Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Donald Trump Tested For Coronavirus, Awaits Result - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Tested For Coronavirus, Awaits Result (6146 Views)

Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus / Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Breaking - Trump Tested For Coronavirus, Results Yet To Be Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump Tested For Coronavirus, Awaits Result by kutashi: 9:30pm On Mar 14, 2020
President Donald Trump said Saturday he had taken a coronavirus test, as the White House began protectively checking the temperature of anyone coming into close contact with him or Vice President Mike Pence.
Appearing at a White House news conference where he attempted again to provide guidance and assurance to worried Americans, Trump said he had yet to receive the results of his own test.

Contrary to medical advice, the president was seen Friday shaking hands all round as he gathered his coronavirus response team at the White House — a practice he said Saturday owed to long-time habit as a politician but which he said would have to change.

Trump said Friday he’d “most likely” get tested for the novel coronavirus, as he was grilled on his recent contacts with several members of a visiting Brazilian presidential delegation who have since tested positive.

But a White House doctor later walked that back, saying he “remains without symptoms” and did not need to be tested.

Briefing reporters on Saturday, the president said he did indeed take the test on Friday night, and expected the results in a day or two.

The White House announced earlier in the day that “out of an abundance of caution, temperature checks are now being performed on any individuals who are in close contact with the president and vice president.”

Before Saturday’s briefing, a member of the White House medical team took the temperature of all journalists wishing to attend.

One of them was excluded after a high reading.

AFP.
Sourced from: https://punchng.com/im-awaiting-my-coronavirus-test-result-trump/

Re: Donald Trump Tested For Coronavirus, Awaits Result by Witcher(f): 9:36pm On Mar 14, 2020
Lol. Day late and naira short AGAIN. Already tested and Negative. Try to keep up.
Re: Donald Trump Tested For Coronavirus, Awaits Result by StreetFight: 9:38pm On Mar 14, 2020
Thank God for Nigeria's Minister for Health and Lagos State Commissioner for Health for their swift action in arresting Corona.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Tested For Coronavirus, Awaits Result by JAOS(m): 9:39pm On Mar 14, 2020
grin
Re: Donald Trump Tested For Coronavirus, Awaits Result by JAOS(m): 9:42pm On Mar 14, 2020
our government is really securing us if they were careless the virus would have spread through out the country

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Tested For Coronavirus, Awaits Result by Marine54(m): 9:49pm On Mar 14, 2020
JAOS:
our government is really securing us if they were careless the virus would have spread through out the country
Not the government , it is GOD doing! Don't take the GLORY GOD ...........

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Tested For Coronavirus, Awaits Result by Okoroawusa: 9:50pm On Mar 14, 2020
I Love PMB

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Tested For Coronavirus, Awaits Result by GamalNasser: 9:51pm On Mar 14, 2020
Okoroawusa:
I Love PMB

You love failures !!!!!!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Tested For Coronavirus, Awaits Result by JAOS(m): 9:51pm On Mar 14, 2020
Marine54:
Not the government , it is GOD doing! Don't take the GLORY GOD ...........
OK
Re: Donald Trump Tested For Coronavirus, Awaits Result by GamalNasser: 9:52pm On Mar 14, 2020
Donald Trump is negative of Corona in Jesus mighty name !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As a prophet of the Most High I declare so and so shall it be !!!!!!

10 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Tested For Coronavirus, Awaits Result by voltron14: 10:21pm On Mar 14, 2020
GamalNasser:
Donald Trump is negative of Corona in Jesus mighty name !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As a prophet of the Most High I declare so and so shall it be !!!!!!
Of what use is the fasting you've undertaken today?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Tested For Coronavirus, Awaits Result by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:26pm On Mar 14, 2020
Okoroawusa:
I Love PMB
Tell him to go to UK now. Won't he go and greet our new prime minister and the queen?

9 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Tested For Coronavirus, Awaits Result by GamalNasser: 10:46pm On Mar 14, 2020
voltron14:

Of what use is the fasting you've undertaken today?

I am fasting to support the lent period as my Catholic doctrine dictates and I am also using the period to pray for the Nigeria to be freed from the clutches of the current incompetent leadership . I will be fasting till the end of lent

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Tested For Coronavirus, Awaits Result by punisha: 10:48pm On Mar 14, 2020
JAOS:

Yes o!
U are very correct brother JAOS.
The ultra modern equipments installed in every state and on the highways is a good one from Buhari. Even the ultra sonic net they put in the air catching every corona wave has been effective.
The virus can't even near Buhari as I speak to u. He is anti it just by belonging to APC

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Tested For Coronavirus, Awaits Result by voltron14: 10:48pm On Mar 14, 2020
GamalNasser:

I am fasting to support the lent period as my Catholic doctrine dictates and I am also using the period to pray for the Nigeria to be freed from the clutches of the current incompetent leadership . I will be fasting till the end of lent

Your fasting is in vain.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Tested For Coronavirus, Awaits Result by GamalNasser: 10:49pm On Mar 14, 2020
voltron14:

Your fasting is in vain.

