Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment (923394 Views)

Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by somanze: 7:44am On Aug 23, 2021
RivuletStream:

NIS is a paramilitary service. A civilian uniformed job organized in military fashion.

Una wan start another argument this morning abi?
undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by ibrahim286(m): 8:02am On Aug 23, 2021
Adez1:

I thought NIS is a *civil service outfit*
Public Service

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by RivuletStream: 10:11am On Aug 23, 2021
somanze:

Una wan start another argument this morning abi?
undecided

If you don't have any meaningful thing to say, just keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by somanze: 10:16am On Aug 23, 2021
RivuletStream:

If you don't have any meaningful thing to say, just keep quiet.

I've been watching you on this thread for sometime now, you like engaging in unnecessary arguments. Well, I don't have energy for that. You better watch it. Respect is earned.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by RivuletStream: 11:06am On Aug 23, 2021
somanze:

I've been watching you on this thread for sometime now, you like engaging in unnecessary arguments. Well, I don't have energy for that. You better watch it. Respect is earned.

You want to be noticed, hope you have been noticed? clap for yourself

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by BIGOB: 1:58pm On Aug 23, 2021
It is uncalled for the way some of you talk to your fellow officers to be. You might be an aspiring ASI and you might think the person you're talking to is an aspiring IA. But that doesn't mean you should talk to them anyhow. Respect is earned o, and not forced. He or she might respect the rank you carry and not the person carrying the rank. And in case you don't know, as far as the service is concerned you're still rank-less. You're not even cadets yet. And this people you talk to anyhow are people you would attend induction with and train together, irrespective of your rank to be. Y'all got to show yourselves some respect in this thread. You are all inductions mates, irrespective of the rank. Earn your respect!!! A word they say is enough for the wise.

17 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by RivuletStream: 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2021
This platform is faceless, no one is wearing rank or status.
In so far it is not direct insult or offensive words; If you can't take straight talks without picking offence, then it's on you. Nobody is going to massage anybody's ego.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by BIGOB: 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2021
RivuletStream:
This platform is faceless, no one is wearing rank or status.
In so far it is not direct insult or offensive words; If you can't take straight talks without picking offence, then it's on you. Nobody is going to massage anybody's ego.
You're too careless with the way you talk. Too careless. And yes, I expect you to say another careless thing in response to this.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by RivuletStream: 3:28pm On Aug 23, 2021
BIGOB:

You're too careless with the way you talk. Too careless. And yes, I expect you to say another careless thing in response to this.

I shouldn't have glorified your post with a response. I should have avoided it like a plague, but for the fact that I wanted to point out your own disrespectful tone, I decided to add this comment.

Read what you type again, are you not a hypocrite with double standard? Accusing another man for the same disrespect which you show to others. Enough said I will not glorify your disrespectful comment with any response going forward.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by mattbass(m): 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2021
Abeg wetin dey happen for head quarters today?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by BIGOB: 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2021
RivuletStream:

I shouldn't have glorified your post with a response. I should have avoided it like a plague, but for the fact that I wanted to point out your own disrespectful tone, I decided to add this comment.

Read what you type again, are you not a hypocrite with double standard? Accusing a another man for the same disrespect which you show to others. Enough said I will not glorify your disrespectful comment with any response going forward.
I would be glad if you don't respond going forward. Fact remains that you've never been respectful to anyone in this thread. You say things at will. What you don't find offensive or insulting, someone else finds them offensive and insulting. If you find what I said offensive or disrespectful, then I'm sorry. But I wasn't being disrespectful.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by marvdon200(m): 5:01pm On Aug 23, 2021
RivuletStream:

Read what you type again, are you not a hypocrite with double standard? Accusing another man for the same disrespect which you show to others. Enough said I will not glorify your disrespectful comment with any response going forward.
Guy rest haba.. Na woman you be

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Tazdroid(m): 5:44pm On Aug 23, 2021
Please any new info from those who did their documentation most recently?

Any detail we may need to know? Any at all??

