Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night (61749 Views)

Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana / Ghanaian Pastor Caught In Hotel Room Trying To Sleep With Church Elder's Wife / "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by Thandiubani(m): 11:55am On Jan 04, 2022
True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night

By Alexander Thandi Ubani

Following viral reports of a pastor bathing church members in a basin to cleanse them of evil spirits and welcome them into the new year in order to prosper, I decided to research more about the so-called pastor.

My findings

I found out that the man seen in the viral video is known as Mark Mensah, CEO of Phens Multimedia, a media organization based in Ghana. He is popularly called Pastor Blinks. I also found out that the man is not even a pastor but a skit-maker who deliberately make videos mocking pastors and the Christian faith. The videos are edited and published as if it happened in real life without any hint to viewers that it’s a skit. Many people watch the videos, curse pastors believing that what they watched actually happened.

In fact, he had in the past shared a video claiming to be a pastor and touching the private part of his members. There is also a video of him giving his so-called church members a drink from the water he used to bath. He has also appeared in a video posing as a pastor and praying for a woman’s underwear.

Sometime ago, Prophet Osei Kumchaha called on the police to arrest Mensah for ridiculing Christianity and putting out offensive contents about pastors as if it happened in real life without providing information to viewers that it was all acted. The prophet said Mensah profits by making offensive video while portraying himself as a man of God, then post the videos on his YouTube handle (hitzGH tv) for people to click, argue and make offensive comments about Christianity while he makes cool money.

I stumbled on his YouTube page where I saw him asking people if they think the video was real or acted. He then went ahead to show how he made the video. Note, this is after he had posted an edited version of the video on Facebook and raked in millions of views from people who had thought the video was real.

Conclusion

There is nothing wrong in making skits about pastors, however there should be at least a disclaimer to warn people that such sensitive videos are not real. Making such videos to ridicule, mock and misinform people about Christianity at a time they are celebrating Christmas is an evil act.

The videos misinform people, rile them against Christianity, make them question their religion, subject their faith to ridicule and incite the public against their beliefs.

Alexander Thandi Ubani
thandiubani@yahoo.com

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6920220/pastor-bathes-female-church-members

92 Likes 14 Shares

Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by gasparpisciotta: 11:59am On Jan 04, 2022
Power of the social media: Every body wan trend

129 Likes 3 Shares

Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by nrexzy: 12:14pm On Jan 04, 2022
U dey whine me....

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by adefitim(m): 12:30pm On Jan 04, 2022
A package herbalist

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by Blitzerz: 1:01pm On Jan 04, 2022
Just know that this thread will not reach FP.

It's only the negative one that reaches FP......

Anyway those that have been fooled have been fooled...
They wish they can eat their words.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by Truthisunique: 5:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
This guy na skit maker na

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
Really?
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by Lightway: 5:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
That's what happens when fools control social media. They won't confirm anything. Just post and believe

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
When I make comments about Christianity being the highest form of witchcraft, people think I’m joking.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by Lilsameey: 5:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
Lol.
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by Hienna1: 5:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
Idiot
Both the guy and those he's bathing are Ignorant fools... angry

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by Lekan1o1: 5:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
Skit ? But those ladies were literally stack naked in their presence undecided
Omo naija still dey learn in weirdness ooh. shocked

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by OLLYBEE24: 5:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
STUPID PEOPLE

4 Likes

Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by house10s: 5:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
I also found out that buhari got loyal followers and guess what, they can seeeee shocked

7 Likes

Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by iamyemiakins(m): 5:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
That video broke the protocol of being a skit, is this a damage control or what?!

We know say Ghanaian babes dem like to do anyways.

Skit or no skit, na to sha go open church for Ghana dey my mind now

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by gambia(m): 5:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
I thought as much, but they are jokers.

2 Likes

Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by ThankGodFriday(m): 5:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
The man is not a pastor but a skirt maker

1 Like

Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
This article is actually very informative..we learn daily..
At least the misapprehension and confusion concerning the issue has been cleared..

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by BobbieZion(m): 5:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
Nonsense
People just doing shit in the name of Religion.
The masses are brainwashed, cause they are too insolent.
The learned scammers hypnotize them cause they are crafty,and they work on the ignorance and desperation of the common members.

Not every place they call the name of God,the spirit of God is also?
Be wise....

3 Likes

Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by Kajaard: 5:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
Doesn't still change the fact that over 95% of pastors in Nigeria and Ghana are fake. And are only in the business for the money and free fvck they get.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by Buffalo2(m): 5:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
Tor
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by mrkings84(m): 5:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
E do, oga abeg liwer your voice!!

Modified!!

God will punish that skit maker who tries to:-defame and deface Christianity in this likfe and in the life to come, Amen.

3 Likes

Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by omoadeleye(m): 5:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
So bad to people spoiling MOG names

7 Likes

Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by IPIGSRHYPO: 5:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
So why not post the unedited true video.

He's a Pastor and the video is real. I have watched it and he was serious in his speech and actions.
Post the skit let everyone see it.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 04, 2022
Shatta wale poeple
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by leveljames(m): 5:21pm On Jan 04, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Power of the social media: Every body wan trend
is a joke oo, not real
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by Imstrong2(m): 5:21pm On Jan 04, 2022
Skits taken to far anyway thanks for clarification

2 Likes

Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by Jesuschristus: 5:21pm On Jan 04, 2022
The one Adeboye said he drove car without petrol shey that one too na skit.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by Jesse6(m): 5:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
Tbs this guy needs to be arrested

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by otokx(m): 5:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
Quite sad that people will do such.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Hugs Pastor Adeboye As His Wife, Faith Oyedepo Kneels / Prophet TL Kelvin In Sex Scandal, Sleeps With Married Woman / "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.