Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Nestle Nigeria Plc Is Calling - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nestle Nigeria Plc Is Calling (1912 Views)

Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting / Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates / First City Monument Bank Plc Is Recruiting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nestle Nigeria Plc Is Calling by Lexyl(m): 1:03pm On Aug 03, 2007
Hi guys,
Nestle is calling for Sales Rep Test on Monday 6th of August, any one on useful info should please advise.
Is it the Gmat format or the testing of you skills on the post apply for. I need someone to put me through Please.
thanks
lexyl
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Is Calling by Ekila(m): 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2007
don't expect GMAT for the test. Read all you know about selling, products, and functions of a sales rep.

How and when did you apply?
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Is Calling by Okuzboy(m): 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2007
u want people to advise you and u never tell people on how to apply for the job or where the test is taking place. it is not fair tell others so taht other will tell u or advise u on what to do. cheers
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Is Calling by gbenga79(m): 11:30am On Aug 04, 2007
Hi, does anyone know where the venue for Nestle test is? Please someone txt me on 08023119441. Thanks, Love u all!
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Is Calling by Lexyl(m): 5:20pm On Aug 04, 2007
''u want people to advise you and u never tell people on how to apply for the job or where the test is taking place. it is not fair tell others so taht other will tell u or advise u on what to do. cheers'' By Okuzbozy
Guyz,
I can,t remember when i applied for the Job to be sincere. I submitted my resume around august last year, to the receptionist at the head office Ilupeju. I left without any reservation that i could be called. I was surprise when i saw the text on Friday that i am having a text on Monday. You can gate crash. Try your luck
Conclusively, You realy attacked me by keeping info about the mode of application. Its just unfair on your part. Since i mention the name of the company, you can easily go online and apply instead of shiftng blames on anyone. If you don,t tell me someone else will.
Ekila,
Thanks so much for putting me through. More gist on Monday after the test.
Thanks
Lexyl

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy - Web Developer Lagos Nigeria / Frsc Training? / Vacancy At Global Oceon Engineers For Installation Design Engineers (hook-up)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.