Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,566 members, 7,865,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:34 PM

24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (36779 Views)

'Small Beautiful Girls Get Me Aroused' - Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl / 35-Year-Old Man Rapes 7-Year-Old Girl In Zaria, Puts His Hands Inside Her Vagina / Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2020
obembet:

So you are oloso? That's good. @ Blyzz
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 12, 2020
obembet:

So out are oloso? That's good. @ Blyzz
why did you quote me? People from your village don't make mistakes? I meant so you're an Olosho? If yes, then share me Ur contact
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Uniquekriss(m): 9:18pm On Mar 12, 2020
9jaRealist:

Hope you lot are not PAEDOPHILES...
Because you are straight-up sounding like it. undecided

A minor cannot grant legal consent and the age of majority in Nigeria is 18...
That is why you cannot enter into or enforce a contract in Nigeria with anyone under 18.

>
read the story again. The girl didn't report d case, her mom found out. If d mom didn't find out they would possibly be knacking @d moment
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by seangy4konji: 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2020
What does small girls are doing

U see them in school uniform with ass shaking...wearing tiny pants and visiting small boys having orgies..

Dos small girls ehn...hmmm. Make person just quiet.
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by mannyranking(m): 6:20pm On Mar 14, 2020
TinyHacker:
God will punish all of you at PMexpress, its always you carrying fake news and pedophilic rape by faceless people but i blame the brainless people commenting on this thread, maybe they are still your accounts
TinyHacker:
God will punish all of you at PMexpress, its always you carrying fake news and pedophilic rape by faceless people but i blame the brainless people commenting on this thread, maybe they are still your accounts
seangy4konji:

U see them in school uniform with ass shaking...wearing tiny pants and visiting small boys having orgies..

[size=8pt][/size]
[/quote][left][/left][b][/b][color=#000099][/color]
Hhansome:
It's disgusting to comment on posts as this. Watch closely over your girl child.
[quote author=Hhansome post=87345710]It's disgusting to comment on posts as this. Watch closely over your girl child.
Hhansome:
It's disgusting to comment on posts as this. Watch closely over your girl child.
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by mannyranking(m): 6:24pm On Mar 14, 2020
the truth of this matter is I shared the same cell with the suspect udeme late last year ..the girl is not 11yrs she is a ss1 student and they both had consensual sex nothing like rape was attached to it...fear Nigeria police and bloggers in this country
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by mannyranking(m): 6:30pm On Mar 14, 2020
specie103:
My friend UDEME was a great man....

that wat I usually call him in the cell then
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Donaldoni: 2:07pm On Mar 16, 2020
9jaRealist:

Hope you lot are not PAEDOPHILES...
Because you are straight-up sounding like it. undecided

A minor cannot grant legal consent and the age of majority in Nigeria is 18...
That is why you cannot enter into or enforce a contract in Nigeria with anyone under 18.

>

Just google "Age of consent in Nigeria"

Until our constitution is amended, that is what it is.
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by 9jaRealist: 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2020
Donaldoni:
Just google "Age of consent in Nigeria"

Until our constitution is amended, that is what it is.

So Google is now “our constitution” (as you put it)? shocked

FYI, there’s NO constitutional age of consent in Nigeria, and thus unsurprisingly your Google reference cites NONE...
The only uniform law covering age of consent in Nigeria is the 2003 Child Rights Act, which puts it at 18 years (Section 23).

Specifically, in this PARTICULAR case (because the Child Rights Act is domesticated state by state)...
In Lagos (where the offense occurred), the Child Rights Law 2007 specifies 18 years, without no ambiguity (see Section 27).

>
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by 9jaRealist: 3:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
Uniquekriss:
read the story again. The girl didn't report d case, her mom found out. If d mom didn't find out they would possibly be knacking @d moment
mannyranking:
the truth of this matter is I shared the same cell with the suspect udeme late last year ..the girl is not 11yrs she is a ss1 student and they both had consensual sex nothing like rape was attached to it...fear Nigeria police and bloggers in this country

Birds of the same criminal/dubious feather? cheesy

So long as she is under 18, it’s a CRIMINAL offense...
See Section 27 of the Lagos Child Right Laws, and even ignorance or mistake is NOT a defense.
>
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by 9jaRealist: 3:10pm On Mar 16, 2020
seangy4konji:

DISGUSTING, DISGRACEFUL AND DESPICABLE comment...
Sounds like yet another PAEDOPHILE in the making (that is, if your not already one)...SMH angry
>
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by 9jaRealist: 4:06pm On Mar 16, 2020
Donaldoni:
What is the Nigeria Age of Consent?
The Age of Consent in Nigeria is 11 years old. The age of consent is the minimum age at which an individual is considered legally old enough to consent to participation in sexual activity. Individuals aged 10 or younger in Nigeria are not legally able to consent to sexual activity, and such activity may result in prosecution for statutory rape or the equivalent local law.

