Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) (82640 Views)

The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning / What Is The Name Of This Bush Meat We Caught Today? / Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by jimkramar: 8:02am On Sep 04, 2020
It was a sunny afternoon, I was just resting & having some random thoughts when some neighbours chased this animal into my compound. I rushed out to help, only to discover that the bush rat was stocked in the pile of blocks in the compound. We were able to apprehend it after carrying so many blocks. In order to regain lost energy, it was used for Pepper soup grin grin

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by Deborah98(f): 8:04am On Sep 04, 2020
Enjoy but be mindful of what you eat,ubochi adizi mma(the days are evil)...

262 Likes 19 Shares

Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by SocialJustice: 8:33am On Sep 04, 2020
Where the picture?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by SpecTTraP: 8:35am On Sep 04, 2020
Pictures?
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by jimkramar: 8:46am On Sep 04, 2020
Waiting to be disected.

4 Likes

Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by jimkramar: 8:50am On Sep 04, 2020
cheesy. Getting set

6 Likes

Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by jimkramar: 8:52am On Sep 04, 2020
I then washed it down with a can of Origin grin kiss kiss

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by jimkramar: 8:55am On Sep 04, 2020
Deborah98:
Enjoy but be mindful of what you eat,ubochi adizi mma(the days are evil)...

Yes oo! Nwenne no be for Ewi

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by markidoo(m): 9:26am On Sep 04, 2020
Na senior rat you chop so

244 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by Lamasta(m): 11:19am On Sep 04, 2020
Enjoy your life bro nothing do You grin

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by Slickey: 12:19pm On Sep 04, 2020
Truly, na where person hand reach, im dey hang cloth.

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by okirewaju(f): 6:37am On Sep 05, 2020
Hian!
Correct Ukodo
But the choice of protein

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 05, 2020
Yulk! This is a rat!!!

**pukes**

Can we just stop eating everything in the name of bush meat? Huh!

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by WaterTheMonk(m): 7:48am On Sep 06, 2020
jimkramar:
We were able to apprehend it after carrying so many blocks. In order to regain lost energy, it was used for Pepper soup grin grin
apprehend you say grin which crime the rat commit grin

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by offset67(m): 4:55pm On Sep 06, 2020
Brachaa:
Yulk! This is a rat!!!
**pukes**
Can we just stop eating everything in the name of bush meat? Huh!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 06, 2020
[quote author=offset67 post=93641036][/quote]

By the authority in the name of Jesus, I reject, cancel and nullify this statement in my life and make it of no effect in my life in Jesus name.

Now, because it is written that the the wicked shall be taken in, in their own devices, i send your words back to you by thunder and fire of God. So shall it be in Jesus name.
AMEN.

Steer clear off my mentions from now on.

Shalom.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by offset67(m): 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2020
Brachaa:

By the authority in the name of Jesus, I reject, cancel and nullify this statement in my life and make it if no effect in my life in Jesus name.

Now, because it is written that the the wicked shall be taken in, in their own devices, i send your words back to you by thunder and fire of God. So shall it be in Jesus name.
AMEN.

Steer clear off my mentions from now on.

Shalom.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
Oh, Rat?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by BigBelleControl(m): 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
Singing
One day bush meat go catch the hunter o
One day bush meat go catch the hunter o
Catch the hunter
Catch the o

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by LordGuru1: 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
shocked

7 Likes

Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by bluefilm: 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
Na wa o

One day, you people go eat the one wey pass colona virus...
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by obasi101(m): 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
I envy you Bikko. Chop life Gang....
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by Emu4life(m): 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
jimkramar:
I then washed it down with a can of Origin grin kiss kiss
.Enjoyment overload. Lol

8 Likes

Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by Flexherbal(m): 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
In order to regain lost energy, it was used for Pepper soup grin grin
I seeeeeee!

To regain lost energy in the male organ, use Mr. Flex herbal tea for men's performance.
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by nurez305(m): 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2020
Come to my area for ebute Metta, you will be happy to catch more than 20 bigger than this inside gutter...... Shebi you like eating rat na

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by lonelydora: 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ecclesiastes 9:7 (NIV)

"Go, eat your food (bushmeat) with gladness, and drink your wine (Orijin) with a joyful heart, for God has already approved what you do"

Enjoy your meal, bro.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by Dpsychologist: 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2020
Op so you ate this and refuse to share with us
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2020
For a moment I was scared and clutched my chest after reading the headline on the frontpage, thinking it was some larger rare animal such as a civet or deer or antelope or monkey or elephant that was unfortunate enough to "run" into these savages compound.

I thought our indigenous Nigerian wildlife suffered another serious blow what with Nairaland constantly promoting illegal activity and killings of our endangered wildlife wealth on frontpage.

I am however finally relieved to find out that it is only a common rat. Enjoy your meal!

Nigerian wildlife will survive another day. cool

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by MzMercie: 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2020
Be careful of these rats o shocked
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by iamoyindamola(m): 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2020
Rat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by PoliteActivist: 9:23pm On Sep 08, 2020
This is EXACTLY how COVID-19 started. You heartlessly and cruely take an innocent animal's life and think that's the end of it.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ayam Cemani: The Most Expensive Chicken In The World - All Black (Video) / Biggest Christmas Chicken 2020 / The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.