Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,858 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

This Is The Coldest Place In Nigeria, It's Not In Plateau State. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Is The Coldest Place In Nigeria, It's Not In Plateau State. (14683 Views)

17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) / The Coldest And Hottest Region In The World. / List Of The 10 Hottest And Coldest Places On Earth (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Coldest Place In Nigeria, It's Not In Plateau State. by ayampissed: 12:57pm On Mar 13, 2020
Melison:

U dey serve for skt??

No I came to work and rounding up today(Fri).
Re: This Is The Coldest Place In Nigeria, It's Not In Plateau State. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2020
BennyDGreat:
Very cold place. I heard the road to the place is scary though. I would have loved to visit the place while I was at Taraba but I guess my mind no reach that time. I am definitely gonna go back someday
pls how can I help you? You sent me an invite
Re: This Is The Coldest Place In Nigeria, It's Not In Plateau State. by BennyDGreat: 4:56am On Mar 21, 2020
fairfora:
pls how can I help you? You sent me an invite

Yes I need your wealth of experience to help dissect a matter. I trust your eagle eye to pick the errors and make recommendations from a vantage point.
Re: This Is The Coldest Place In Nigeria, It's Not In Plateau State. by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 21, 2020
BennyDGreat:

Yes I need your wealth of experience to help dissect a matter. I trust your eagle eye to pick the errors and make recommendations from a vantage point.
ok. I'd reply to your PM. Gd morning
Re: This Is The Coldest Place In Nigeria, It's Not In Plateau State. by hodari: 8:09am On Apr 06, 2020
You people like exaggerating a lot. Ordinary 1348 m above sea level and you are shouting cold weather upandan.

What of these African cities?

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia-2355 m

Asmara, Eritrea-2355 m

Eldoret, Kenya-2300 m

Nakuru, Kenya-1800 m

Nairobi, Kenya -1795 m

Johannesburg, South Africa-1753 m

Windhoek, Namibia-1721 m

Maseru, Lesotho-1673 m

Kigali, Rwanda -1567 m

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Coldest Place In Nigeria, It's Not In Plateau State. by ojokeney: 1:37pm On Apr 26, 2020
Iceyjays:
Una done start scamming abi

This Osewhite has not been arrested?
This guy is a big scammer.

Re: This Is The Coldest Place In Nigeria, It's Not In Plateau State. by Iceyjays(m): 12:33pm On May 21, 2020
ojokeney:

This Osewhite has not been arrested? This guy is a big scammer.
Foolish scammers
Re: This Is The Coldest Place In Nigeria, It's Not In Plateau State. by Justiceleague1: 10:39pm On Jan 28
Mehn,gotta move there .. weather in Lagos been keelling

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Universities Currently Selling Their Pre-degree Forms / Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics / Categories Of People That Won't Pass Jamb This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.