Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment (923341 Views)

Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by mustb28: 3:08pm On Aug 21, 2021
donbee:
Reporting to state command
But am yet to report.

Sorry, is the state command in your state of origin?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by mattbass(m): 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
Ayomititunde:
It grieves my heart when I read posts about those with connects will have this or that. Stop building castles in the air. This recruitment as with NSCDC, is one of the most transparent which happens to be great. We clamour for a better country, get bitter when things are tough or feel deprived, yet we engage in the very same act we condemn.

Those scheduled for documentation on Saturday do not have any connect! Perhaps God is afterall. You have to purge yourself of that mentality. If you have paid for anything or want to buy your way, all I can do is to wish you well in your endeavours.

I pray this country gets better for us all, and that corruption at every phase ends. All the best.

Wehdone Mr. Righteous

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by nwabueze1999(m): 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2021
Openpeace:

My family including dad, mum and about 9 others are in CIVIL SERVICE, leave any to his faith in God.

I'm just praying nobody should get to this stage and start getting issues abeg.

God help person biko.
Anambra??
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Openpeace: 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2021
nwabueze1999:

Anambra??

never shout am abeg.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ayomititunde: 3:39pm On Aug 21, 2021
Thank you.
mattbass:

Wehdone Mr. Righteous

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by nwabueze1999(m): 3:47pm On Aug 21, 2021
Openpeace:

never shout am abeg.

grin grin grin i sent you a Message
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Openpeace: 3:56pm On Aug 21, 2021
nwabueze1999:

grin grin grin
i sent you a Message

Oh, okay.
Responded.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by sagerasaq: 4:25pm On Aug 21, 2021
Onyibaibe:
That may not be true because I know someone that has a top immigration officer as her connect and the woman told her to relax that she will get her appointment letter when we’re done.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Openpeace: 4:32pm On Aug 21, 2021
TIBLOSMITH:
Hi guys

I have passports but I wasn't completely shaved, would it be accepted or I'll need to snap another with beards completely off?

Bro snap fresh one, no need doubting your instincts.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by joecabbage007(m): 4:40pm On Aug 21, 2021
joecabbage007:
Good evening and congratulations to everyone.
My date is on the 25th, I have some pending issues,
1. My date of birth on my SSCE result is incorrect, cos when I wrote WAEC, I wrote all my details with aid of my parents and submitted all the details to the school, and when I saw my result, I saw a different DOB. My original birth certificate was missing when I my bags got stolen in 2015, what I have now is an DOB affidavit, I don’t know if I should do an affidavit for incorrect DOB on my result but I got all my statements of result for the SSCE.
2. I have not gotten any Guarantor for now due to the timeline and the persons that suppose to be my guarantors are not around but promised to be back but I might be in Abuja before they comes back, What should I do?
3. I my original result is not with me that is my ND & HND result but what I got is my statement of result, can I use that?
4. After this what next?
I will really appreciate if someone can help me with the answers or solution.
Thank you and congratulations once again.
God bless you all and keep everyone of us safe as we travel tro and fro due to the cause of the documentation. Amen.
Please someone should help me...
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Adez1: 4:46pm On Aug 21, 2021
Onyibaibe:
That may not be true because I know someone that has a top immigration officer as her connect and the woman told her to relax that she will get her appointment letter when we’re done.
You may be right bro.
I got the information from one of my guys that was invited for documentation on Saturday and he told me that it was through a connect. That was why I concluded Saturdays are for the connects.
Thanks for the correction.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Openpeace: 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2021
Adez1:

You may be right bro.
I got the information from one of my guys that was invited for documentation on Saturday and he told me that it was through a connect. That was why I concluded Saturdays are for the connects.
Thanks for the correction.

You're correct bro.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Epistasis(m): 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
joecabbage007:

Since you have an affidavit, you are good to go. No need for guarantor form. Your statements of results are useful. After returning from Abuja, you resume at your state command. All the best!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by donbee(m): 5:56pm On Aug 21, 2021
No. I ask if they can post me to a different state. The man ask which state? I told him. Then he writes the state I told him.
mustb28:

Sorry, is the state command in your state of origin?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by VoltageDivida(m): 5:59pm On Aug 21, 2021
Indeed, this is one of the most transparent recruitment ever done by a federal government agency that I have witnessed.

It gives me great joy when I read the testimonies of many of the invited candidates here on Nairaland saying they had nobody, no connect, no godfather but the Almighty God. This has greatly helped to restore my hope in this country. If it continues like this, and spread to other sectors of the government then nothing can stop our rising as a nation.

For those waiting to go through the backdoor with the influence of their godfathers (or money), know that you are contributing to the corruption we constantly pray against in the country. Everyday we blame our political leaders for our woes and failures as a country but with every little opportunity that comes our way we tend to do same if not worse than them.
Well, I wish you succeed through your godfather but may it never be at the expense of someone who got it legitimately.

