Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,946 members, 7,814,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) (82400 Views)

How I Make Delicious Bitter Leaf Soup With Assorted Meat (Photos,Video) / Four Days Without Meat, God Blessed Me With Monitor Lizard Meat (Photos) / Man In Owerri Who Sells Crocodile Meat - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by stephenduru: 5:35pm On Mar 11, 2020
Residents of Bayelsa State caught what looks like crocodile in a river. They were pictured sharing the meat after killing the animal.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/03/bayelsa-residents-kill-crocodileshare.html?m=1

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by stephenduru: 5:35pm On Mar 11, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Amotolongbo(f): 5:38pm On Mar 11, 2020
Cool!

No animal right activist should come and lambast these people. The croc could have killed these men, if it had the opportunity

368 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 11, 2020
" Oh my God, this is preposterous, this behaviour must be reported, these animals must be protected, you guys are barbarians " , I screamed as one of these was brought to my ppa way back in 2010. They tied the poor crocodile, butchered it while I was videoing and ranting. They were just laughing at me

One hour later

" Man na so this meat sweet reach?, madam bring one crate of Goldberg make we take reason this meat, God is wonderful, this thing ugly for face but e sweet in the middle. Okey Abeg tie that nylon well. Na wetin we go take cook egusi this night be that"

E get as dem go take roast meat lasan the ororo wey dey comot for the body of the meat go reset your palates. You go just wan bite am at all at all

343 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Azmanaty: 5:40pm On Mar 11, 2020
Na Buhari induced hunger cause am

For people that will start talking trash.. This croc won't think twice to eat you if u are in the wrong place. Even white people in d US eats Crocodile

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by TUANKU(m): 5:45pm On Mar 11, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Cool!

No animal right activist should come and lambast these people. The croc could have killed these men, if it had the opportunity
That is how you lot eat anything, soon you will become the guinea pig that discovered a new virus.

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 11, 2020
stephenduru:
Residents of Bayelsa State caught what looks like crocodile in a river. They were pictured sharing the meat after killing the animal.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/03/bayelsa-residents-kill-crocodileshare.html?m=1
una get mind o.
Ordinary trapped snake wey I Wan kill, I nearly piss for body

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 11, 2020
stephenduru:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/03/bayelsa-residents-kill-crocodileshare.html?m=1
these guys are strong mhen, they should go and help us fight Boko haram

6 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Olalan(m): 5:50pm On Mar 11, 2020
Ignorance and poverty are two evils that ruin a nation

20 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by iCauseTrouble: 5:51pm On Mar 11, 2020
After eating, what next?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by NigeriaBam: 5:52pm On Mar 11, 2020
Love in Sharing. But Soonest all this animals will finish in our river in Nigeria. Few months ago they killed Hippopotamus in Niger State.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by YorubaKinging: 5:52pm On Mar 11, 2020
Igbo people and this kind of news Sha
Lol some will say bayelsans are not igbo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 5:52pm On Mar 11, 2020
Africa will always be Africa. Poor in reasoning. Why slaughter this animal? Crocos are going extinct.

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 5:52pm On Mar 11, 2020
undecided
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 5:52pm On Mar 11, 2020
undecided This is bad..very bad...must ijaw people eat anything that looks like a fish??...this blackman's mentality won't take us anywhere...i once had a white woman as a friend who had a crocrodile as a pet...but if it were nigerians na,BBQMANNAGRILLS would've grilled it with their stolen fire woods...

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Skepticus: 5:52pm On Mar 11, 2020
grin

It's typical of negroids to only think of the moment. No thought of the future in their reasoning!

The next set of Guinea pigs for a new virus will surely be Nigerians.

Hungry fools!

7 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 5:52pm On Mar 11, 2020
grin grin grin grin

Covid-19 don find way jakpa from Bayelsa

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Melison(m): 5:52pm On Mar 11, 2020
Na so so chop chop una dey, see covid19
Na meat cause am soon na croco virus una go eat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by governorudeh: 5:53pm On Mar 11, 2020
Yuck!!!

I hate lizards

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by pesty100(m): 5:53pm On Mar 11, 2020
Game of life loser gets eaten by the winner

9 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Finnese001: 5:53pm On Mar 11, 2020
grin
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Daviestunech(m): 5:53pm On Mar 11, 2020
Dat huge

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by dipopooo(m): 5:53pm On Mar 11, 2020
In my country anything goes

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by famuchie: 5:54pm On Mar 11, 2020
That is how CoronaVirus started....Bayelsa people are the ones eating all manner of animals

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by driand(m): 5:55pm On Mar 11, 2020
animal right activist crew
tongue
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by AbuAeesha: 5:55pm On Mar 11, 2020
i believe it's lawful to eat this animal.but must we eat everything living animal
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 11, 2020
Sai Ijaw
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by lucky4west: 5:56pm On Mar 11, 2020
better meat sweet like fish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by RaptorX: 5:56pm On Mar 11, 2020
Look at all the children in the third picture, overpopulation is the reason why very soon all the animals will be extinct and all the forest gone. Keep breeding recklessly.

6 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Offpoint: 5:56pm On Mar 11, 2020
Better they ended up in our bellies than we end up in theirs:

Animal activist see croc being killed: Oh my GOD! this is Animal cruelty, Crocs are endangered animals. this is wrong.

Crocs see animals activist being killed: Damn! Lord, thanks for the wonderful meal... I need more of this.

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) / Ayam Cemani: The Most Expensive Chicken In The World - All Black (Video) / Biggest Christmas Chicken 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.