Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

How To Enjoy NYSC Camp: 6 Remarkable Ways - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Enjoy NYSC Camp: 6 Remarkable Ways (756 Views)

Nasarawa Police Arrest Fake Corps Member In NYSC Camp / Tallest And Shortest Corpers In Enugu NYSC Camp (Photo) / Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Enjoy NYSC Camp: 6 Remarkable Ways by tempem: 7:32pm On Mar 11, 2020
Hear me: Nysc camp isn’t a place to go and not enjoy it! And that’s the reason many PCMs often ask: “how can I enjoy NYSC Camp?”

Even if you’ve never asked this question before, you’d likely have thought about it.

Furthermore, what made you want to read this article is also an indication that you are interested in the subject.

Honestly, I enjoyed my stay in the camp, and I want the same for you! Mind you, I camped in one of the worst Camps in Nigeria, yet, my experience was awesome.

I’m willing to reveal to you all that made me enjoy the camp but am not doing it alone. What do I mean?

My experience isn’t sufficient, and I want to add real flavor and value to this piece. So, I did further research by reading and listening to worthwhile experiences from folks who had fun in the camp too.

Undoubtedly, you are reading a full detail on how you can have the best experience while on camp.

Complete the rest here: https://tomvad.com/how-to-enjoy-nysc-camp-6-remarkable-ways/
Re: How To Enjoy NYSC Camp: 6 Remarkable Ways by Sairahaidar05: 7:43pm On Mar 11, 2020
Pls i need help
I open two accont during camp registration, but not intentional
Will there be any problem?
Re: How To Enjoy NYSC Camp: 6 Remarkable Ways by tempem: 5:57am On Mar 12, 2020
Sairahaidar05:
Pls i need help

I sincerely have no idea. But you can create a thread for this specific question. Additionally, you can ask your platoon officer.
Re: How To Enjoy NYSC Camp: 6 Remarkable Ways by tempem: 6:52am On Mar 13, 2020
Sairahaidar05:
Pls i need help
What's up? Any info?
Re: How To Enjoy NYSC Camp: 6 Remarkable Ways by tempem: 6:55am On Mar 14, 2020
Keep having fun! cheesy
Re: How To Enjoy NYSC Camp: 6 Remarkable Ways by encircling: 8:25am On Mar 14, 2020
Get your medical fitness certificate which is compulsory for registration in camp.

We also provide well-written medical reports to corpers in case they want to redeploy on health ground. Our medical reports has given past corps members high redeployment success rate.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11165020_ad_jpegd86955baaa4970454a20626268642e6d
Click here to message us on Whatsapp today

(1) (Reply)

Exempted From Nysc What Next Shd I Do / Batch C Candidate Where Are You Posted To? / Imo State Has Started The Payment Of State Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.