Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,404 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

This Is The Coldest Place In Nigeria, It's Not In Plateau State. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Is The Coldest Place In Nigeria, It's Not In Plateau State. (14679 Views)

17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) / The Coldest And Hottest Region In The World. / List Of The 10 Hottest And Coldest Places On Earth (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Coldest Place In Nigeria, It's Not In Plateau State. by BennyDGreat: 12:05pm On Mar 12, 2020
Very cold place. I heard the road to the place is scary though. I would have loved to visit the place while I was at Taraba but I guess my mind no reach that time. I am definitely gonna go back someday
Re: This Is The Coldest Place In Nigeria, It's Not In Plateau State. by bragamycin: 1:01pm On Mar 12, 2020
Place where they took over the foreign built hospitals and allowed the hospitals to collapse except for geshan hospital which is still surviving, no electricity. That place should be more developed than Lagos but the indigenes there themselves don’t want development. They will openly tell you they like their town like that
Awkuzuboi:
I grew up there. People don't understand when I tell them am from one small London like that. If Taraba state government get sense, that place suppose dey make good money through tourism.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Coldest Place In Nigeria, It's Not In Plateau State. by chukxie(m): 1:34pm On Mar 12, 2020
mansakhalifa:
I mean, it's sitting on a mountain, so it's understandable...

Meanwhile, I just hate it when people opt for Farenheit when talking temperature. sad

What happened to Celsius I hate flexing my brain in the name of conversion.

God bless you oooo! We don't use Fahrenheit in Nigeria, we use Celcius. All this formings tire person.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Coldest Place In Nigeria, It's Not In Plateau State. by ALABACONNECT(m): 3:29pm On Mar 12, 2020
Wow!!! Would actually love to spend a week there. Travel rehearsal wink
For your affordable UK factory fitted smart TVs and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: This Is The Coldest Place In Nigeria, It's Not In Plateau State. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 12, 2020
chukxie:

God bless you oooo! We don't use Fahrenheit in Nigeria, we use Celcius. All this formings tire person.

I don't really understand that thing... Read it to me in Celsius, I will be OK.
Re: This Is The Coldest Place In Nigeria, It's Not In Plateau State. by Topewestagro: 3:54pm On Mar 12, 2020
Education is the best.
Re: This Is The Coldest Place In Nigeria, It's Not In Plateau State. by rex444(m): 5:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
tiredoflife:

Pack go there now grin
hahahahaha for real , if not for insecurity issues in this country, I for don move tey tey
Re: This Is The Coldest Place In Nigeria, It's Not In Plateau State. by Rhymestar1(m): 6:34pm On Mar 12, 2020
NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY (NOUN) UPDATES
*WE ARE NOUN HUB*

Did you know that we can handle all of these for you, while you’re at home.
�����
*Admission Processing*
*Admission Guidance*
*Form purchase* (for freshers)
*Form filling* (for freshers)
*Course registrations* (new and returning students)
*Portal activation*
*Remita generation*
*Examinations registrations* new and returning students
*Portal management* all students
*Tma Submission* 30/30 Guaranteed
*Examinations Past Question*
*Course Materials* soft and hard copies

*Join The Noun Hub Family Today* And Be Happy Forever ��
You don’t have to waste all that money,time and energy coming to school all the time. Work with us today first class is certain
Check us out on Instagram *@nounhub*
Or contact One of our Admin
*Rhyme Star* via call/text/whatsapp text *07052725428*

*NOUN HUB* first class or nothing

one of its kind ✅ � ⭐️ �
Re: This Is The Coldest Place In Nigeria, It's Not In Plateau State. by Iceyjays(m): 6:36pm On Mar 12, 2020
Osewhite:
          Binomo Trade investment

How to make money when you are in urgent need!!!
Invest now and get pay in less then an Hour!!!
For Example:
5k to get 10k
10k to get 20k
15k to get 30k
20k to get 40k
25k to get 50k
And so forth; Nigeria only!!!
For more information call the admin Mr. Mike
On 09047151595 or WhatsApp 09039710167!!!
The process only takes an Hour.
Our head office is Located at 24 usuma close, off usuma street, Gana street, maitama, Abuja/Nigeria... 

Una done start scamming abi

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Coldest Place In Nigeria, It's Not In Plateau State. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 12, 2020
op I bet you've never been to pankshin,gindiri or shendam,in plateau state before, so you obviously don't know what you are saying,my area this year recorded 5 degrees Celsius and it's not even among the top cold places on plateau,in pankshin around the same time it was 0 degrees Celsius their water there was ice block until mid day, i have heard about the mambila yes it's cold,but not as cold as the coolest spots on the plateau.
Re: This Is The Coldest Place In Nigeria, It's Not In Plateau State. by dhebo(m): 7:12pm On Mar 12, 2020
omale88:
op I bet you've never been to pankshin,gindiri or shendam,in plateau state before, so you obviously don't know what you are saying,my area this year recorded 5 degrees Celsius and it's not even among the top cold places on plateau,in pankshin around the same time it was 0 degrees Celsius their water there was ice block until mid day, i have heard about the mambila yes it's cold,but not as cold as the coolest spots on the plateau.
... you go get strong head o...Dem carry out research on something you still dey argue..your argument would have made sense if you have actually been to mambila
Re: This Is The Coldest Place In Nigeria, It's Not In Plateau State. by Profsani: 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2020
Wow
Re: This Is The Coldest Place In Nigeria, It's Not In Plateau State. by Xbolmax: 7:48pm On Mar 12, 2020
I visited gembu when I was serving at Gashaka
The place is freaky cool like abroad weather
Re: This Is The Coldest Place In Nigeria, It's Not In Plateau State. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 12, 2020
dhebo:
... you go get strong head o...Dem carry out research on something you still dey argue..your argument would have made sense if you have actually been to mambila
I have friend who live there enough of the crap,who do you have in the places I've mentioned? and what does your so called research team have about them?just as you are letting us know I am also letting you know.
Re: This Is The Coldest Place In Nigeria, It's Not In Plateau State. by QuizSavvy: 8:16pm On Mar 12, 2020
Mazigabriel:
The coldest place in Nigeria is a Town named Gembu in Taraba State. It's low temperature occurs because it's located on the mambilia plateau and temperature rarely fall below 49°f or above 78°f.

