Stats: 3,162,709 members, 7,851,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:46 PM

Italian Diagnosed With Coronavirus To Be Discharged Soon – Osagie Ehanire - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Italian Diagnosed With Coronavirus To Be Discharged Soon – Osagie Ehanire (22486 Views)

It Takes A Month To Treat A Coronavirus Patient - Osagie Ehanire / Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative / Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Italian Diagnosed With Coronavirus To Be Discharged Soon – Osagie Ehanire by psalmylee(m): 3:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
proffemi:

Nigerians!
What do you need his name for?
that is y those old fools keep deceiving and making empty promise to u without even achieving any one of their promises..the reason is because u are so gullible.. Very easy to deceive. SIMPLETON
Re: Italian Diagnosed With Coronavirus To Be Discharged Soon – Osagie Ehanire by proffemi: 3:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
psalmylee:
that is y those old fools keep deceiving and making empty promise to u without even achieving any one of their promises..the reason is because u are so gullible.. Very easy to deceive. SIMPLETON

The greatest irony of life is that those most bereft of any modicum of intelligence are the fastest to project their ignorance on others. Die in your ignorance; I have nothing to say to you and your kind.

Re: Italian Diagnosed With Coronavirus To Be Discharged Soon – Osagie Ehanire by Legendguru: 3:42pm On Mar 12, 2020
Re: Italian Diagnosed With Coronavirus To Be Discharged Soon – Osagie Ehanire by slimthugchimee2(m): 3:52pm On Mar 12, 2020
proffemi:

The greatest irony of life is that those most bereft of any modicum of intelligence are the fastest to project their ignorance on others. Die in your ignorance; I have nothing to say to you and your kind.

Literally the best reply I have seen today, you have my like, I would have have given more if i could
Re: Italian Diagnosed With Coronavirus To Be Discharged Soon – Osagie Ehanire by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
mazichido:
There is more to this than meets the eyes.

What is the Italians name?

What was the point of entry he used to migrate into 9ja?

How many people made contact with him?

They can't answer all that because they have played politics as usual, even Juventus FC made known to the public about their defender "Rugani" who was confirmed positive, but our leaders will not publicize the Italians identity because of the negative effects it might have on him or the company

Corona Virus is in Nigeria already please protect yourselves!
Re: Italian Diagnosed With Coronavirus To Be Discharged Soon – Osagie Ehanire by OlufemiWhit(m): 4:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
mazichido:

There is no italian man......
Re: Italian Diagnosed With Coronavirus To Be Discharged Soon – Osagie Ehanire by Iheoms4me: 4:56pm On Mar 12, 2020

Re: Italian Diagnosed With Coronavirus To Be Discharged Soon – Osagie Ehanire by Franking: 5:34pm On Mar 12, 2020
So the man no get name abi? Why are they pussyfooting with the guy's name? Just say his name u idiots.
Re: Italian Diagnosed With Coronavirus To Be Discharged Soon – Osagie Ehanire by Prophet8976: 6:01pm On Mar 12, 2020
see below
Re: Italian Diagnosed With Coronavirus To Be Discharged Soon – Osagie Ehanire by Jamaall(m): 6:19pm On Mar 12, 2020
Deport or discharge...........?
Nawa for 9ja...
Re: Italian Diagnosed With Coronavirus To Be Discharged Soon – Osagie Ehanire by ItyJey(f): 7:09pm On Mar 12, 2020
Lies
Re: Italian Diagnosed With Coronavirus To Be Discharged Soon – Osagie Ehanire by zakir007(m): 7:15pm On Mar 12, 2020
emmabest2000:
To be discharge as if there's a cure for conovirous in 9ja grin
Everyone knows it's just a propaganda ,
Make una keep deceiving una-self there lipsrsealed
it has no cure in any country. The symptoms can only be managed till it goes
Re: Italian Diagnosed With Coronavirus To Be Discharged Soon – Osagie Ehanire by Kaydans(m): 7:17pm On Mar 12, 2020
cRobo:
Buhari should shake hands with the Italian

Meanwhile

When is Buhari travelling abroad for coronavirus conference

I won't say a word

Oga u don't know Nigeria,
I repeat there is no Italian man with any virus.
If there was, where is the person picture or even what's the mans name?
This country can do anything to trend
Re: Italian Diagnosed With Coronavirus To Be Discharged Soon – Osagie Ehanire by zakir007(m): 7:18pm On Mar 12, 2020
ALABACONNECT:
Who else sees this twist? They want to release a man with Corona virus soon... Like they have found the cure and made him whole?? Or the diagnosed wrong??
This is has been a twist to raise funds for thieves. I might be wrong

Well, for your affordable Smart TVs and Soundsystems, check my signature
You are displaying your ignorance
Re: Italian Diagnosed With Coronavirus To Be Discharged Soon – Osagie Ehanire by zakir007(m): 7:18pm On Mar 12, 2020
OnyesomJ:
Audio Dischargegrin

America never Discharged any Patient na Nigeria

We know una Wayo Style
Hundreds have been discharged

Re: Italian Diagnosed With Coronavirus To Be Discharged Soon – Osagie Ehanire by slimthugchimee2(m): 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2020
Shindosky2:

They can't answer all that because they have played politics as usual, even Juventus FC made known to the public about their defender "Rugani" who was confirmed positive, but our leaders will not publicize the Italians identity because of the negative effects it might have on him or the company

Corona Virus is in Nigeria already please protect yourselves!

Juventus never made the name public the player made it public
Re: Italian Diagnosed With Coronavirus To Be Discharged Soon – Osagie Ehanire by phenylalanine(m): 8:12pm On Mar 12, 2020
emmabest2000:
To be discharge as if there's a cure for conovirous in 9ja grin
Everyone knows it's just a propaganda ,
Make una keep deceiving una-self there lipsrsealed
you just can't say, we might have the cure down here
Re: Italian Diagnosed With Coronavirus To Be Discharged Soon – Osagie Ehanire by quinox947: 8:25pm On Mar 12, 2020
mazichido:

Something tells me the health ministry is lying. Does the man really exist? I just believe the health minister wants funds allocated to his ministry. The man that brought Ebola was named yet this "audio" Italian was kept a secret. In Nigeria anything can happen for money.
Re: Italian Diagnosed With Coronavirus To Be Discharged Soon – Osagie Ehanire by Ambber(f): 10:19pm On Mar 12, 2020
They should hold the man for at least 2 more weeks o
Re: Italian Diagnosed With Coronavirus To Be Discharged Soon – Osagie Ehanire by jnoz23(m): 11:18pm On Mar 12, 2020
F**k the italian
Re: Italian Diagnosed With Coronavirus To Be Discharged Soon – Osagie Ehanire by spiralwedge(m): 2:27am On Mar 13, 2020
He should thank his stats he was treated here, because he wouldn't have survived it if he was still in Nigeria and would not have gotten this special treatment
Re: Italian Diagnosed With Coronavirus To Be Discharged Soon – Osagie Ehanire by Arinze86(m): 10:12am On Mar 13, 2020
Italian man without name, what the whole world is battling to get a cure...Nigeria had cured a no name Italian man..������..pls how much have u people looted so far from this propaganda?
Re: Italian Diagnosed With Coronavirus To Be Discharged Soon – Osagie Ehanire by Yngson25(m): 10:10pm On Mar 14, 2020
johnmattew:
reason this....can HIV patient identity be revealed?

health status of individual is confidential..it's medical practice
ok..I now understand

COVID-19: FG Restricts Guests To 50 At Conferences, Weddings, Others / Asthma - Causes, Symptoms And Management / The Health Benefits Of Humor And Laughter! » »