Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

8 Nigerian Musicians Who Sound Terrible Outside The Studio (3 Sound Like A FOG) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 8 Nigerian Musicians Who Sound Terrible Outside The Studio (3 Sound Like A FOG) (4222 Views)

10 Nigeria's Famous Musicians Who Became Broke By NastyBrave2016 / 8 Nigerian Celebrities With New Cars In 2018 (photos) / 8 Nigerian Guys Richer Than Hushpuppi But Still Humble – Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Nigerian Musicians Who Sound Terrible Outside The Studio (3 Sound Like A FOG) by shed01(m): 11:38am On Mar 13, 2020
8 Nigerian Musicians Who Sound Terrible Outside The Studio

Don’t get it twisted. We are not saying they are not talented at all. They are talented, creative and very good at what they do but their voice ehn, na die ��

Yes, they all sound dope and nice in their various songs, all thanks to the Autotunefeature that makes them sound lovely and enjoyable.

Guys, if you meet these 8 Artistes outside the studio, you will be shocked at how they sound when they talk in real life.

Do you want to know them? oya let’s go �

1. 9ice

9ice voice during live performances is nothing close to what he sounds like in the studio.

He has a Cracked voice which is similar to Davido’s Voice.

2. Skales

He is not one of the most gifted artists in Nigeria vocally and that’s quite understandable.

He started as a rapper and it was when the reality about the necessity of making money dawned on him, he became a singer.

A good one in the studio but a terrible .... CONTINUE READING HERE

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians Who Sound Terrible Outside The Studio (3 Sound Like A FOG) by shed01(m): 8:43pm On Mar 13, 2020
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians Who Sound Terrible Outside The Studio (3 Sound Like A FOG) by dangotesmummy: 8:51pm On Mar 13, 2020
Why's davidos name not there

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians Who Sound Terrible Outside The Studio (3 Sound Like A FOG) by shed01(m): 10:29pm On Mar 13, 2020
Lol��
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians Who Sound Terrible Outside The Studio (3 Sound Like A FOG) by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 14, 2020
Davido should be the Dean of that faculty.. He is number ONE!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians Who Sound Terrible Outside The Studio (3 Sound Like A FOG) by shed01(m): 1:29am On Mar 14, 2020
Swears
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians Who Sound Terrible Outside The Studio (3 Sound Like A FOG) by snitchbitch: 4:41am On Mar 14, 2020
Free advertisements, not paid for but promoted by op all in the name of bad belle,

Naira Marley, was smoking weed, not wearing belt, and singing soapy, see him today, he is smiling to the bank, I am very sure that we have guys here on nairaland who can sing better than him.

Audience don't care about your voice anymore, they just want to be entertained. Ask Yemi Alade the meaning of "tum butubum, butubum" and you will know entertainment. Guys with good lyrics and musical content are roaming the streets of Lagos with bathroom slippers, idiots with Indian hemps are riding range rover and Bentleys.

No be who carry first sabi book, some cheated and they still passed. Korede bello, rema, reekado banks, and so on were in the industry while nobody gave credits to guys like lil kesh, burnaboy(though he has bad attitude) , adekunle gold, johnny drills, even when you listen to brymo, you will know he has content, or timi dakolo, even tuface idibia has better contents than all these new guys like zlatan, oladips, etc.

Like burnaboy once said: some people took the elevator, while I took the stairs.

What you did in a minute might take a whole life time for another person.
Cracked or frog voice, but people loved it, that's what matters!!!!

3 Likes

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians Who Sound Terrible Outside The Studio (3 Sound Like A FOG) by shed01(m): 7:20am On Mar 14, 2020
snitchbitch:
Free advertisements, not paid for but promoted by op all in the name of bad belle,

Naira Marley, was smoking weed, not wearing belt, and singing soapy, see him today, he is smiling to the bank, I am very sure that we have guys here on nairaland who can sing better than him.

Audience don't care about your voice anymore, they just want to be entertained. Ask Yemi Alade the meaning of "tum butubum, butubum" and you will know entertainment. Guys with good lyrics and musical content are roaming the streets of Lagos with bathroom slippers, idiots with Indian hemps are riding range rover and Bentleys.

No be who carry first sabi book, some cheated and they still passed. Korede bello, rema, reekado banks, and so on were in the industry while nobody gave credits to guys like lil kesh, burnaboy(though he has bad attitude) , adekunle gold, johnny drills, even when you listen to brymo, you will know he has content, or timi dakolo, even tuface idibia has better contents than all these new guys like zlatan, oladips, etc.

Like burnaboy once said: some people took the elevator, while I took the stairs.

My mind Blown!

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians Who Sound Terrible Outside The Studio (3 Sound Like A FOG) by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 14, 2020
Op life is all about the money ee
Money can change your voice, if you doubt me ask Bro Davido

Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians Who Sound Terrible Outside The Studio (3 Sound Like A FOG) by shed01(m): 4:17pm On Mar 14, 2020
Godwinnairaland:
Op life is all about the money ee
Money can change your voice, if you doubt me ask Bro Davido

I swear angry grin
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians Who Sound Terrible Outside The Studio (3 Sound Like A FOG) by shed01(m): 9:40pm On Mar 14, 2020
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians Who Sound Terrible Outside The Studio (3 Sound Like A FOG) by shed01(m): 3:19pm On Mar 15, 2020
grin
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians Who Sound Terrible Outside The Studio (3 Sound Like A FOG) by shed01(m): 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2020
shed01:

I swear angry grin

cheesy grin
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians Who Sound Terrible Outside The Studio (3 Sound Like A FOG) by shed01(m): 8:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
snitchbitch:

Totally Blown
Re: 8 Nigerian Musicians Who Sound Terrible Outside The Studio (3 Sound Like A FOG) by Ihenzy(m): 9:44pm On Apr 12, 2020
snitchbitch:

You mean reekado isn't talented? Lol, your choice sha

(1) (Reply)

Kennis Music Signs Tuface Look-alike / Peter Edochie Returns To Nollywood On "King Of Darkness" / Miley Cyrus Without Makeup{photo}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.