Thanks as you share

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by GhostOfAPA: 5:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
Update please!!!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by IliasuAB(m): 7:06pm On Aug 23, 2021
mattbass:
Abeg wetin dey happen for head quarters today?
Do u av any update is there anything happening over there If there's let us know plss
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by mattbass(m): 7:27pm On Aug 23, 2021
IliasuAB:

Do u av any update is there anything happening over there If there's let us know plss

Am also asking ohh
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by donbee(m): 7:33pm On Aug 23, 2021
Please those that are through with their documentation last week, have you started reporting to your command? Update us please

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by IliasuAB(m): 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2021
mattbass:

Am also asking ohh
Ok
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by IliasuAB(m): 8:41pm On Aug 23, 2021
donbee:
Please those that are through with their documentation last week, have you started reporting to your command? Update us please
They have started reporting.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by UKlassng006(m): 9:35pm On Aug 23, 2021
Please I need help to confirm if this invite is real and if this is how they send their mails writing via dscl

Thank you for your application to Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC) recruitment. As one of the shortlisted applicants, you are required to write an online test on the 9th August 2021 9am - 4pm in order to pass to the next stage. Use your email and the token provided below to access the page. Please note upon submitting the test, you will not be able to access the test page again with the same token.

Link: https://www.dcslrecruit.com/online/test

Token Number:

Please make sure to secure your token as token and email match can only be used once.

Kindly report any unethical conduct or request for financial inducement with respect to your application to complaints@dcsl.com.ng

Regards!

The Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC) Team.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by patronic: 10:01pm On Aug 23, 2021
Scam.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ibrahim94(m): 10:05pm On Aug 23, 2021
UKlassng006:
Please I need help to confirm if this invite is real and if this is how they send their mails writing via dscl

Thank you for your application to Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC) recruitment. As one of the shortlisted applicants, you are required to write an online test on the 9th August 2021 9am - 4pm in order to pass to the next stage. Use your email and the token provided below to access the page. Please note upon submitting the test, you will not be able to access the test page again with the same token.

Token Number: 187472

Please make sure to secure your token as token and email match can only be used once.

Kindly report any unethical conduct or request for financial inducement with respect to your application to complaints@dcsl.com.ng

Regards!

Genuine

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by UKlassng006(m): 10:09pm On Aug 23, 2021
Meaning I can go ahead to answer them

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by iGod(m): 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2021
@UKlassng006
It's a scam 100%.

@everyone, always keep your PRIMARY email address confidential as the likes of your BVN or NIN, don't share it online anyhow.

Scammers/phishers/baiters abound!

Edited

The site might not be a scam.

Please disregard my initial stance. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Openpeace: 10:28pm On Aug 23, 2021
iGod:
@UKlassng006

It's a scam 100%.

@everyone, always keep your PRIMARY email address confidential as the likes of your BVN or NIN, don't share it online anyhow.

Scammers/phishers/baiters abound!

It's not a SCAM oga,

101% Genuine

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by prophetic69(m): 10:30pm On Aug 23, 2021
UKlassng006:

Regards!

Legit not scam...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by cesil26: 10:33pm On Aug 23, 2021
Did the message just come in this night...? I doubt o as this is very different from what was sent this night.

Secondly, yours has a date already 9th August which has already passed.

Meanwhile we are still waiting for the email to be sent for further details just as it is stated on the SMS invite

UKlassng006:

Regards!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by iGod(m): 10:51pm On Aug 23, 2021
Openpeace:

It's not a SCAM oga,

101% Genuine

Okay, thanks sir! I will reedit my quote.

I ran a few checks before concluding, many sites seemed to have indexed www.dcslrecruits.com instead of www.dcslrecruit.com. And the site is also very new(July 2021), though the copyright is 2021, so no problems with that. Lastly, the test wasn't documented by any authority site. The sites that indexed it has "dcslrecruits" instead of "dcslrecruit", hence my conclusion.

Sorry for the misinformation.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Junior2694: 10:52pm On Aug 23, 2021
I got this message tonight .. please is this in any form associated with this immigration recruitment or it’s another board of recruitment on its own .
Just curious. I will appreciate good feedback Fam

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by iGod(m): 10:55pm On Aug 23, 2021
Quick question please,

Those that got the message/mails, did you applied for ICPC job?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Openpeace: 10:58pm On Aug 23, 2021
iGod:

Okay, thanks sir! I will reedit my quote.

I ran a few checks before concluding, many sites seemed to have indexed www.dcslrecruits.com instead of www.dcslrecruit.com. And the site is also very new(July 2021), though the copyright is 2021, so no problems with that. Lastly, the test wasn't documented by any authority site. The sites that indexed it has "dcslrecruits" instead of "dcslrecruit", hence my conclusion.

Sorry for the misinformation.

My oga i get your point, it's just a firm that's in charge of sourcing for candidates and organising the exams, I did question the whole idea though when we have JAMB that can easily run such stuff.

Nigeria is funny outsourcing recruitment process to a private firm when we have JAMB.

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (343) (Reply)

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.