Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment (923351 Views)

Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by iGod(m): 11:02pm On Aug 23, 2021
Openpeace:

My oga i get your point, it's just a firm that's in charge of sourcing for candidates and organising the exams, I did question the whole idea though when we have JAMB that can easily run such stuff.

Nigeria is funny outsourcing recruitment process to a private firm when we have JAMB.

Oh! Thanks for this enlightenment, now I know better.

You're right, we are in a very funny and different country.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by genali(m): 6:19am On Aug 24, 2021
It's real. I've received it also
UKlassng006:
Please I need help to confirm if this invite is real and if this is how they send their mails writing via dscl

Thank you for your application to Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC) recruitment. As one of the shortlisted applicants, you are required to write an online test on the 9th August 2021 9am - 4pm in order to pass to the next stage. Use your email and the token provided below to access the page. Please note upon submitting the test, you will not be able to access the test page again with the same token.

Link: https://www.dcslrecruit.com/online/test

Token Number: 187472

Please make sure to secure your token as token and email match can only be used once.

Kindly report any unethical conduct or request for financial inducement with respect to your application to complaints@dcsl.com.ng

Regards!

The Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC) Team.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by GhostOfAPA: 6:24am On Aug 24, 2021
Good morning everyone,please back to NIS recuirtment,I don't or can't remember my chest measurement,height and weight and someone mentioned earlier that they need those informations,please I don't know how to go about it..Any advise please?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by UKlassng006(m): 7:18am On Aug 24, 2021
Oh really, so I can go ahead to honour the invite to write the exam online through the same link sent?

Thanks for the confirmation

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by UKlassng006(m): 7:22am On Aug 24, 2021
I got the message as mail on the said date but never knew. This night which was yesterday, I got an SMS reminder that I have been rescheduled for the exam this week asking me to check my mail for full details, that is when I know about it.

So this is it, can I go ahead?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by UKlassng006(m): 7:24am On Aug 24, 2021
Guaranteed I should go ahead with it by clicking the link sent with the mail as I never want to open it before now so it doesn't be the handiwork of scammers. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by UKlassng006(m): 7:25am On Aug 24, 2021
Thank you, I ll do just that cus I don't want to use the link sent to me for the exam so I don't fall prey to scammers
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by somanze: 7:38am On Aug 24, 2021
UKlassng006:
Thank you, I ll do just that cus I don't want to use the link sent to me for the exam so I don't fall prey to scammers

Please do not derail this thread. This is NIS thread. Kindly open ICPC thread for exam updates. Thanks

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by GhostOfAPA: 8:42am On Aug 24, 2021
GhostOfAPA:
Good morning everyone,please back to NIS recuirtment,I don't or can't remember my chest measurement,height and weight and someone mentioned earlier that they need those informations,please I don't know how to go about it..Any advise please?
make person answer me abeg

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Tazdroid(m): 8:44am On Aug 24, 2021
GhostOfAPA:
Good morning everyone,please back to NIS recruitment,I don't or can't remember my chest measurement,height and weight and someone mentioned earlier that they need those informations,please I don't know how to go about it..Any advise please?

You can get your nearest tailor to take your measurements for chest and height.

Also, your nearest pharmacies should have weight scales.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by GhostOfAPA: 8:47am On Aug 24, 2021
Secondly this NIS camouflage,do you have to be on special unit before you can wear it abi na for boarder squad or it is for everyone that can afford it?...Cos NIS uniform to plenty.....How them take dy wear am?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by GhostOfAPA: 8:48am On Aug 24, 2021
Tazdroid:

You can get your nearest tailor to take your measurements for chest and height.

Also, your nearest pharmacies should have weight scales.
God bless you my guy..one crate of beer for you
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by mede4real: 9:24am On Aug 24, 2021
It's like the people that did documentation swore an oath not to tell the outside world what happened at NIS HQ,

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by somanze: 9:25am On Aug 24, 2021
mede4real:
It's like the people that did documentation swore an oath not to tell the outside world what happened at NIS HQ,

grin
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by GhostOfAPA: 9:38am On Aug 24, 2021
somanze:

grin
I tire o,if na b4 person for dn write article 104 pages
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by iamoge(f): 10:52am On Aug 24, 2021
mede4real:
I’m sure it will get to us soon. Next week is just by the corner. Relax�����

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by UjMerc: 10:57am On Aug 24, 2021
Lol grin grin grin
mede4real:
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Arian247(m): 10:57am On Aug 24, 2021
iamoge:
I’m sure it will get to us soon. Next week is just by the corner. Relax�����
This next week seems like forever, I am even tired of being bored
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by GhostOfAPA: 11:18am On Aug 24, 2021
GhostOfAPA:
Secondly this NIS camouflage,do you have to be on special unit before you can wear it abi na for boarder squad or it is for everyone that can afford it?...Cos NIS uniform to plenty.....How them take dy wear am?
make someone indulge me please
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by christejames(m): 11:24am On Aug 24, 2021
iGod:
Quick question please,

Those that got the message/mails, did you applied for ICPC job?

