Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

One Chance People Acting Task Force In Abuja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One Chance People Acting Task Force In Abuja (611 Views)

Bus Driver Beaten Messilessly By Task Force In Edo State (video) / 'One Chance' Robbers Busted By Police As One Jumps Into Lagoon With Loot. Photo / Man Causes Accident While Being Robbed By 'One Chance' Operators In Abuja.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Chance People Acting Task Force In Abuja by Oluwatosin6060: 8:26pm On Mar 11, 2020
Good evening all, please if your driving around Abuja beware of this number plate "KUJ 139 ABJ" attached to Peugeot 406 saloon car.
It happened this afternoon that I pulled over from the road to receive a phone call,so as not to get arrested by road safety officers.
Unknowingly a guy came from no where enter into my car and snatched my car key from me. In this first place I tried to plead with him as a gentle man knowing fully well I packed close to motor park,that I was only making a phone call and that I did not intend carrying any passenger. The excuse the guy gave me was that I did a wrong parking and that I need to follow them to their office. Before I know what is going on one of them had already seated behind the wheel of my car start the engine.
I quickly packed my phones and jumped out of the car.
Thank God for the intervention of the motor park guys who told me these people are not task force officials that had it been I followed them they would have whisked me away with my car to strange place where I would be robbed of my belongings and the car. It was able to take a photo of their vehicle number plate which made them drop my key

Re: One Chance People Acting Task Force In Abuja by Adgideon(m): 8:56pm On Mar 11, 2020
Hope the authorities have taken note, there faces would have been more preferable
Re: One Chance People Acting Task Force In Abuja by agulion: 8:56pm On Mar 11, 2020
Nothing wey Lalastilala no go see for Snake thread on Nairaland. Abuja of all places, God help us
Re: One Chance People Acting Task Force In Abuja by Freestainworld(m): 9:43pm On Mar 11, 2020
if the people in the park actually know them as they claim, what have they been doing to apprehend them?

1 Like

Re: One Chance People Acting Task Force In Abuja by Oluwatosin6060: 10:04pm On Mar 11, 2020
The motor park guys do not recognise them as task force officials, and more so, the criminals did not come from inside the park, their car was parked under a tree just before the park
Re: One Chance People Acting Task Force In Abuja by valentinos22(m): 5:11am On Mar 12, 2020
Oluwatosin6060:
Good evening all, please if your driving around Abuja beware of this number plate "KUJ 139 ABJ" attached to Peugeot 406 saloon car.
It happened this afternoon that I pulled over from the road to receive a phone call,so as not to get arrested by road safety officers.
Unknowingly a guy came from no where enter into my car and snatched my car key from me. In this first place I tried to plead with him as a gentle man knowing fully well I packed close to motor park,that I was only making a phone call and that I did not intend carrying any passenger. The excuse the guy gave me was that I did a wrong parking and that I need to follow them to their office. Before I know what is going on one of them had already seated behind the wheel of my car start the engine.
I quickly packed my phones and jumped out of the car.
Thank God for the intervention of the motor park guys who told me these people are not task force officials that had it been I followed them they would have whisked me away with my car to strange place where I would be robbed of my belongings and the car. It was able to take a photo of their vehicle number plate which made them drop my key

The damn number plate appears older than the car!
"Utako berger, jabi and karimo" comes to mind!
Re: One Chance People Acting Task Force In Abuja by Oluwatosin6060: 5:53am On Mar 12, 2020
[quote author=valentinos22 post=87368070]

The damn number plate appears older than the car!
"Utako berger, jabi and karimo" comes to mind!
[you are so correct my brother, it happened exactly at jabi]

1 Like

Re: One Chance People Acting Task Force In Abuja by OGwales(m): 8:28am On Mar 12, 2020
Set awon ONE CHANCE...

Re: One Chance People Acting Task Force In Abuja by TA4TA4: 3:09pm On Mar 12, 2020
You dey drive for Nigeria... You no dey lock door?

O. Y. O

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Gunmen Kidnap Senior Naval Officer In Ondo / A Man Who Sent Death Threats To Jude Okoye Has Been Arrested (video) / Oriyomi Hamzat And UI SUG Seek Justice For Richard Gbadebo Philips That Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.