Personally, I applied for this opening but was never invited for the exams. At first I was saddened by that. But seeing the number of applicants who got in legitimately, I know I still have hope. I may be selected in the next recruitment, or in any other government parastatal, as long as due process is followed.

God Bless Nigeria ��

Ayomititunde:
It grieves my heart when I read posts about those with connects will have this or that. Stop building castles in the air. This recruitment as with NSCDC, is one of the most transparent which happens to be great. We clamour for a better country, get bitter when things are tough or feel deprived, yet we engage in the very same act we condemn.

Those scheduled for documentation on Saturday do not have any connect! Perhaps God is afterall. You have to purge yourself of that mentality. If you have paid for anything or want to buy your way, all I can do is to wish you well in your endeavours.

I pray this country gets better for us all, and that corruption at every phase ends. All the best.

13 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by nwabueze1999(m): 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2021
joecabbage007:
Please let's help this guy out.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Epistasis(m): 6:07pm On Aug 21, 2021
nwabueze1999:
Please let's help this guy out.
Attended to already.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 21, 2021
Did anyone holding NCE or BSC in education get the job?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by prophetic69(m): 6:19pm On Aug 21, 2021
VoltageDivida:
Indeed, this is one of the most transparent recruitment ever done by a federal government agency that I have witnessed.

It gives me great joy when I read the testimonies of many of the invited candidates here on Nairaland saying they had nobody, no connect, no godfather but the Almighty God. This has greatly helped to restore my hope in this country. If it continues like this, and spread to other sectors of the government then nothing can stop our rising as a nation.

For those waiting to go through the backdoor with the influence of their godfathers (or money), know that you are contributing to the corruption we constantly pray against in the country. Everyday we blame our political leaders for our woes and failures as a country but with every little opportunity that comes our way we tend to do same if not worse than them.
Well, I wish you succeed through your godfather but may it never be at the expense of someone who got it legitimately.

Personally, I applied for this opening but was never invited for the exams. At first I was saddened by that. But seeing the number of applicants who got in legitimately, I know I still have hope. I may be selected in the next recruitment, or in any other government parastatal, as long as due process is followed.

God Bless Nigeria ��

Baba be calming down, contribute to which corruption? If you no get connect just lock up...no be by force to post.

What of the oga them wet dey give free slots na those with connection still cause am?

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by RivuletStream: 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2021
VoltageDivida:

God Bless Nigeria ��

Many will get the job on merit. Also a good number will get the job via connection/backdoor. Don't be deceived. This is Nigeria.

Some people will open up how they got the job, some will not. People have not even reported at training camp yet and you have concluded that everyone got the job on merit. How many people have you interviewed? How many people opened up to you? Be calming down o

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by frank2zee: 6:46pm On Aug 21, 2021
donbee:
No. I ask if they can post me to a different state. The man ask which state? I told him. Then he writes the state I told him.

Bro please I sent you a mail.. Kindly respond to it... I want to confirm something from you privately
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by mustb28: 6:48pm On Aug 21, 2021
Please for those going to their State command, is the state command one's own state?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by mustb28: 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2021
donbee:

Thank you
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Epistasis(m): 6:54pm On Aug 21, 2021
donbee:

So, it's possible to resume at state command of residence rather that of origin?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by mustb28: 6:57pm On Aug 21, 2021
donbee:

Please I sent you a mail.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by mattbass(m): 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2021
VoltageDivida:

God Bless Nigeria ��

I just dey smile ahswear.
Some go dey talk like say dem no dey naija.
So people wey get through back door go come tell you say na through back door.
Be calming down ohh abeg.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Tazdroid(m): 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2021
donbee:

I didn't know this was possible. Thanks for sharing this bro. Best wishes as you progress
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Mosunmolade: 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2021
hypocrite everywhere, if ur uncle is willing to help u get it through back door. Tell him no sir, I don't want to contribute to the corruption of the country, I want to be a good citizen.
Good citizen keee you there

13 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by GhostOfAPA: 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2021
donbee:
me go like dy F.C.T ooo. I go try
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Epistasis(m): 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2021
Mosunmolade:
hypocrite everywhere, if ur uncle is willing to help u get it through back door. Tell him no sir, I don't want to contribute to the corruption of the country, I want to be a good citizen.
Good citizen keee you there

Off the mic

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Thanks2God: 8:19pm On Aug 21, 2021
Yes oo

eniolaamos7:
Did anyone holding NCE or BSC in education get the job?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Thanks2God: 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2021
Do have Anybody in the house that know someone that have picked his/her appointment letter in immigration services and that applied with HND. I want to know is the person was given *SIl level 08 (senior Inspector of immigration) OR ASI (Asst Suptr of immigration) compass 8.* Thanks! This question was asked by someone on Facebook.

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (343) (Reply)

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.