Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Toyota Matrix 05/06 Or Honda CRV 05/06? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Matrix 05/06 Or Honda CRV 05/06? (3918 Views)

Compare Which Is Better & Rugged Between Sienna 04/05 And Acura MDX 05/06 / Which Is Better For Uber/Taxify? Honda Accord Or Honda City? / Avalon 06 Or 2012 Sonata Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Matrix 05/06 Or Honda CRV 05/06? by Damolux01(m): 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2020
I need expert advice on which to buy, I love both rides as both would satisfy my urge for buying a ride at the moment. I have been able to save #700,000 for a clean used matrix or Crv.
Over to the gurus, if you were in my shoes, which would you go for? If anyone has any clean matrix or CRV for my budget, kindly WhatsApp me with my phone number below. Thanks!
Re: Toyota Matrix 05/06 Or Honda CRV 05/06? by Mouthgag: 11:59pm On Jan 07, 2020
Damolux01:
I need expert advice on which to buy, I love both rides as both would satisfy my urge for buying a ride at the moment. I have been able to save #700,000 for a clean used matrix or Crv.
Over to the gurus, if you were in my shoes, which would you go for? If anyone has any clean matrix or CRV for my budget, kindly WhatsApp me with my phone number below. Thanks!
Lol
Just 700?
You must be joking...
Unless na empty pangolo u wan buy wha...

7 Likes

Re: Toyota Matrix 05/06 Or Honda CRV 05/06? by Damolux01(m): 12:21am On Jan 08, 2020
Mouthgag:

Lol
Just 700?
You must be joking...
Unless na empty pangolo u wan buy wha...
I guess this isn't the Expert advice I need. No words for you yet. Still waiting for reasonable and sensible comments.

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Matrix 05/06 Or Honda CRV 05/06? by DukeNija(m): 12:35am On Jan 08, 2020
Damolux01:
I guess this isn't the Expert advice I need. No words for you yet. Still waiting for reasonable and sensible comments.

Ignore his aggravated approach but he’s very right. You won’t get any good car for that amount.

5 Likes

Re: Toyota Matrix 05/06 Or Honda CRV 05/06? by Damolux01(m): 12:58am On Jan 08, 2020
DukeNija:

Ignore his aggravated approach but he’s very right. You won’t get any good car for that amount.
I really fo feel the question is not yet addressed. What to choose is primary, the said amount is secondary.
Why not answer the question first and then conclude it with 'But you would need to up the amount to so, so and so." Don't know if you get me.

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Matrix 05/06 Or Honda CRV 05/06? by RZArecta(m): 1:58am On Jan 08, 2020
You’ll get a clean CRV for that amount but a badly abused Matrix (even if you see one)

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Matrix 05/06 Or Honda CRV 05/06? by timifakay(m): 7:29am On Jan 08, 2020
Your money and knowledge no reach and you still, get pride join...

8 Likes

Re: Toyota Matrix 05/06 Or Honda CRV 05/06? by Mouthgag: 8:47am On Jan 08, 2020
timifakay:
Lol
You sabi that Kain thing grin

1 Like

Re: Toyota Matrix 05/06 Or Honda CRV 05/06? by DukeNija(m): 9:58am On Jan 08, 2020
Damolux01:
I really fo feel the question is not yet addressed. What to choose is primary, the said amount is secondary.
Why not answer the question first and then conclude it with 'But you would need to up the amount to so, so and so." Don't know if you get me.

The matrix is your best bet. Seeing that you are new in the automobile game, you won’t have much problems with the cars maintenance. But you’ll have to add an additional 200-300k for an okay Matrix.

3 Likes

Re: Toyota Matrix 05/06 Or Honda CRV 05/06? by speedfreak(m): 10:04am On Jan 08, 2020
Gm op,first thing would be what exactly are you using the car for? The crv has better ground clearance(you wouldn’t have to worry about bad roads) and would be much more available for you on your current budget,the matrix in comparism has better styling(the dash on that crv is just embarassed),better fuel economy,cheaper parts,etc but would be more expensive because it’s a Toyota. Personally I’d pick anything Honda under 2010 as ergonomics is a huge deal for me in any car. Tbh the Crv is winner if you travel often

1 Like

Re: Toyota Matrix 05/06 Or Honda CRV 05/06? by Damolux01(m): 10:09am On Jan 08, 2020
DukeNija:

The matrix is your best bet. Seeing that you are new in the automobile game, you won’t have much problems with the cars maintenance. But you’ll have to add an additional 200-300k for an okay Matrix.
I sight you bro...sensible comments gradually coming in...
Re: Toyota Matrix 05/06 Or Honda CRV 05/06? by Damolux01(m): 10:11am On Jan 08, 2020
RZArecta:
You’ll get a clean CRV for that amount but a badly abused Matrix (even if you see one)
Thanks bro. In all sincerity...which would you advise I go for? Not minding the cash at hand.
Re: Toyota Matrix 05/06 Or Honda CRV 05/06? by Damolux01(m): 10:21am On Jan 08, 2020
speedfreak:
Gm op,first thing would be what exactly are you using the car for? The crv has better ground clearance(you wouldn’t have to worry about bad roads) and would be much more available for you on your current budget,the matrix in comparism has better styling(the dash on that crv is just embarassed),better fuel economy,cheaper parts,etc but would be more expensive because it’s a Toyota. Personally I’d pick anything Honda under 2010 as ergonomics is a huge deal for me in any car. Tbh the Crv is winner if you travel often
Thanks a lot bro. Really appreciate your sensible comment.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Matrix 05/06 Or Honda CRV 05/06? by Damolux01(m): 10:32am On Jan 08, 2020
timifakay:
As much as I would have love to pass on this...I still very much feel it's right to correct your wrong mindset so it doesn't affect you.
To think 700k would not fly either a used CRV or Matrix, then, you must be one of those pricy baranda dealers. Do you even know what pride means...? Read up the topic again and tell me how relevant those comments are. Check the comments after yours, and see how sensible some people are, learn from them. If you have no reasonable input, then stay off!

3 Likes

Re: Toyota Matrix 05/06 Or Honda CRV 05/06? by timifakay(m): 1:10pm On Jan 08, 2020
Damolux01:
I need expert advice on which to buy, I love both rides as both would satisfy my urge for buying a ride

Damolux01:

Damolux01:

Damolux01:
I sight you bro...sensible comments gradually coming in...

Damolux01:
As much as I would have love to pass on this...I still very much feel it's right to correct your wrong mindset so it doesn't affect you.
To think 700k would not fly either a used CRV or Matrix, then, you must be one of those pricy baranda dealers. Do you even know what pride means...? Read up the topic again and tell me how relevant those comments are. Check the comments after yours, and see how sensible some people are, learn from them. If you have no reasonable input, then stay off!

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Matrix 05/06 Or Honda CRV 05/06? by Damolux01(m): 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2020
If you're normal. Read the post and reasonably answer, If you can't. It's not a crime. No more words for you. Best wishes!
Re: Toyota Matrix 05/06 Or Honda CRV 05/06? by RZArecta(m): 2:11pm On Jan 08, 2020
Damolux01:
Thanks bro. In all sincerity...which would you advise I go for? Not minding the cash at hand.
in all honesty, if Nigerian roads were good, I’ll never bother myself with an suv but you’ll have to consider the roads you ply everyday. Since the two vehicles you’re considering can be handled by any decent mechanic, you can’t go wrong choosing any one. It’s only because of security I’ll choose the CRV since the Matrix (mini Corolla) is a thief magnet except you’re sure of doing comprehensive insurance and putting a good tracking device

1 Like

Re: Toyota Matrix 05/06 Or Honda CRV 05/06? by Damolux01(m): 2:43pm On Jan 08, 2020
RZArecta:
in all honesty, if Nigerian roads were good, I’ll never bother myself with an suv but you’ll have to consider the roads you ply everyday. Since the two vehicles you’re considering can be handled by any decent mechanic, you can’t go wrong choosing any one. It’s only because of security I’ll choose the CRV since the Matrix (mini Corolla) is a thief magnet except you’re sure of doing comprehensive insurance and putting a good tracking device
Input well appreciated sir. God bless!

1 Like

Re: Toyota Matrix 05/06 Or Honda CRV 05/06? by Mayor555(m): 2:47pm On Jan 08, 2020
I just need to calm my nerves to make a mild comment.

The only thing the matrix has over CRV is the fuel economy.

Sorry, you cannot get a good 05/06 Honda Crv for 700k...not to talk of a matrix.

quit your bragging.... Save up, so you don't buy yourself nightmare...

5 Likes

Re: Toyota Matrix 05/06 Or Honda CRV 05/06? by Damolux01(m): 3:24pm On Jan 08, 2020
Mayor555:
I just need to calm my nerves to make a mild comment.

The only thing the matrix has over CRV is the fuel economy.

Sorry, you cannot get a good 05/06 Honda Crv for 700k...not to talk of a matrix.

quit your bragging.... Save up, so you don't buy yourself nightmare...