Nigeria statutory rape law is violated when an individual has consensual sexual contact with a person under age 11.

https://www.ageofconsent.net/world/nigeria

Do you know better than those asking for the law to be changed

https://www.change.org/p/it-s-never-your-fault-raise-the-age-of-consent-in-nigeria-from-11-to-18

What exactly about rather basic criminal law apparently confuses you? shocked

There is NO need for a theoretical dissertation or multiple Google research....
When there is a SPECIFIC law providing for a SPECIFIC offense that the suspect will be charged.

When the parties are in court, NOBODY will be citing Google to the judge...
The CONTROLLING LAW in Lagos, where the actions took place, is the Child Rights Law 2007.

However, since it seems you only believe what you see on Google...
I have taken the trouble of digging up a copy of the Lagos CRL 2007 for you (see Section 27).

https://www.dsvrtlagos.org/pdfs/Child%27s%20Right%20Law%202007%20(2).pdf

Please note that it is a STRICT LIABILITY offense (ie, no legal defense)...
And even the supposed “consent” of the child is NOT a valid defense (see specially, Section 27(2)(b).

>
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Donaldoni: 4:17pm On Mar 16, 2020
9jaRealist:

What exactly about rather basic criminal law apparently confuses you? shocked

There is NO need for a theoretical dissertation or multiple Google research....
When there is a SPECIFIC law providing for a SPECIFIC offense that the suspect will be charged.

When the parties are in court, NOBODY will be citing Google to the judge...
The CONTROLLING LAW in Lagos, where the actions took place, is the Child Rights Law 2007.

However, since it seems you only believe what you see on Google...
I have taken the trouble of digging up a copy of the Lagos CRL 2007 for you (see Section 27).

https://www.dsvrtlagos.org/pdfs/Child%27s%20Right%20Law%202007%20(2).pdf

Please note that it is a STRICT LIABILITY offense (ie, no legal defense)...
And even the supposed “consent” of the child is NOT a valid defense (see specially, Section 27(2)(b).

>

The link you quoted landed me nowhere.

Only in your head does this "child right law 2007" exist.

I don google am taya, nothing shows up... embarassed

I went ahead to check this link - https://www.dsvrtlagos.org/Child%20Protection.html - nothing came up. Even the https://www.dsvrtlagos.org is mainly addressing domestic violence with a couple of questions and answers.

Don't fight me, fight our constitution that needs to be changed. The age of consent in Nigeria is 11. Chikena!
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by 9jaRealist: 4:26pm On Mar 16, 2020
Donaldoni:

What is the Nigeria Age of Consent?
The Age of Consent in Nigeria is 11 years old. The age of consent is the minimum age at which an individual is considered legally old enough to consent to participation in sexual activity. Individuals aged 10 or younger in Nigeria are not legally able to consent to sexual activity, and such activity may result in prosecution for statutory rape or the equivalent local law.

Nigeria statutory rape law is violated when an individual has consensual sexual contact with a person under age 11.

https://www.ageofconsent.net/world/nigeria

Do you know better than those asking for the law to be changed

https://www.change.org/p/it-s-never-your-fault-raise-the-age-of-consent-in-nigeria-from-11-to-18

https://www.thepetitionsite.com/668/826/312/change-the-age-of-consent-law-in-nigeria./

I googled your child rights law and found out that it's still an act. And the section 23 was talking about marriage.

No act supersedes the constitution.

Even your MODIFICATION to make it seem there’s a constitutional provisions remains erroneous...
NOTHING in either link contradicts my earlier assertion that “there is NO constitutional age of consent in Nigeria”!

Section 29(4)(b) merely provides any married woman shall be deemed “of full age” (a legal lacuna, at best)...
So why the RANDOM age of 11? Why not a 3 year old baby or even a 3-day old toddler betrothed/married under native custom?

Meanwhile, the victim here was NOT married to the arrested PAEDOPHILE...
So your continued references to Section 29 of the Constitution is baffling and frankly IRRELEVANT to this case.

Please quit defending PAEDOPHILES...
If you are lucky, one day you might have an 11-year-old daughter or younger! SMH
>
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Donaldoni: 4:33pm On Mar 16, 2020
9jaRealist:

Even your MODIFICATION to make it seem there’s a constitutional provisions remains erroneous...
NOTHING in either link contradicts my earlier assertion that “there is NO constitutional age of consent in Nigeria”!

Section 29(4)(b) merely provides any married woman shall be deemed “of full age” (a legal lacuna, at best)...
So why the RANDOM age of 11? Why not a 3 year old baby or even a 3-day old toddler betrothed/married under native custom?

