Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

The Untold Story About Islam. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Untold Story About Islam. (737 Views)

True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night / WHAT CHRISTIANS MUST KNOW ABOUT ISLAM / 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Untold Story About Islam. by PervertProphet: 2:45pm On Mar 11, 2020
Watch this documentary by Tom Holland. A documentary Muslims don't want aired again in the UK. It was aired just once in the UK because of Muslims rage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNihITTZ5HE

2 Likes

Re: The Untold Story About Islam. by ArewaGoon: 2:50pm On Mar 11, 2020
PervertProphet:
When this documentary by Tom Holland. A documentary Muslims don't want aired again in the UK. It was aired just once in the UK because of Muslims rage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNihITTZ5HE
Re: The Untold Story About Islam. by MuttleyLaff: 5:47am On Mar 12, 2020
PervertProphet:
Watch this documentary by Tom Holland. A documentary Muslims don't want aired again in the UK. It was aired just once in the UK because of Muslims rage.

h t tps://youtu.be/LNihITTZ5HE
FOLYKAZE, ọrẹ mi, you'll like and enjoy watching this, lol. Right up your "historicity" alley it is, lol.
My two beloved dear Muslim brothers Empiree and AntiChristian wont have the bottle to sit down to thoughtfully and/or reflectively watch this clip.

Look at the 40 minute mark onwards, about the mosque whose apse is not facing Mecca, it's not facing the south but is actually facing towards the east towards the Sun rising. Incidentally, reminded me of Job (i.e. Job 1:3 interlinear's ''... He was the greatest of all the sons of the East'')

That mosue not facing direction of Mecca, obviously, is an example of a time in Islam before when to face towards the direction Mecca, has had actually been preferred lol. Christian writers at the time, actually confirmed this by saying that the Arab conquerors bowed their heads in prayer not in the direction of Mecca but in a quite different direction somewhere further north, wow lol.

2 Likes

Re: The Untold Story About Islam. by PervertProphet: 7:52am On Mar 12, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
FOLYKAZE, ọrẹ mi, you'll like and enjoy watching this, lol. Right up your "historicity" alley it is, lol.
My two beloved dear Muslim brothers Empiree and AntiChristian wont have the bottle to sit down to thoughtfully and/or reflectively watch this clip.

Look at the 40 minute mark onwards, about the mosque whose apse is not facing Mecca, it's not facing the south but is actually facing towards the east towards the Sun rising. Reminds me of Job (i.e. Job 1:3 interlinear's ''... He was the greatest of all the sons of the East'') Not facing direction of Mecca, obviously, is an example of a time in Islam before when to face towards the direction Mecca, has had actually been preferred lol. Christian writers at the time, actually confirmed this by saying that the Arab conquerors bowed their heads in prayer not in the direction of Mecca but in a quite different direction somewhere further north, wow lol.

New findings are out. Please, follow up on the works of Dan Gibson. He is doing some groundbreaking research. He lived for 25 years with the Bedouins, learnt their language and checked out all the supposed Qiblas and mentions of geographic locations mentioned in the qur'an and Hadiths and discovered a lot to be a lie.

Also, check out Dr. Jay Smith of Pfander Institute and Al Fadi (a Saudi Arabia Muslim convert) of Cira international as they expose these new findings on Abdul Malik, Coins during the Islamic period, etcetera.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9idgZjiqlYg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfyGZO-J7q4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tzb80rrrhpM
Mecca is surprisingly a new invention as it was Petra that these faced.

It is funny how Muslims went crazy and made sure that this documentary by Tom Holland was never shown again.

Get his books if you can and read it. He left the Christian faith even as the time of this documentary but is now back after much research. He even wrote recently about how Christianity is the reason the West is impacted.

There are so much amazing contents out there.

2 Likes

Re: The Untold Story About Islam. by AntiChristian: 8:21am On Mar 12, 2020
PervertProphet:

New findings are out. Please, follow up on the works of Dan Gibson. He is doing some groundbreaking research. He lived for 25 years with the Bedouins, learnt their language and checked out all the supposed Qiblas and mentions of geographic locations mentioned in the qur'an and Hadiths and discovered a lot to be a lie.

Also, check out Dr. Jay Smith of Pfander Institute and Al Fadi (a Saudi Arabia Muslim convert) of Cira international as they expose these new findings on Abdul Malik, Coins during the Islamic period, etcetera.

It is funny how Muslims went crazy and made sure that this documentary by Tom Holland was never shown again.

Get his books if you can and read it. He left the Christian faith even as the time of this documentary but is now back after much research. He even wrote recently about how Christianity is the reason the West is impacted.

So you tagged me on this nonsense? So should I tag you on about 5 Former Christian Pastors/Preachers/Evangelist who reverted to Islam and their submissions on the errors in the Bible and Christianity?

When you want to fool around don't tag me. It's not every time we have time for specious argument.
Re: The Untold Story About Islam. by PervertProphet: 8:37am On Mar 12, 2020
AntiChristian:

So you tagged me on this nonsense? So should I tag you on about 5 Former Christian Pastors/Preachers/Evangelist who reverted to Islam and their submissions on the errors in the Bible and Christianity?

When you want to fool around don't tag me. It's not every time we have time for specious argument.

Hmm!

Honestly, I never tagged you.

You might have stumbled across this because of my numerous debate with you.

Plus if you show me 5 former Christian Pastors, etcetera. I will show you 10 Islamic de-converts. I am even currently watching one who converted from Christianity to Islam then back again from Islam to Christianity after seeing the ridiculousness of Islam and how Islam is really not the perfect religion as it presents itself through its propaganda.

He is discussing his experience as a christian to Muslim and out of Islam again with Abdullah Sameer (Sameer also left Islam and now criticises Islam. Sameer himself is now an Atheist).

There are many more I can mention.
The thing is that Islam seems like a glittering gold for anyone whether Christian, Atheist, LGBT , etc but upon getting involved in it. They start seeing Islam for what it really is. The falsehood masked up as truth and they get tired by it again.

2 Likes

Re: The Untold Story About Islam. by MuttleyLaff: 9:15am On Mar 12, 2020
PervertProphet:

h ttps://youtu.be/9idgZjiqlYg

h ttps://youtu.be/QfyGZO-J7q4

h ttps://youtu.be/Tzb80rrrhpM

For those wondering about what is Petra. It is a historical and archaeological city in southern Jordan and "The Petra Mosques," as in meaning mosques, from the first century of Islam, originally pointed towards Petra. The qibla then surprisingly was Petra and not the direction of Mecca, lol. Chai, Empiree and AntiChristian have been scammed, ouch.

Empiree and AntiChristian, my two beloved dear Muslims brothers should "saremọsa" quickly watch all these listed here informative videos too to get themselves a reality check, lol

PS: Its me who tagged you AntiChristian, my customer mi, my customer mi daada ni, and did so out of love so you know you've been scammed

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

I Miss God. / Kadosh Tv (your Christian Whatsapp Tv) / Power we have in Yahushua the Messiah, the begotten Son of YHVH Almighty.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.