Thanks for the input bro. This isn't about bragging. That you can't sell one to me at that price doesn't mean I can't get one. Someone, somewhere has bought a distressed sale CRV and even Matrix of the said year for that same price. Thanks again!
Re: Toyota Matrix 05/06 Or Honda CRV 05/06? by Mayor555(m): 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2020
Damolux01:
Thanks for the input bro. This isn't about bragging. That you can't sell one to me at that price doesn't mean I can't get one. Someone, somewhere has bought a distressed sale CRV and even Matrix of the said year for that same price. Thanks again!

Is it an everyday thing? How long are you going to wait?

Alright sir

3 Likes

Re: Toyota Matrix 05/06 Or Honda CRV 05/06? by timifakay(m): 4:51pm On Jan 08, 2020
Damolux01:
If you're normal. Read the post and reasonably answer, If you can't. It's not a crime. No more words for you. Best wishes!

Damolux01:

If you are normal, you won't be banking on a one off occurrence...

Word of advice: deduct ₦2,000 from the ₦700k to buy rim and stand on highway...

3 Likes

Re: Toyota Matrix 05/06 Or Honda CRV 05/06? by Damolux01(m): 5:34pm On Jan 08, 2020
Mayor555:

Alright sir

Not really in a rush bro. Thanks again! You're mature...
Re: Toyota Matrix 05/06 Or Honda CRV 05/06? by Damolux01(m): 5:37pm On Jan 08, 2020
timifakay:

And who is this jobless fellow that has decided to become a cyber bully? Ogneni...jaa pa! You're not worth my time. Get lost! Get serious man...this is a new year. Okay?
Re: Toyota Matrix 05/06 Or Honda CRV 05/06? by Damolux01(m): 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2020
Mayor555:

Alright sir

Thank God you accept and acknowledge the possibility...There are lots of deals bro...All you need us time and patience to search.
Re: Toyota Matrix 05/06 Or Honda CRV 05/06? by timifakay(m): 5:40pm On Jan 08, 2020
Damolux01:
And who is this jobless fellow that has decided to become a cyber bully? Ogneni...jaa pa! You're not worth my time. Get lost! Get serious man...this is a new year. Okay?

The one who isn't waiting for someone's loss to get a car...
Re: Toyota Matrix 05/06 Or Honda CRV 05/06? by ndcide(m): 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2020
Damolux01:

Ignore these guys. Just calm down, you will find your car and buy.

Most of them will sell a dead car for ten times the price, if they get the opportunity to do so.

I'm telling you the fact
Re: Toyota Matrix 05/06 Or Honda CRV 05/06? by Damolux01(m): 10:16pm On Jan 08, 2020
ndcide:

Most of them will sell a dead car for ten times the price, if they get the opportunity to do so.

I'm telling you the fact
Thanks bro. Would love to know what your opinion is sir...as to the question asked...Thanks again!
Re: Toyota Matrix 05/06 Or Honda CRV 05/06? by diportivo: 10:17pm On Jan 08, 2020
timifakay:

elenu yamayama grin

enu nja wire undecided

ndcide:

I'm telling you the fact

wa sere

awon arinu r'ode

op,I cant choose one out of the two

I suggest u drive both, any one that ur mind goes with is a winner anytime any day

as long as it's in good condition

1 Like

Re: Toyota Matrix 05/06 Or Honda CRV 05/06? by Damolux01(m): 10:21pm On Jan 08, 2020
diportivo:

elenu yamayama grin

enu nja wire undecidedlool... This your input ma top notch ooo...I'll keep that in mind bro. Thanks. Leave those guys alone biko. They are not worth the stress...They feel they know it all. Funny enough, most of them don't have money for rims let alone buying a car. They sell for Dealers...hehehe!

wa sere

awon arinu r'ode

I suggest u drive both, any one that ur mind goes with is a winner anytime any day

Re: Toyota Matrix 05/06 Or Honda CRV 05/06? by Damolux01(m): 10:22pm On Jan 08, 2020
diportivo:

elenu yamayama grin

enu nja wire undecidedlool... This your input na top notch ooo...I'll keep that in mind bro. Thanks. Leave those guys alone biko. They are not worth the stress...They feel they know it all. Funny enough, most of them don't have money for rims let alone buying a car. They sell for Dealers...hehehe!

wa sere

awon arinu r'ode

Re: Toyota Matrix 05/06 Or Honda CRV 05/06? by Damolux01(m): 10:25pm On Jan 08, 2020
diportivo:

elenu yamayama grin

enu nja wire undecidedlool...

wa sere

awon arinu r'ode

This your input na top notch ooo...I'll keep that in mind bro. Thanks. Leave those guys alone biko. They are not worth the stress...They feel they know it all. Funny enough, most of them don't have money for rims let alone buying a car. They sell for Dealers...hehehe!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trip From PH To Lagos To PH / Toyota Camry 2007 Model Gear Issue / My Scanned Honda Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.