Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) (122864 Views)

Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) / Coronavirus: Lagos Spraying Disinfectants In Epe Public Places / Virus Update Indian Migrant Workers Sprayed With Disinfectant In Indian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:14pm On Mar 12, 2020
Mraproko1:
We hear ,I will teach only 100 persons how to produce school chalk and make huge profit interested WhatsApp me on 09019506986

who still uses chalk

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 11:14pm On Mar 12, 2020
maasoap:

Well, USA is by far technologically advanced than any other country on earth.
But China is trying: 5G is tgere, their bullet train is the fastest. I also read that they have developed a missile with a speed that aircraft carriers can't defend themselves against
I like u for being truthful, there is different between INNOVATION AND TECHNOLOGY
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by johnmattew: 11:15pm On Mar 12, 2020
maasoap:

But China is trying: 5G is tgere, their bullet train is the fastest. I also read that they have developed a missile with a speed that aircraft carriers can't defend themselves against
mtcheww....China isn't even close to Russia when it comes to.tech

the major difference btw China and western nations is research and development.chinese and their government steal intellectual property from westerners ,Koreans and Japanese to develop theirs

secondly, china depends bon old technology to improve on the current ones where as Americans bring in something new...where is China when it comes to Quantum computing, augmented reality,deep and machine learning,space exploration etc?.

american companies like Microsoft,IBM and Google are already making breakthrough in quantum computing where as China is nowhere to be found. they are waiting for the American companies to come out with the ideas b4 pouncing on them

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by linearity: 11:20pm On Mar 12, 2020
BAAKUS1447:
God will heal them all.

God bless Nigeria and China

Chinese people don’t pray to God, they are even closing down churches and persecuting Christians....most of them pray to a Cow.

It makes one wonder how they are progressing and my Nigeria that have Churches on every street and have a few and true men of God with faith as big as mountains can’t make a dent on our problem, and yet the Bible say all you need is a faith as small as a mustard seed.

Sometimes I think either God has left us or the rapture has already taken place and we are all passing through the tribulation periods, hence the effectual fervent prayers of righteous men today no longer avail much in comparison to days of old.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by tommy589(m): 11:23pm On Mar 12, 2020
seanwilliam:
America vs China, who is more advanced in tech?? Like america, share china

Modified. , kindly mention 5 technology from china that has shaped/ changed the world

Coronavirus from China has changed the world......necessity is the mother of invention and invention is the.mother of technology.....Broda Shaggy cheesy
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 11:25pm On Mar 12, 2020
seanwilliam:

Modified. , kindly mention 5 technology from china that has shaped/ changed the world I'm yet to see
.. there is different between technology and innovation
corona virus.
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 11:25pm On Mar 12, 2020
tommy589:

Coronavirus from China has changed the world......necessity is the mother of invention and invention is the.mother of technology.....Broda Shaggy cheesy
yes, because oyinbo said, any innovation of jurisdiction is a counterfeit of the polarity... thank u

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Excuzeme: 11:28pm On Mar 12, 2020
Aidejay:
Respect the Chinese
They have tiny dicks but mighty brains.

In ancient days, having tiny dicks is a sign of intelliegence (goes along with your post) and having a big phallus is an indictaion recognised as that of ebing stupid!
You wonder why most black people have big phallus, love to have sex as if it were food and are still very backward, compared to the rest of the world, especially we Nigerians? undecided

But if we look at it critically, it makes sense!
If most of your blood flow is to your brain, it is expected to develop and having a large casing (cranium) means it is housing a large, well developed brain.
Same thing happens with having a large dick, most of the blood flow is to that part of your body and it is the most developed part of your anatomy..... and ofcourse, you can Bleep like a horse but as stupid as a Donkey! grin grin grin

BTW, l passed as a passenger, through one of our International Airports three days ago and l was shocked that through, not one single attempt was made to check any of the passengers, for Covid-19!
Not even the most basic temperature Check, was conducted. We had Chinese and other Asians, and a few italians on that flight, in and around the Halls as well.
And l was wondering: Despite all the noise our Ministers and Commissioners for Health, including our Dcotors, make on TV, here is the most dangerous point of importing the virus, left unchecked.
My fear is that by the time we realize we have been infected, we wont be able to cope at all, because we have this "false sense of invincibility" and our Health Managers are too busy helping themselves with the Millions allocated to fight the Virus, to care about anything happeneing at the Ports, right now.
being vigilant and cautious, is not the same thing as being worried.
Prevention is alway sbetter than Cure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 11:29pm On Mar 12, 2020
maasoap:

the bolded are just innovation bro.. not really technology/invention.. for example america developed
1. Phone
2. Android
3. Microsoft
4. Plane
5. Microscope
And so on..

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by amaniro: 11:29pm On Mar 12, 2020
johnmattew:
lol..ur ignorance is beyond me...China isn't even close to Russia,Japan and South Korea ,let alone USA

People don't know what cruise is! I am catching cruise, I am not serious! Ughhhrhh
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Front0lane: 11:32pm On Mar 12, 2020
Aidejay:
Respect the Chinese
They have tiny dicks but mighty brains.

And they do not brag foolishly like our neighbour from the yeast.
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by madjune(m): 11:32pm On Mar 12, 2020
Foolish people.

If they can use the same great brain they have to curtail their wild culinary habits like eating anything they.see, we wouldn't have had this problem.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Excuzeme: 11:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
linearity:

Chinese people don’t pray to God, they are even closing down churches and persecuting Christians....most of them pray to a Cow.

It makes one wonder how they are progressing and my Nigeria that have Churches on every street and have a few and true men of God with faith as big as mountains can’t make a dent on our problem, and yet the Bible say all you need is a faith as small as a mustard seed.