Meanwhile, the victim here was NOT married to the arrested PAEDOPHILE...
So your continued references to Section 29 of the Constitution is baffling and frankly IRRELEVANT to this case.

Please quit defending PAEDOPHILES...
If you are lucky, one day you might have an 11-year-old daughter or younger! SMH
>

Are you giving up on your phantom "Child Rights Acts of 2007" already grin

Where did you now get the PC you are using to browse? grin

Come on, I didn't come up with the links. They are all over the internet. I didn't create ageofconsent.net neither am I its editor.

So why should I doubt its content

What of all the numerous pressure groups calling for the age of consent in Nigeria to be raised from 11 to 18, are they fools

I am no paedophile and I hate them. But a wayward, experienced young girl should NEVER be used to punish a mature emotionally weak man in the name of "statutory rape"... angry
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by 9jaRealist: 4:38pm On Mar 16, 2020
Donaldoni:
The link you quoted landed me nowhere.

Only in your head does this "child right law 2007" exist.

I don google am taya, nothing shows up... embarassed

I went ahead to check this link - https://www.dsvrtlagos.org/Child%20Protection.html - nothing came up. Even the https://www.dsvrtlagos.org is mainly addressing domestic violence with a couple of questions and answers.

Don't fight me, fight our constitution that needs to be changed. The age of consent in Nigeria is 11. Chikena!

The “If-I-Cannot-Find-It-on-Google, It-Doesn’t-Exist” Defense? grin grin grin
Fortunately, I am kind enough to do the heavy lifting for you:
https://laws.lawnigeria.com/2018/03/01/child-rights-law/
>
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Donaldoni: 4:45pm On Mar 16, 2020
9jaRealist:

The “If-I-Cannot-Find-It-on-Google, It-Doesn’t-Exist” Defense? grin grin grin
Fortunately, I am kind enough to do the heavy lifting for you:
https://laws.lawnigeria.com/2018/03/01/child-rights-law/
>

I have visited it the link. It says absolutely nothing about the age of consent. I also tried to download the PDF but it's asking me to pay.

What a joke! grin I smell scam... grin
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by 9jaRealist: 4:48pm On Mar 16, 2020
Donaldoni:
Are you giving up on your phantom "Child Rights Acts of 2007" already grin

Where did you now get the PC you are using to browse? grin

Come on, I didn't come up with the links. They are all over the internet. I didn't create ageofconsent.net neither am I it's editor.

So why should I doubt its content

What of all the numerous pressure groups calling for the age of consent in Nigeria to be raised from 11 to 18, are they fools

I am no paedophile and I hate them. But a wayward, experienced young girl should NEVER be used to punish a mature emotionally weak man in the name of "statutory rape"... angry

They are NOT campaigning that the age of consent “be raised from 11 to 18”....
They are campaigning that the Constitution provide for a SPECIFIC age of consent (which they want to be 18).

That’s a distinction with a difference...
Because the Constitution cannot “raise” (or “lower”) something it did NOT specify in the first instance.

Meanwhile, please do NOT swallow everything on the Internet hook, line and sinker...
There’s a reason that NO constitutional references were cited by your age of consent.net site - NONE exists!
>
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by 9jaRealist: 4:53pm On Mar 16, 2020
Donaldoni:
I have visited it the link. It says absolutely nothing about the age of consent. I also tried to download the PDF but it's asking me to pay.

Always glad to do the heavy lifting required to educate and enlighten the masses... grin grin grin
>

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Donaldoni: 4:59pm On Mar 16, 2020
9jaRealist:

They are NOT campaigning that the age of consent “be raised from 11 to 18”....
They are campaigning that the Constitution provide for a SPECIFIC age of consent (which they want to be 18).

That’s a distinction with a difference (albeit IRRELEVANT to this specific case)...
Because the Constitution cannot “raise” (or “lower”) something it did NOT specify in the first instance.

Meanwhile, please do NOT swallow everything on the Internet hook, line and sinker...
There’s a reason that NO constitutional references were cited by your age of consent.net site - NONE exists!
>

Are you kidding me How can any valid constitution not specify an age of consent

So where did https://www.ageofconsent.net/world/nigeria & https://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/age-of-consent-by-country/ get their information from
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by 9jaRealist: 5:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
Donaldoni:

And if you want to see the entire law itself (Lagos State Child Rights Laws of 2007)...
Feel free to go the OFFICIAL website of the Lagos State GOVERNMENT’S Domestic/Sexual Violence Response Team.

https://www.dsvrtlagos.org/

No excuses for defending PAEDOPHILES left. grin grin grin
>
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Donaldoni: 5:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
9jaRealist:

Always glad to do the heavy lifting required to educate and enlighten the masses... grin grin grin
>

I concede! What of other states of the country

If there is a clash between federal and state laws, which prevails
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Donaldoni: 5:08pm On Mar 16, 2020
9jaRealist:

And if you want to see the entire law itself (Lagos State Child Rights Laws of 2007)...
Feel free to go the OFFICIAL website of the Lagos State GOVERNMENT’S Domestic/Sexual Violence Response Team.

https://www.dsvrtlagos.org/

No excuses for defending PAEDOPHILES left. grin grin grin
>

Nothing concrete came up from that link.

