Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? (5265 Views)

At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? / At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? / A Nigerian Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by HazardMan(m): 9:22am On Jun 10, 2020
In my own opinion i think 10-12 is okay.....
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by malcom1X: 9:25am On Jun 10, 2020
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by GraGra247(m): 9:30am On Jun 10, 2020
A father shouldn't have to bath his daughter in my opinion going by the standards of these corrupt age we are.

If that must happen at all then it shouldn't go beyond the age when a girl can do it for herself.

Most girls (including boys) can bath themselves from age 5 to 7 maximum. The father should desist from beyond that age.

3 Likes

Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Lalasticlalabos(m): 9:36am On Jun 10, 2020
8-10 months
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by GODWINLOWSKI: 9:37am On Jun 10, 2020
Until she's married.
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by saucecode(m): 9:39am On Jun 10, 2020
GraGra247:
A father shouldn't have to bath his daughter in my opinion going by the standards of these corrupt age we are.

If that must happen at all then it shouldn't go beyond the age when a girl can do it for herself.

Most girls (including boys) can bath themselves from age 5 to 7 maximum. The father should desist from beyond that age.
You're right, both mothers and fathers ought not to bathe kids of the opposite gender once they turn 7

3 Likes

Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Abfinest007(m): 9:41am On Jun 10, 2020
10 years
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Vyzz: 9:47am On Jun 10, 2020
Me I no dey baff anybody sef

1 Like

Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by FlordFlorez(m): 9:49am On Jun 10, 2020
GraGra247:

strongly seconded. How can op suggest 10-12. Do u know that age bracket have started enjoying sex?
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Galactico4ever(m): 10:07am On Jun 10, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Do u know that age bracket have started enjoying sex?
Lol @ enjoying sex.Anyway I think kids should bathe themselves after finishing nursery schoo.l
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by ecolime(m): 10:10am On Jun 10, 2020
GODWINLOWSKI:
Until she's married.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 10:18am On Jun 10, 2020
This OP dn high o, which kind question be this?? Galactico4ever na you I follow come, na this kind perverts thread dem dey see you o.
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Galactico4ever(m): 10:22am On Jun 10, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
This OP dn high o, which kind question be this??
You 4 no enta the thread nah.Besides na you be king of perverts,others just dey learn work.
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by HazardMan(m): 10:26am On Jun 10, 2020
FlordFlorez:
strongly seconded. How can op suggest 10-12. Do u know that age bracket have started enjoying sex?

1.... That is how i see it and i can never be aroused by my own daughters unclothedness even when she gets to the age of 18 and above.

2.... If your daughters have started enjoying sex at the age of 10-12 then you are not yet qualified to father a child.

9 Likes

Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Oizee(f): 10:29am On Jun 10, 2020
Why would he bath them in the first place? What's the duty of the women around him?
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by longetivity(m): 10:38am On Jun 10, 2020
untill she starts growing small bwest azz inn small bobby
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by HazardMan(m): 10:39am On Jun 10, 2020
Oizee:
Why would he bath them in the first place? What's the duty of the women around him?
Remember you married the woman to support you and not turn her into a workaholic.
You can as well do the bathing as a man when your wife is not available

6 Likes

Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Mindlog: 10:48am On Jun 10, 2020
At the age she can bath herself.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Bruno3000(m): 11:30am On Jun 10, 2020
At the age she becomes conscious of her nudity.
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by FlordFlorez(m): 12:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
HazardMan:

1.... That is how i see it and i can never be aroused by my own daughters unclothedness even when she gets to the age of 18 and above.

2.... If your daughters have started enjoying sex at the age of 10-12 then you are not yet qualified to father a child.
Lolz! I laugh so hard about ur num 2 opinion. U talk as one that isn't in this era. So, u are saying those that have daughters in that age bracket enjoying sex did a bad job. Bro, do u know what ur daughter is exposed to at home while u were away? What about at school? Even when they go visit relatives/family friends or when they go any part of any sort? What about smart phone/TV contents. Do i need to remind u that age bracket have started owing phone? The thing is there're counless factors that are capable of corrupting ur well trained girl-child. U only do ur best decisively and as well pray to God to help through the process. Not all parents failed their role in this regard.

