Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,634 members, 7,827,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

I Almost Died After Acting ‘koto Orun’…witches Tried To Initiate Me – Iya Gbonka - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Almost Died After Acting ‘koto Orun’…witches Tried To Initiate Me – Iya Gbonka (6772 Views)

When I Die, You All Should Celebrate Me- Iya Oshogbo To Nollywood Actors / 24 Years After Acting The Tvseries 'papa Ajasco', See Their Recent Photos / I Was So Beautiful Men Fought To Marry Me – Iya Aladuke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Almost Died After Acting ‘koto Orun’…witches Tried To Initiate Me – Iya Gbonka by gistembassy123: 8:54pm On Mar 14, 2020
Popular veteran Yoruba actress, Margaret Bandele Olayinka also known as Iya Gbonkan has revealed that she almost lost her life after acting the movie “Koto Orun”

The thespian made this known in an interview with “Japagogo TV”. Iya Gbonkan came into limelight after her controversial role as a dreaded witch in the infamous movie (Koto Orun) Produced by late Yekini Ajileye .

Iya Gbonkan also talked about how she was almost forced by the witches to join their coven.SleekGist reports.

“After shooting Yekini Ajileye’s Koto Orun, we were all confronted with different challenges. About 5 days after the production, i was sleeping and some people started flogging me in my dream. I was flogged mercilessly. They asked me how i got to know how witches behave. Thank God my husband was still alive as at that time. if not for him, i would have died. About three days after the incident, she asked me to join their witch coven. They tried persuading me to join the coven” She said…

The producer of the movie, Yekini reportedly died after producing it. See a scene from the movie below…

Click to Watch the Interview …

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/i-almost-died-after-acting-koto-orunwitches-tried-to-initiate-me-iya-gbonkan/

Re: I Almost Died After Acting ‘koto Orun’…witches Tried To Initiate Me – Iya Gbonka by JAOS(m): 8:57pm On Mar 14, 2020
you want me to watch grin

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Died After Acting ‘koto Orun’…witches Tried To Initiate Me – Iya Gbonka by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
JAOS:
you wont me to watch grin
pls don't watch at night

1 Like

Re: I Almost Died After Acting ‘koto Orun’…witches Tried To Initiate Me – Iya Gbonka by yarimo(m): 9:24pm On Mar 14, 2020
JAOS:
you wont me to watch grin
grin

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Died After Acting ‘koto Orun’…witches Tried To Initiate Me – Iya Gbonka by autofreak2020(m): 9:27pm On Mar 14, 2020
What a fantastic actress she is, but it is hard to believe that she's not part of the super Eaglessmiley

American movie industry have done more than this, why are we not have similar story about people getting persuaded to join the eagles?

I am Abimbola, Lead Strategist at Kobobrand.
We help business owners with free business growth hacks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Died After Acting ‘koto Orun’…witches Tried To Initiate Me – Iya Gbonka by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ok but something dey tell me say you don join with that your look grin

1 Like

Re: I Almost Died After Acting ‘koto Orun’…witches Tried To Initiate Me – Iya Gbonka by aminusodiq(m): 12:38am On Mar 15, 2020
V
Re: I Almost Died After Acting ‘koto Orun’…witches Tried To Initiate Me – Iya Gbonka by cRobo: 8:02am On Mar 15, 2020
Actors that act poor become poor on life

Actors that act rich become rich in life

Actresses that act witches also become witches on life

Well

I won't say a word

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Died After Acting ‘koto Orun’…witches Tried To Initiate Me – Iya Gbonka by nanauju(f): 8:14am On Mar 15, 2020
autofreak2020:
What a fantastic actress she is, but it is hard to believe that she's not part of the super Eaglessmiley

American movie industry have done more than this, why are we not have similar story about people getting persuaded to join the eagles?

I am Abimbola, Lead Strategist at Kobobrand.
We help business owners with free business growth hacks.