Yes I applied January last year
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by BIGOB: 11:57am On Aug 24, 2021
GhostOfAPA:
make someone indulge me please
Different uniforms for different days of the week. Some days for cream, some days for jacket(this is mostly for commissioned officers and few others from other ranks), then some days for combat.
Just so you know, the camouflage was banned some years ago by the president, though people still wear it. But it is basically for anyone who can afford it...but have it at the back of your mind that this was banned, as the president wanted just military personnel's to wear camouflage, while the police were allowed to wear on special duties. But like I said, people still use it. Hope this answers your questions.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 24, 2021
BIGOB:

Different uniforms for different days of the week. Some days for cream, some days for jacket(this is mostly for commissioned officers and few others from other ranks), then some days for combat.
Just so you know, the camouflage was banned some years ago by the president, though people still wear it. But it is basically for anyone who can afford it...but have it at the back of your mind that this was banned, as the president wanted just military personnel's to wear camouflage, while the police were allowed to wear on special duties. But like I said, people still use it. Hope this answers your questions.

How can they still wear it when it has being banned.
I think camouflage is specifically meant for combat zone, like men in the theater. Although I can't specifically prove it. Just my thoughts.

The camou is not even common on them like that, it's always the deep brown khaki armed squad usually wear.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by BIGOB: 12:12pm On Aug 24, 2021
Kaeboy:

I think camouflage is specifically meant for combat zone, like men in the theater. Although I can't specifically prove it. Just my thoughts.

The camou is not even common on them like that, it's always the deep brown khaki armed squad usually wear.
You can't specifically prove it, but I who has proves say it is still being used but you say its not being used. Do you know that the police were banned from using theirs too? Except when on joint operations with the military or on other special duties. But do you see them using it or not? I who has prove is telling you that some immigration personnel's still use theirs to offices as of today! And who even told you the combat is only meant for armed squads? Combats are usually worn on Fridays, that is the day meant for it.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Mchearan: 12:27pm On Aug 24, 2021
Kaeboy:

Stop stressing yourself... It has being banned simple
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Mosunmolade: 12:56pm On Aug 24, 2021
GhostOfAPA:

So dumb... You don't know how to take your own measurements?
Haha, go meet Abba Kyari the tailor now.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ori9: 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2021
BIGOB:

Please as regards to the jacket, can new recruits wear them?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by meetgaya: 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2021
UKlassng006:
Please I need help to confirm if this invite is real and if this is how they send their mails writing via dscl

Thank you for your application to Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC) recruitment. As one of the shortlisted applicants, you are required to write an online test on the 9th August 2021 9am - 4pm in order to pass to the next stage. Use your email and the token provided below to access the page. Please note upon submitting the test, you will not be able to access the test page again with the same token.

Link: https://www.dcslrecruit.com/online/test

Token Number: 187472

Please make sure to secure your token as token and email match can only be used once.

Kindly report any unethical conduct or request for financial inducement with respect to your application to complaints@dcsl.com.ng

Regards!

The Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC) Team.

How can you ignorantly share your token online?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by GhostOfAPA: 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2021
Mosunmolade:

So dumb... You don't know how to take your own measurements?
Haha, go meet Abba Kyari the tailor now.
mosunmolade,your father nyash
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by BIGOB: 1:32pm On Aug 24, 2021
Ori9:

Please as regards to the jacket, can new recruits wear them?
New recruits don't wear complete uniform until after undergoing training at their various training schools.
During induction you'll start with your white and white. After which you'll then be issued jungle hats, then white and trousers (either combat or the trouser meant for cream). You'll use this until you go for training. Only after you are commissioned will you start wearing jackets, cream and all.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Mosunmolade: 1:55pm On Aug 24, 2021
GhostOfAPA:
mosunmolade,your father nyash

Whatever, this clearly shows the kind of dumb people they are recruiting into the service. Just imagine, A full grown ass man, graduate and still dumb at the same time asking for help how to get his own measurements... You for use mine now. Empty head

Modified
Oh sorry mate you put in for SSCE no wonder.
It's advisable you should just catapult yourself to Namibia you've been pushing for.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by BIGOB: 2:01pm On Aug 24, 2021
At this point in time, it is better to be dumb and ask questions so you can do the right thing, than to be smart and then be found wanting.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Mosunmolade: 2:04pm On Aug 24, 2021
No doubt about asking reasonable questions. Some questions are unpleasant to hear.
How would a grown up man asking you to tell him how to get his own height and weight measurements. Haba

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (343) (Reply)

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.