Sometimes I think either God has left us or the rapture has already taken place and we are all passing through the tribulation periods, hence the effectual fervent prayers of righteous men today no longer avail much in comparison to days of old.

Majority of Nigerians dont pray to God either!
We pray to MONEY, even as we pretend we are praying to God.

The Church/Mosque going is just a charade and a deciet of self.
There is a BIG difference between being SPIRITUAL and being RELIGIOUS.
We Nigerians are Religious but we have ZERO SPIRITUALITY.

If still in doubt, just look at the kind and amount of heinous crimes that we have nvented in this country, look at the volume of innocent blood we spill on a daily basis .....and tell me whether anyone or nation that has anything to do with any God, can be doing that!

Now, compare us to a "Godless" China, using same indices and you will know which of the two countries is actually serving God, as in really serving God.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Mosco100(m): 11:34pm On Mar 12, 2020
Great Nation
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by luisgagster: 11:35pm On Mar 12, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]
Sirmuel1:

Most equipments in America were made by Chinese. They are also being made to write the "Made in the USA " on them.

I don't agree with you totally it's an open market
They do that for money...oooinn
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Crispels(m): 11:36pm On Mar 12, 2020
amaniro:

Mumu comparison. China is leading in tech by far. It's an open secret

Most of Chinese techs are American patents. Just name two pioneering global tech that the Chinese has entirely founded.

America is far ahead in terms of tech. Chinese are good at innovating with American techs.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by newman0017(m): 11:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
China always stands out... Knows how to come up with solutions easily... Them go overcome CONVID 4 sure
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by realstars: 11:45pm On Mar 12, 2020
Man dont fear God and do not keep his commandment,
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 12, 2020
seanwilliam:

Modified. , kindly mention 5 technology from china that has shaped/ changed the world cos I'm yet to see o..
.. there is different between technology and innovation
The iPhone is manufactured in China.The America only innovate it.
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by idonhammer: 11:53pm On Mar 12, 2020
According to my Dad,he said the same thing you just said now 70 years ago .

ReneeNuttall:
We will get there some day cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by proclinician: 11:53pm On Mar 12, 2020
Coldie:

In the developed world nobody thinks this way, there are some tasks that robots just can't do, no matter how much they try.

A robot doesn't know how to innovate. All it can do is just what its programmed for.

Its only we Africans who have something to fear, cause smhw in the scheme if things in world Affairs Africans only bring raw materials and nothing more.

Pls black man. Go and read about artificial intelligence. Stop being this ignorant
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 12, 2020
Mraproko1:
We hear ,I will teach only 100 persons how to produce school chalk and make huge profit interested WhatsApp me on 09019506986
Gerrout!
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by explosiveskull(m): 11:56pm On Mar 12, 2020
jayfolarin:

They originated the virus yeah?? Ant-brains everywhere.

China has shown examplary leadership in containing this virus. The west has had 2 months advance notice and they were still unprepared for it when it entered their countries. The worst prepared it might surprise you is actually the USA
Up to now there is no public testing stands like in airports or hospitals for this virus and I read they cut the CDC budget by 80%, so they ain't doing anything for the cure to start with. They all just shutting down the whole system and telling sick people to quarantine themselves, like the government doesn't care there.
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by lograr(m): 12:01am On Mar 13, 2020
Opened thread. Scrolling down to read comments, without reading the article, I saw the informative pictures. I said this must be posted by Explorers. Thank you Explorers

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by hopexter(m): 12:06am On Mar 13, 2020
nubiangod9:
Now this is a country!

Its too technologicalized for my liking. Nature is long dead lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 12:27am On Mar 13, 2020
johnmattew:
u clearly don't know the difference btw OEM and ODM

I think I do
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 12:28am On Mar 13, 2020
luisgagster:
[color=#000099][/color]

I don't agree with you totally it's an open market
They do that for money...oooinn

You're doing well tongue
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by millionboi2: 12:30am On Mar 13, 2020
ReneeNuttall:
We will get there some day cry cry cry cry cry
when una play politics
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by akigbemaru: 12:37am On Mar 13, 2020
johnmattew:
u think the fastest, longest,shortest etc are Americans and Europeans problem.china does things to impress,but they are empty barrel.

where is China when it comes to space exploration, Augmented reality,quantum computing,Machine and deep learning,cloud computing,??...they are waiting to steal American, Japanese, Korean and Europeans intellectual property before they start their own.....chinese R and D is too poor.tbats the major reason why west is always ahead of China

my brother China isn't even close to where France or UK is when it comes to technology

Chinese are smart and hardworking people, but they know one fact long time ago that the White Man is a special creature and a default standard for mankind and whoever follows his foot steps shall always see progress. They learn from Japanese that have since gone West and ditched Oriental Lifestyle for Occidental Lifestyles.

USA will continue to be the world leader in Technology because it is a lifestyle.

USA has always looked for partners in progress, because it is a Capital-based Society. Everything is on loan and citizens have access to direct loans.
Chinese now own Motorola for phone and HP sold some intelectual properties to China so that they can manufacture their own laptops.
Qualcomm sold a 15 percent shares to Chinese to partner in 5G. Most of the 5G technology will always come from USA, MUCH like, Telecommunication and Internet advanced gadgets.

FOXCONN is a Taiwanese company based in Taiwan and the largest manufactures of PCBs, Semiconductors and electronic chips in the world. The IC or integrated circuits was invented by Jack Kilby of Texan Instrument and a more powerful IC was invented by Robert Noyce, who founded Fairchild and Intel Corporation, just to hand down mass production to Taiwanese with FOXCONN and TSMC.
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Prachpro(m): 12:45am On Mar 13, 2020
This is actually the best way.
Explorers:
Hand sanitizing robot in the street of Shanghai, photograhed March, 2020.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick / Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents / Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.