What is your problem? We use centigrade in Nigeria and not fahrenheit to calculate temperature. Na everything una dey copy from Americans?
Re: This Is The Coldest Place In Nigeria, It's Not In Plateau State. by Bluehill1051: 8:27pm On Mar 12, 2020
I'll use this place to prepare myself and process my system for my trip to Europe
Re: This Is The Coldest Place In Nigeria, It's Not In Plateau State. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2020
Ladylite:
Weather for two grin
Pregnancy for one grin
Re: This Is The Coldest Place In Nigeria, It's Not In Plateau State. by galadima77(m): 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2020
Thukzee01:

When did we start using Fahrenheit in talking about temperature in this Nigeria ?

When copy and paste came on board.
Re: This Is The Coldest Place In Nigeria, It's Not In Plateau State. by bossvinqualad25(m): 9:23pm On Mar 12, 2020
I will love to visit there some day,please check my Signature
Re: This Is The Coldest Place In Nigeria, It's Not In Plateau State. by Melison(m): 9:27pm On Mar 12, 2020
ayampissed:
Nature is wonderful.

Would love to visit that place someday.

I dey Sokoto now and this morning we woke up to desert breeze.

Dem say I neva see anything.

But me just dey enjoy the experience.
U dey serve for skt??
Re: This Is The Coldest Place In Nigeria, It's Not In Plateau State. by dontrulee: 9:32pm On Mar 12, 2020
AuroraB:
I won't mind relocating to this place. But for security.... lipsrsealed
where are you currently?
the heat killing you badly?
Re: This Is The Coldest Place In Nigeria, It's Not In Plateau State. by dontrulee: 9:32pm On Mar 12, 2020
Perfectdanny:

Pregnancy for one. grin
Noted
Re: This Is The Coldest Place In Nigeria, It's Not In Plateau State. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 12, 2020
dontrulee:
Noted
Note book
Re: This Is The Coldest Place In Nigeria, It's Not In Plateau State. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 12, 2020
Awkuzuboi:
I grew up there. People don't understand when I tell them am from one small London like that. If Taraba state government get sense, that place suppose dey make good money through tourism.
Bros Your monicker reminds me of the town I did nysc in anambra. You from there?
Re: This Is The Coldest Place In Nigeria, It's Not In Plateau State. by dontrulee: 10:32pm On Mar 12, 2020
Perfectdanny:

Note book
will always be empty if nothing is written in it!
Re: This Is The Coldest Place In Nigeria, It's Not In Plateau State. by To5man(m): 10:46pm On Mar 12, 2020
I served in Nguroje Sardauna LG (2017), which is about 45mins drive to Gembu. Aswear the place cold die. Bath with hot water (not warm o) all through ma service year. We use to dress like Eskimos.

Living things I couldn't find there were lizards, mosquitoes and cockroaches buh only saw snake ones.

If you are the type who loves fish. You are on your own. You will have to book for fish like you want to order an item from Junia. Buh as for beef, you go chop tire.

There was this day I went to their abatior to buy beef forgotten that I no dey my state. I told the Fulani man I want meat of N500. Come see cutting like say I wan do end of the year parry. Unfortunately I couldn't tell him to reduce it. We are about 16 that ate the soup that day eating like 4-4 meat each.

What amazed me in Mambilla Plateau was if you cook any food, just forget about warming cuz it won't get spoilt. You can only warm if you want to re-eat (tell Oxford dictionary to add this English). To be continued...

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Coldest Place In Nigeria, It's Not In Plateau State. by wrose(m): 10:54pm On Mar 12, 2020
lordm:
Convert to degree celcius, we don't use that scale
My thoughts too when I saw the Fahrenheit, like we are Americans.
Re: This Is The Coldest Place In Nigeria, It's Not In Plateau State. by Awkuzuboi(m): 11:38pm On Mar 12, 2020
toniblacman:

Bros Your monicker reminds me of the town I did nysc in anambra. You from there?
yep, With pride. Hope you enjoyed your stay?
Re: This Is The Coldest Place In Nigeria, It's Not In Plateau State. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 12, 2020
Awkuzuboi:
yep, With pride. Hope you enjoyed your stay?
Well quite an experience. Thanks.
Re: This Is The Coldest Place In Nigeria, It's Not In Plateau State. by daffjeri: 1:53am On Mar 13, 2020
Easy extra income for all. Try paid surveys and other.

https://www.ysense.com/?rb=59429643
Re: This Is The Coldest Place In Nigeria, It's Not In Plateau State. by chukxie(m): 2:50am On Mar 13, 2020
mansakhalifa:

I don't really understand that thing... Read it to me in Celsius, I will be OK.

It was amusing. Reading through the piece one would think the writer was an American. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apply: 2017 Cowbell Mathematics Competition For Nigeria Secondary Schools / Folashade Salako Wins Pharmacist Award For Best Pharmacy Brain / All Nigeria Banks Branches, Addresses And Sort Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.