Because nobody will tell you their story and experience. If she didn't tell you hers, would you have ever known her experience
Re: I Almost Died After Acting ‘koto Orun’…witches Tried To Initiate Me – Iya Gbonka by TooMuchStuff: 8:52am On Mar 15, 2020
cool
But she is looking Witchy even now
Re: I Almost Died After Acting ‘koto Orun’…witches Tried To Initiate Me – Iya Gbonka by kiddoiLL(m): 11:21am On Mar 15, 2020
autofreak2020:

Stop àsslicking, even if you will, at least do it with facts.
Bill Skarsgard who acted Pennywise the clown in IT said he was haunted for weeks by even Pennywise, the character he played after production

“I was home, done with the movie, and I started having very strange and vivid Pennywise dreams. Every night, he came and visited.”

“It was in the shape of either me dealing with him, sort of Pennywise as a separate entity of me, and then also me as Pennywise in circumstances that I didn’t appreciate,” 

Even Vera Farmiga who played Lorraine Warren in The Conjuring movies and a few other casts admitted they were haunted after production.

"When I opened my computer…and there were these claw marks across," "After we got back from North Carolina, where we filmed, the same claw marks appeared on my thigh."

some of the devilish stuffs these professional actors and actresses act out sometimes do come back haunting them.
It might be mentally, it might be spiritually, I don't know and I don't care because they get haunted for real.
It's why I don't doubt the Nigerian actress.
Also you might've noticed, In every Churches, after their drama groups finish up with their presentations, some acting as devil and witches, after it all.
Their pastors end up praying for them immediately after their presentations against characters haunting them.

I'm not a sucker for exaggeration but then when it comes to this phase of life and acting, this shît happens for real

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Died After Acting ‘koto Orun’…witches Tried To Initiate Me – Iya Gbonka by seanwilliam(m): 1:03pm On Mar 15, 2020
So this woman is telling me she no dey super eagle? Hhhah

1 Like

Re: I Almost Died After Acting ‘koto Orun’…witches Tried To Initiate Me – Iya Gbonka by Phenomenal16(f): 1:21pm On Mar 15, 2020
kiddoiLL:

Stop àsslicking, even if you will, at least do it with facts.
Bill Skarsgard who acted Pennywise the clown in IT said he was haunted for weeks by even Pennywise, the character he played after production

“I was home, done with the movie, and I started having very strange and vivid Pennywise dreams. Every night, he came and visited.”

“It was in the shape of either me dealing with him, sort of Pennywise as a separate entity of me, and then also me as Pennywise in circumstances that I didn’t appreciate,” 

Even Vera Farmiga who played Lorraine Warren in The Conjuring movies and a few other casts admitted they were haunted after production.

"When I opened my computer…and there were these claw marks across," "After we got back from North Carolina, where we filmed, the same claw marks appeared on my thigh."

some of the devilish stuffs these professional actors and actresses act out sometimes do come back haunting them.
It might be mentally, it might be spiritually, I don't know and I don't care because they get haunted for real.
It's why I don't doubt the Nigerian actress.
Also you might've noticed, In every Churches, after their drama groups finish up with their presentations, some acting as devil and witches, after it all.
Their pastors end up praying for them immediately after their presentations against characters haunting them.

I'm not a sucker for exaggeration but then when it comes to this phase of life and acting, this shît happens for real
..yah it does for real
Re: I Almost Died After Acting ‘koto Orun’…witches Tried To Initiate Me – Iya Gbonka by Raymeskey: 2:08pm On Mar 15, 2020
No Visa
Re: I Almost Died After Acting ‘koto Orun’…witches Tried To Initiate Me – Iya Gbonka by efembaba(m): 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2020
Did u watch that clip? The woman turned a rude boy into a fowl and later gave the fowl to the mother of the boy, who came to her looking for his boy, to kill the fowl (which is the boy) and distribute the meat to people to appease the gods so he could find him

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Black Girl Exposes Her Private Parts In Public After Consuming Too Muc / REVEALED+PICTURES: Nicki Minaj's Butt(ass) Is Fake / Munachi Abii Vs An UGLY Girl. Who Wore It Better?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.