photos, Video) by realstars: 12:40pm On Mar 11, 2020
Fire is dangerous, the last tool God uses to destroy the wicked.
Re: Fire Guts Ogidi Market In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Sijo01(f): 12:42pm On Mar 11, 2020
shocked shocked 3 visible fire trucks. Waooo, impressive!

You cannot get one in my dear state even if the fire ravage for hours.

Re: Fire Guts Ogidi Market In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Yankiss(m): 12:42pm On Mar 11, 2020
Fire incidence is rising globally. Despite this the government of our country does not deem it fit to educate the citizens appropriately and set up fire service stations plus ensure Fire extinguishers are available at businesses with trained personnel in place.

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fire Guts Ogidi Market In Anambra (Photos, Video) by gift2xl: 12:42pm On Mar 11, 2020
That's why it's good to put water hydrant in most public place to avoid such disasters.

Re: Fire Guts Ogidi Market In Anambra (Photos, Video) by SetAEWONlukuman: 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2020
I dont have anything to say but I must commend the 'swift' action of the firefighter for their service
Re: Fire Guts Ogidi Market In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Lovelife433(m): 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2020
R.I.P to the dead

Re: Fire Guts Ogidi Market In Anambra (Photos, Video) by OnlineWell(m): 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2020
Why fire outbreak always in Anambra...Chukwu biko kpuchite umu gi cry

Re: Fire Guts Ogidi Market In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Dollabiz: 12:44pm On Mar 11, 2020
Re: Fire Guts Ogidi Market In Anambra (Photos, Video) by sam4noow(m): 12:45pm On Mar 11, 2020
Oohhh Dammnn Shiiitttt niggggaaa

ipob and fire na like 5&6.... na everyday there shops dey burn like candle �

Re: Fire Guts Ogidi Market In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Rikze: 12:47pm On Mar 11, 2020
I think state assemblies should pass a law that all shops should have good and working fire extinguishers the way each car is expected to have one. This could help to curtail the rate these fire outbreaks wreck Havocs if it is properly implemented especially in large markets where shops are clustered all around.

Re: Fire Guts Ogidi Market In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Mateen1000: 12:47pm On Mar 11, 2020
Lovelife433:
R.I.P to the dead
Oga no life lost

U ll just jump to comment without reading

Re: Fire Guts Ogidi Market In Anambra (Photos, Video) by YorubaKinging: 12:48pm On Mar 11, 2020
Signs of the times..
Are we still in harmattan
Foolish scientists
Even when it's raining
The fire of God can consume anything
Re: Fire Guts Ogidi Market In Anambra (Photos, Video) by noleflendum: 12:52pm On Mar 11, 2020
Iyanmiris will still blame Yoruba for this
Re: Fire Guts Ogidi Market In Anambra (Photos, Video) by ZombiePUNISHER: 12:52pm On Mar 11, 2020
Buhari sef
Re: Fire Guts Ogidi Market In Anambra (Photos, Video) by ZombiePUNISHER: 12:54pm On Mar 11, 2020
noleflendum:
Iyanmiris will still blame Yoruba for this
Simplyleo:
Lol.

This Buhari sef. He has sent his fulani brothers to us again. ~ ipob pigs.

When the brain is empty...
Things like this abound

Re: Fire Guts Ogidi Market In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Hamilton1(m): 12:55pm On Mar 11, 2020
Afonjas at it again

Re: Fire Guts Ogidi Market In Anambra (Photos, Video) by MarianaTrench: 12:57pm On Mar 11, 2020
Re: Fire Guts Ogidi Market In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Kobicove(m): 12:57pm On Mar 11, 2020
This is not the type of news anyone would like to hear at this time sad
Re: Fire Guts Ogidi Market In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 11, 2020
Sijo01:
shocked shocked 3 visible fire trucks. Waooo, impressive!

You cannot get one in my dear state even if the fire ravage for hours.
their son innoson produce trucks

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / N1.04trn Fine: We Expect No Operation Disruptions For Not Paying Fine —MTN / 3 Online Businesses That Makes You Profit From The First Month