Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

How Do you Feel When You Run Out of Cash And No Source Of Income - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do you Feel When You Run Out of Cash And No Source Of Income (1910 Views)

Third Class Graduates: How Do You Feel When Denied A Job Due To Class Of Degree / How Do You Feel When Your Friend Becomes Your Boss / How Do You Feel Staying At Home On A Monday Morning? Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do you Feel When You Run Out of Cash And No Source Of Income by greatreality: 7:10pm On Mar 12, 2020
Nothing could be as frustrating as not having enough cash, especially when you have an emergency issue to settle, there are many online business today which is very lucrative but out of ignorance many don't use to value them. Imagine where you can make 2000 naira every hour then multiply it by 24 that is a big money running into your account, never wish to waste your data gossiping online when you can actually turn it into cash generating machine, time have passed when gossip blog is paying people as due, congrats to those whom it may favor but that's not where the catch is.

Can you turn your phone into cash breathing machine just with small data, do you wish to work confidently on your own without having to depend on your daily salary, am not saying it is must you quit your job, if that's where your interest lies carry on, but make money aside your monthly salary.

Do you know you can start an importation business with zero pocket, consider where you use your data and boost a lot of advert on social media, just watch out before two weeks how foreign buyers will locate you. These are some product that is fast boosting income on exportations

Cocao
Tubacco
Palm oil
Cashew nut
Honey
Bitter cola
woo nut
Debino
and many more.

How do you start this business and make it big time?

Just the way I narrated on the first paragraph, you don't need to become financially buoyant before you can embark on this, all you need is your interest and enthusiastic, do you really know that foreign industries are seriously in need of these products and how can it reach them of course through you.

first all you need is to advertise it like I said before don't waste your data gossiping online use it for advert.

I will like to here from you before explaining further, you can indicate your interest here so we can talk better.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do you Feel When You Run Out of Cash And No Source Of Income by Dapearl06: 7:17pm On Mar 12, 2020
Hello please I am interested
greatreality:
Nothing could be as frustrating as not having enough cash, especially when you have an emergency issue to settle, there are many online business today which is very lucrative but out of ignorance many don't use to value them. Imagine where you can make 2000 naira every hour then multiply it by 24 that is a big money running into your account, never wish to waste your data gossiping online when you can actually turn it into cash generating machine, time have passed when gossip blog is paying people as due, congrats to those whom it may favor but that's not where the catch is.

Can you turn your phone into cash breathing machine just with small data, do you wish to work confidently on your own without having to depend on your daily salary, am not saying it is must you quit your job, if that's where your interest lies carry on, but make money aside your monthly salary.

Do you know you can start an importation business with zero pocket, consider where you use your data and boost a lot of advert on social media, just watch out before two weeks how foreign buyers will locate you. These are some product that is fast boosting income on exportations

Cocao
Tubacco
Palm oil
Cashew nut
Honey
Bitter cola
woo nut
Debino
and many more.

Just the way I narrated on the first paragraph, you don't need to become financially buoyant before you can embark on this, all you need is your interest and enthusiastic, do you really know that foreign industries are seriously in need of these products and how can it reach them of course through you.

first all you need is to advertise it like I said before don't waste your data gossiping online use it for advert.

I will like to here from you before explaining further, you can indicate your interest here so we can talk better.
Re: How Do you Feel When You Run Out of Cash And No Source Of Income by microlincoln: 7:19pm On Mar 12, 2020
I'm interested
Re: How Do you Feel When You Run Out of Cash And No Source Of Income by samask64: 8:12pm On Mar 12, 2020
Interested oo
Re: How Do you Feel When You Run Out of Cash And No Source Of Income by olaoyekemi(f): 8:13pm On Mar 12, 2020
Interested
Re: How Do you Feel When You Run Out of Cash And No Source Of Income by brighttech95(m): 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
Interested

1 Like

Re: How Do you Feel When You Run Out of Cash And No Source Of Income by AmehHAS: 8:47pm On Mar 12, 2020
Interested
Re: How Do you Feel When You Run Out of Cash And No Source Of Income by SirWhiteFish: 8:55pm On Mar 12, 2020
You cant run out of what you dont have.
money no dey
Re: How Do you Feel When You Run Out of Cash And No Source Of Income by Najma2017: 9:23pm On Mar 12, 2020
Interested
Re: How Do you Feel When You Run Out of Cash And No Source Of Income by greatreality: 9:38pm On Mar 12, 2020
greatreality:

Do you know you can start an importation business with zero pocket, consider where you use your data and boost a lot of advert on social media, just watch out before two weeks how foreign buyers will locate you. These are some product that is fast boosting income on exportation

Locate the local producer, I buy mine in Kano State.
Then I need you to do me this favour, or yourself rather, make sure you will do all the things I will list here.

