Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,332 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

How I Was Transformed by a Makeup Artiste (pics, Video) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How I Was Transformed by a Makeup Artiste (pics, Video) (1512 Views)

Can A Woman Be Comfortable Without A Makeup?? / Makeup Artiste Dies While Returning From An N8k Bridal Job - Picture / Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) (2) (3) (4)

How I Was Transformed by a Makeup Artiste (pics, Video) by ToluNazzal: 8:30am On Mar 13, 2020
Hi guys, i recently visited a makeup artiste in Lagos and she transformed my face totally.

Checkout the Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjMGXKM8GCE

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: How I Was Transformed by a Makeup Artiste (pics, Video) by ToluNazzal: 8:31am On Mar 13, 2020

Re: How I Was Transformed by a Makeup Artiste (pics, Video) by Pidginwhisper: 8:51am On Mar 13, 2020
Your natural look is way better than that artificial look. IMO

Re: How I Was Transformed by a Makeup Artiste (pics, Video) by slimjohn2k5: 8:59am On Mar 13, 2020
You were beautiful before this make up

Re: How I Was Transformed by a Makeup Artiste (pics, Video) by DesignHave: 9:04am On Mar 13, 2020
I swear. U look better without the make up.

Makeup is supposed to accentuate your look.
Not make u a different being.

Re: How I Was Transformed by a Makeup Artiste (pics, Video) by bigiyaro(m): 9:05am On Mar 13, 2020
pls sack your make up artist.
Re: How I Was Transformed by a Makeup Artiste (pics, Video) by obiekunie2: 9:07am On Mar 13, 2020
abeg wash out that yeye cement wey them take hide your superb beauty.

Re: How I Was Transformed by a Makeup Artiste (pics, Video) by saymax(f): 9:10am On Mar 13, 2020
Your make up artist just succeeded in transforming you from half cast to afin undecided
Re: How I Was Transformed by a Makeup Artiste (pics, Video) by Lawgod247: 9:25am On Mar 13, 2020
Re: How I Was Transformed by a Makeup Artiste (pics, Video) by Keketu(m): 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
ToluNazzal:
my wife kiss kiss

jjjj / Top 9 Tips For Looking Sexy When Unclad: Ladies Corner / Tutorial On Making A Flower Brooch With Seed Beads And Pearl Beads.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8