Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) (122888 Views)

Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) / Coronavirus: Lagos Spraying Disinfectants In Epe Public Places / Virus Update Indian Migrant Workers Sprayed With Disinfectant In Indian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 1:16am On Mar 13, 2020
Tsolutionifede:
Jesus!!! See tech innovation in just 2months or less

Not 2 months. There are many documentaries that date back to 2016 on the use of robots in restaurants, hospitals, etc. in China.

If you watch CGTN (China Global Television Network), not everyday Al-Jazeera or CNN, you would understand.

If you watch CGTN for 3 months, your view about life, "the American dream" and other super power nonsense, would change. There's no doubt about that. A popular Nigerian author acknowledged this fact in one his books. You can't watch CGTN for a month and be short of business ideas in Nigeria. It's impossible (this is a secret none else would tell you).

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by 2shure: 1:28am On Mar 13, 2020
At least not church or crusade. Or fasting n praying. Africa is cursed
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Reference(m): 1:42am On Mar 13, 2020
Robot this, robot that. No robot at stupid animal markets where animals that are not to be touched are sold. No robot to tell you stop eating everything on earth. That is the problem. Abeg carry this nonsense comot.
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by benjijosh(m): 2:26am On Mar 13, 2020
ReneeNuttall:
We will get there some day cry cry cry cry cry

Lets be clear on what we are getting to o smiley

Technology wise, I hope do too.
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 2:30am On Mar 13, 2020
Abfinest007:
China are too good with technology . thank God this virus didn't start in Nigeria bcuz cows have more value in d eyes of one person

Kai kai talk!
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by apkxyz1: 2:42am On Mar 13, 2020
great article, I was very impressed about it, wish you would have stayed next share 1playergames66
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by juman(m): 2:45am On Mar 13, 2020
Commendable!
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by juman(m): 2:46am On Mar 13, 2020
Hmmmm
One nigeria is absolutely a big mistake.
The generals have ruined the country.
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by xyz123456: 3:07am On Mar 13, 2020
johnmattew:
mtcheww....China isn't even close to Russia when it comes to.tech

the major difference btw China and western nations is research and development.chinese and their government steal intellectual property from westerners ,Koreans and Japanese to develop theirs

secondly, china depends bon old technology to improve on the current ones where as Americans bring in something new...where is China when it comes to Quantum computing, augmented reality,deep and machine learning,space exploration etc?.

american companies like Microsoft,IBM and Google are already making breakthrough in quantum computing where as China is nowhere to be found. they are waiting for the American companies to come out with the ideas b4 pouncing on them
Leave them. Many Nigerians are ignorant. They dont know USA. Though I hate USA. but they are far ahead. Even the best Engineers in China have migrated / looking to migrate to US. US no be moin moin, if you know, you know
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Nobody: 3:22am On Mar 13, 2020
Abfinest007:
China are too good with technology . thank God this virus didn't start in Nigeria bcuz cows have more value in d eyes of one person

One party. Zombie House of Commotion
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 3:32am On Mar 13, 2020
One man's hunger for bat meal is now causing this world trouble
Nawao
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Nobody: 3:46am On Mar 13, 2020
In Nigeria their minister said you can use DRY GIN as hand sanitizer

And monkeys and baboons are jumping up and down saying OH GOOD TO KNOW, OH NICE DEVELOPMENT
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 4:07am On Mar 13, 2020
johnmattew:
u think the fastest, longest,shortest etc are Americans and Europeans problem.china does things to impress,but they are empty barrel.

where is China when it comes to space exploration, Augmented reality,quantum computing,Machine and deep learning,cloud computing,??...they are waiting to steal American, Japanese, Korean and Europeans intellectual property before they start their own.....chinese R and D is too poor.tbats the major reason why west is always ahead of China

my brother China isn't even close to where France or UK is when it comes to technology
Did I hear UK?
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 4:16am On Mar 13, 2020
comshots:
The iPhone is manufactured in China.The America only innovate it.
iphone is manufactured in china cos of cheap labor na... and America is the mastermind behind iPhone..
So most guys here self just dey like and share dey go without understanding the concept
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 4:29am On Mar 13, 2020
juniorstar:

Americans depend on chinese for hardware..american tech giants like apple depend on china
u meant labour right??
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Alwaysachick: 4:37am On Mar 13, 2020
ReneeNuttall:
We will get there some day cry cry cry cry cry