Cocao
Tubacco
Palm oil
Cashew nut
Honey
Bitter cola
woo nut
Debino
and many more.

Re: How Do you Feel When You Run Out of Cash And No Source Of Income by greatreality: 9:38pm On Mar 12, 2020
Ok
Please I need you to do me one favor or rather yourself, make sure you will do the things I will list here
Re: How Do you Feel When You Run Out of Cash And No Source Of Income by greatreality: 9:48pm On Mar 12, 2020
greatreality:

Ok
Please I need you to do me one favor or rather yourself, make sure you will do the things I will list here

And number one starts with, do you have a functional paypal account that can receive foreign cash, if no proceed here https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/account-selection
Re: How Do you Feel When You Run Out of Cash And No Source Of Income by greatreality: 9:51pm On Mar 12, 2020
greatreality:

And number one starts with, do you have a functional paypal account that can receive foreign cash, if no proceed here https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/account-selection

After signing up, you will be provided a place where you will link your Nigeria bank account for direct payment and withdrawer. please endevour to keep your details secured.
Re: How Do you Feel When You Run Out of Cash And No Source Of Income by greatreality: 9:57pm On Mar 12, 2020
If already have, then it will be more transparent if you create a website but if you cannot afford a website proceed to create facebook page/group, or create instagram watch/video animation banner.
Make sure your focus is on advert, and product marketing.
Website can work wonder here, because with it you can link your bank details, and fix your personal profile, for assurance.
Re: How Do you Feel When You Run Out of Cash And No Source Of Income by greatreality: 10:07pm On Mar 12, 2020
If by the time you start getting order, locate the local producer, I buy my products in Kano state, and honey in Enugu, they sale 100% natural
Re: How Do you Feel When You Run Out of Cash And No Source Of Income by ForeThinker: 10:09pm On Mar 12, 2020
World economic is on the downturns RN...

Fear Corona Virus oh
Re: How Do you Feel When You Run Out of Cash And No Source Of Income by greatreality: 10:14pm On Mar 12, 2020
Then shipping, Locate any Nipost/courier office I stays in Asaba and cost of sending a 10 kilo of goods from lagos to Dubai is 25,000 so the shipping can be discussed between you and the buyer.
You will be required to provide your valid ID card by the Nipost
Your goods must be well packaged rather sealed if not it will bounce back.
Re: How Do you Feel When You Run Out of Cash And No Source Of Income by greatreality: 10:22pm On Mar 12, 2020
An international passport is compulsory in some states, so either you use yours or if you don't have it you can use middlemen

One amazing thing about this business is that one foreign customer you get can connect you to so many foreign buyers.
Re: How Do you Feel When You Run Out of Cash And No Source Of Income by davillian(m): 10:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
Na to begin
Sing I only look up to God cheesy
Re: How Do you Feel When You Run Out of Cash And No Source Of Income by happybee: 11:03pm On Mar 12, 2020
Interested.
Re: How Do you Feel When You Run Out of Cash And No Source Of Income by Damilopezz(f): 11:30pm On Mar 12, 2020
Am interested
Let’s chat 09068365599
Re: How Do you Feel When You Run Out of Cash And No Source Of Income by cRobo: 7:40am On Mar 13, 2020
Now I'm interested
Re: How Do you Feel When You Run Out of Cash And No Source Of Income by erek(m): 7:51am On Mar 13, 2020
interested 08109089943 erekruky@gmail.com
Re: How Do you Feel When You Run Out of Cash And No Source Of Income by aminusodiq(m): 9:01am On Mar 13, 2020
Interested 07066456029
Re: How Do you Feel When You Run Out of Cash And No Source Of Income by row2ray(m): 9:46am On Mar 13, 2020
One crucial factor you failed to mention I how to target customers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Online Jobs For Students In Nigeria / Nestle Nigeria Plc Is Calling / Frsc Training?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.