3 Likes

Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by ibkayee(f): 12:41pm On Jun 10, 2020
Oizee:
So taking care of your own child is a designated duty? undecided

1 Like

Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by javaRookie: 1:49pm On Jun 10, 2020
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 10, 2020
When start growing breasts.
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by MARKone(m): 7:47pm On Jun 10, 2020
My daughter stopped me from bathing her at age 6, she did a good job afterwards bathing herself, she's a teenager now.

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ahhhhhhhhh. This thread brought back memories! My father bathed my sister and I till I don't even remember. grin He almost peeled my skin with his hard sponge and scrubbing cry And heaven help you if you have an injury, I will peel off the scalp and use hot water to press it. So we try a much as possible not to wince when he's washing wounded areas grin cheesy grin

And even though we lived in a flat then sometimes he will rather have us carry our beds to his room to sleep smiley smiley . Then we didn't even know where momma was. lipsrsealed probably business trips .

I think he stopped bathing us at 7, trying to remember .

4 Likes

Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Graxie(f): 9:08pm On Jun 10, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Lolz! I laugh so hard about ur num 2 opinion. U talk as one that isn't in this era. So, u are saying those that have daughters in that age bracket enjoying sex did a bad job. Bro, do u know what ur daughter is exposed to at home while u were away? What about at school? Even when they go visit relatives/family friends or when they go any part of any sort? What about smart phone/TV contents. Do i need to remind u that age bracket have started owing phone? The thing is there're counless factors that are capable of corrupting ur well trained girl-child. U only do ur best decisively and as well pray to God to help through the process. Not all parents failed their role in this regard.
A child of 10-12years enjoying sex and you went ahead to include God in your reasoning. Weldone.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by FlordFlorez(m): 9:11pm On Jun 10, 2020
Graxie:
A child of 10-12years enjoying sex and you went ahead to include God in your reasoning. Weldone.
What are you saying? Did you read all the posts at all or you didn't comprehend?
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by KanwuliaExtra: 9:17pm On Jun 10, 2020
When she can bathe herself. Unless the daughter is physically handicapped.
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Nobody: 3:26am On Jun 11, 2020
GraGra247:

It depends on the father. Despite the increased moral decay in the society today, there are still responsible fathers out there.

My sister's husband still bath my little niece. The last time I was there, the kid would wait until midnight if necessary for her daddy to give her evening bath. My sis and their housekeeper could beg her for as long as they wanted but little madam go just lock up dey wait her papa.
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by frozen70(f): 4:04am On Jun 11, 2020
HazardMan:
In my own opinion i think 10-12 is okay.....

That's a risky age for even any one to bath her daughter

That's a secondary school age, haba

Can't she find her bearing by taking care of her bath
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by frozen70(f): 4:11am On Jun 11, 2020
To me, the best age should be from two to five years and in between these age, the dad can scrub all parts of the body but she should be the one to was her private parts

Places like breast face and the vagina with the bum bum

It should be taught to her that it's her private parts and no body should wash it for her except mummy alone and herself

She will learn to grow up with it
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by GraGra247(m): 5:49am On Jun 11, 2020
J111333:
It depends on the father. Despite the increased moral decay in the society today, there are still responsible fathers out there.

My sister's husband still bath my little niece. The last time I was there, the kid would wait until midnight if necessary for her daddy to give her evening bath. My sis and their housekeeper could beg her for as long as the wanted but little madam go just lock up dey wait her papa.

Most fathers that began to misbehave were responsible before.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Attraction Of Babies----does It Happen To You?does It Mean A Thing? / Is It Right For Father's To Bath Their Daughters? / How To Get Rid Of Colic In Babies – Local Style!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.