Omo its not a curse, we will never get here. You better start thinking of going to China if you ever want to get such experience.
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Dynamik007(m): 4:37am On Mar 13, 2020
Well, it seems they are doing well, this is what I call the more you look the less you see... I think it’s a master planned virus,to show the world that they are ready to replace humans with robots, with the aid of AI... welcome 5G with force, China is ready to place her self at that level of been the world power... hmmm
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Nifemi2512(m): 4:38am On Mar 13, 2020
Yeee....mo fo!
Let's consult China to see if they can give us a robot that will replace some big heads in Aso rock
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Dynamik007(m): 4:44am On Mar 13, 2020
Orpe7:
One man's hunger for bat meal is now causing this world trouble
Nawao
from my own opinion they knew what they are up to, very soon it’s going to be nanotechnology everywhere, in our health sectors telling everyone one that is the best way to live... and so much more..
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Dynamik007(m): 4:49am On Mar 13, 2020
Nifemi2512:
Yeee....mo fo!
Let's consult China to see if they can give us a robot that will replace some big heads in Aso rock
yes they will want everyone to start thinking towards such direction, it’s a pity they leaders are busy looting 3 generations wealth to come... China has seen a century to come
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 5:19am On Mar 13, 2020
johnmattew:
u think the fastest, longest,shortest etc are Americans and Europeans problem.china does things to impress,but they are empty barrel.

where is China when it comes to space exploration, Augmented reality,quantum computing,Machine and deep learning,cloud computing,??...they are waiting to steal American, Japanese, Korean and Europeans intellectual property before they start their own.....chinese R and D is too poor.tbats the major reason why west is always ahead of China

my brother China isn't even close to where France or UK is when it comes to technology
bro, thanks for this .. na today I know say some nairalanders are just like palm tree, whenever breeze direct them, na him dem go go.. no country on earth has technology like america.. they should tell me one TECHNOLOGY from china that has changed the world .. pls check my modified post on first page to understand me better.. thanks
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:20am On Mar 13, 2020
If not for their small prick, these guys would have been perfect o
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Amumaigwe: 5:21am On Mar 13, 2020
seanwilliam:
America vs China, who is more advanced in tech?? Like america, share china

Let us flip the polls. Whose visa would you desire: Like for America, Share for China
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 5:24am On Mar 13, 2020
Amumaigwe:

Let us flip the polls. Whose visa would you desire: Like for America, Share for China
when no be say dem swell for my life and family.. bro, I no go even think twice before choosing the bolded.. that's a rhetorical question mehn..
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:41am On Mar 13, 2020
Where are the herbalist in Nigeria??

Those selling doctor Igedo Goko cleanser angry angry
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by juniorstar(m): 6:07am On Mar 13, 2020
seanwilliam:
u meant labour right??
Chinese goods that trump has been placing heavy tariffs on...but for china to dare bring their goods to the US it must be standardized not like here were anything goes.
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09am On Mar 13, 2020
seanwilliam:
America vs China, who is more advanced in tech?? Like america, share china

Modified. , kindly mention 5 technology from china that has shaped/ changed the world cos I'm yet to see o..
.. there is different between technology and innovation
This clearly shows most nairalanders know nothing about technology, they just read news and conclude without thinking.
Well if you don't understand the bolded, let me give u examples
America technology changed the world, they discover
1. Android
2. Window
3.phone
4. Gps
5. Aircraft
6. Space
7. Computer itself
8.microscope
9. Drone
10. Camera etc

Those are true technology
But discovering 5g is just an innovation of 4g.
What have the Chinese discovered that has changed or that has an effect on the world financially, economically and militarily..simple

But China was where we were some years ago. Now China is competing with those that colonized them. So that is what makes China unique. We are not talking about the invention of drones and camera.
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 6:10am On Mar 13, 2020
juniorstar:

Chinese goods that trump has been placing heavy tariffs on...but for china to dare bring their goods to the US it must be standardized not like here were anything goes.
ur argument holds no water.. u saying different thing... is china more technologically advanced than the usa? If yes give reasons
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 6:11am On Mar 13, 2020
Gforce2015:

But China was where we were some years ago. Now China is competing with those that colonized them. So that is what makes China unique. We are not talking about the invention of drones and camera.
ok I got u.. but are they in match with usa, be sincere?
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Coldie(m): 6:20am On Mar 13, 2020
proclinician:

Pls black man. Go and read about artificial intelligence. Stop being this ignorant
Red man, Artificial intelligence is a programming.

No artificial intelligence can do what his programmer did not programme into it.

A robot meant for medics can never cook for you. It would be an error.
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Coldie(m): 6:23am On Mar 13, 2020
Millz404:

My brother right now AIs are been built that tries to function like the human brain using neural networks. I know they can not be on the same level with the actual human brain but the funny thing about it is that it is created with the ability to learn so it is not just if else if programming
No robot programmed for paramedics can do cooking job that its, not programmed for.

Check out this corona virus that's the first if its kind, if artificial intelligence existed, the robots won't know how to handle it cause they have no programming of it. Humans must have to come in
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Coldie(m): 6:26am On Mar 13, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Interesting, I'll have to research on this to know how true it is.
Was up have u done your research.

Do u also know that the Chinese before the coming of the colonials had there own navy. The only issue was there fire power was no match to that of the whites. One colonial war ship could take down 10. There ships were called war junks.

Do u also know that a bulk of the soldiers used in the war against China were indians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick / Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents / Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.