And why is the Lagos state law not splashed over the internet
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by 9jaRealist: 5:09pm On Mar 16, 2020
Donaldoni:
Are you kidding me How can any valid constitution not specify an age of consent

So where did https://www.ageofconsent.net/world/nigeria & https://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/age-of-consent-by-country/ get their information from

You are the person citing them...
So the question should be directed at YOU!

Not everything on the Internet is true...
But feel free to reference ANYWHERE in the Constitution that lists 11years as the age of consent.... we’ll wait!
>
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by 9jaRealist: 5:11pm On Mar 16, 2020
Donaldoni:
Nothing concrete came up from that link.

And why is the Lagos state law not splashed over the internet

Check under “The Laws” subsection of that website.
>
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Donaldoni: 5:13pm On Mar 16, 2020
9jaRealist:

You are the person citing them...
So the question should be directed at YOU!

Not everything on the Internet is true...
But feel free to reference ANYWHERE in the Constitution that lists 11years as the age of consent.... we’ll wait!
>

I didn't create those websites. Those who did studied our laws to come up with our age of consent. They stated those for other countries too.

So why should Nigeria's own be wrong
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Donaldoni: 5:14pm On Mar 16, 2020
9jaRealist:

Check under “The Laws” subsection of that website.
>

Does state law supersede federal law - the constitution
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by 9jaRealist: 5:24pm On Mar 16, 2020
Donaldoni:
I concede! What of other states of the country

If there is a clash between federal and state laws, which prevails

1) The Child Rights Act of 2003 applies automatically in the FCT (Abuja)...
2) It has been ‘domesticated’ (enacted by the State Assembly) in 25 of the 36 states thus far.
3) All of the 11 states have failed to domesticate the CRA thus far are in the North...
4) Furthermore, in a federation, states can set their own individual age of consent...
5) Accordingly, all states have stayed with 18 years, EXCEPT for Akwa Ibom (16 years).

These are the reasons I kept stressing that the offense was committed in Lagos and thus governed by Lagos’ CRL 2007.

>
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by 9jaRealist: 5:33pm On Mar 16, 2020
Donaldoni:
Does state law supersede federal law - the constitution

It does not...
But there are NO federal laws (or constitutional provision) on the subject matter.

Btw, the Constitution is NOT part of federal laws...
Instead, both federal and state laws are SUBJECT to the Constitution.

While federal laws are notionally “superior” to state laws....
Such laws cannot encroach on territory reserved by the Constitution for states.
>
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Donaldoni: 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2020
9jaRealist:

1) The Child Rights Act of 2003 applies automatically in the FCT (Abuja)...
2) It has been ‘domesticated’ (enacted by the State Assembly) in 25 of the 36 states thus far.
3) All of the 11 states have failed to domesticate the CRA thus far are in the North...
4) Furthermore, in a federation, states can set their own individual age of consent...
5) Accordingly, all states have stayed with 18 years, EXCEPT for Akwa Ibom (16 years).

These are the reasons I kept stressing that the offense was committed in Lagos and thus governed by Lagos’ CRL 2007.

>

I was about to let you off the hook until I came across the sexual offences bill of 2015. You can google it. It caused serious furore at the time it was passed.

This is where the basis of our age of consent being 11 comes from.

It supersedes all the other laws. And that is what ageofconsent.net and others are relying and why pressure groups are calling for our age of consent to be raised.

Thankfully the reps are trying to repeal it.

https://punchng.com/reps-defines-minor-in-new-sexual-offences-bill/

For now, it is what is it. Statutory rape is rape of anybody under 11.
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by 9jaRealist: 6:20pm On Mar 16, 2020
Donaldoni:
I was about to let you off the hook until I came across the sexual offences bill of 2015. You can google it.

This is where the basis of our age of consent being 11 comes from.

It supersedes all the other laws. And that is what ageofconsent.net and others are relying and why pressure groups are calling for our age of consent to be raised.

Thankfully the reps are trying to repeal it.

https://punchng.com/reps-defines-minor-in-new-sexual-offences-bill/

For now, it is what is it. Statutory rape is rape of anybody under 11.

I am well aware of the Sexual Offenses Act...
Which actually provides for LIFE IMPRISONMENT for “defilement” of anyone under 18.

https://allafrica.com/stories/201506170104.html
>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Indian Hemp Smokers Hold Communion Service In South East (Video) / Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri / Family Members Mourn 27-Year-Old Lady Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.