The prayers of a righteous man can never be in vain .

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Tested For Coronavirus, Awaits Result by voltron14: 10:52pm On Mar 14, 2020
GamalNasser:

The prayers of a righteous man can never be in vain .

Delusions of grandeur.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Tested For Coronavirus, Awaits Result by GamalNasser: 1:27am On Mar 15, 2020
voltron14:

Your fasting is in vain.

tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Tested For Coronavirus, Awaits Result by voltron14: 1:46am On Mar 15, 2020
GamalNasser:

tongue tongue tongue

So you were fasting for Trump?
Re: Donald Trump Tested For Coronavirus, Awaits Result by Onlinealaba(m): 5:08am On Mar 15, 2020
This one na the real Egungun be careful na express you de go, motor no fit jam am sha grin
we sell Smart TVs and sound bar
Re: Donald Trump Tested For Coronavirus, Awaits Result by Dshocker(m): 5:08am On Mar 15, 2020
The world's number one citizen can't and shouldn't have the virus...Instead,i and other Nigerians pray that President Muhammadu Buhari gets the virus,because he deserves it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Tested For Coronavirus, Awaits Result by dfrost: 5:09am On Mar 15, 2020
The result is negative. Or are expecting a new result.
Re: Donald Trump Tested For Coronavirus, Awaits Result by Nobody: 5:10am On Mar 15, 2020
Careless President, putting Americans at risk with his lack of leadership and ineptitude
Re: Donald Trump Tested For Coronavirus, Awaits Result by Lexusgs430: 5:10am On Mar 15, 2020
He is negative.......
Re: Donald Trump Tested For Coronavirus, Awaits Result by ursullalinda(f): 5:11am On Mar 15, 2020
I guess it's just for formality sake.
Re: Donald Trump Tested For Coronavirus, Awaits Result by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:11am On Mar 15, 2020
GamalNasser:

Stop depriving yourself of food.

Ulcer is a killer.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Tested For Coronavirus, Awaits Result by Nobody: 5:12am On Mar 15, 2020
T.B Joshua said on the 27th of this month, coronavirus will be history in his latest video.

This virus has caused more harm than good.God will punish the US for hating on China.

I guess they never expected things to get this stage or worse but now, their eyes would have been opened.

The hit is also reaching them.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Tested For Coronavirus, Awaits Result by gaddafe(m): 5:12am On Mar 15, 2020
I wouldn't expect them to tell the world if he is positive

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Tested For Coronavirus, Awaits Result by Nobody: 5:13am On Mar 15, 2020
myboy2111:
Careless President, putting Americans at risk with his lack of leadership and ineptitude

He has closed the borders.

Are you not a Nigerian? You should be worried more about Bubu than Trump.

See what bubu could afford for Nigerians.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Tested For Coronavirus, Awaits Result by CanadaOrBust: 5:15am On Mar 15, 2020
StreetFight:
Thank God for Nigeria's Minister for Health and Lagos State Commissioner for Health for their swift action in arresting Corona.
(Note the bolded)
Nonsense.
It is like US thanking their health secretary for their not having malaria!
There are many reasons to be proud of Nigeria but our response to corona is not one of them.
God bless Nigeria but we have done NOTHING special to mitigate Corona. We have infact done less than countries like US who instituted bans and automatic quarantines back in February, something 9ja has not done till date!
When the Italian guy landed late February 9ja had ONE testing site and no quarantine site.

But beyond all that, this is a disease that people start infecting other people BEFORE they have any symptoms. So the best way to checkmate it is by banning flights and automatic quarantine of people from certain areas, none of which Nigeria has ever done till date.

If we had cold weather, that one Italian guy would have infected 100 people and they in turn would have infected other people BEFORE he was diagnosed; there’d be no way to catch up with all of them. Also suppose the Italian didn’t come forward right away as he did??

Here’s an answer I posted to someone’s question:

Very simple and very obvious. It is the warm humid weather and hot sun. It has been SCIENTIFICALLY proven that corona (like the flu) does not survive long in WARM humid places. Add to that the immune boosting VITAMIN D from our hot sun and corona doesn’t stand a chance. It is not only Africa or blacks, South America and Caribbean too, any poor place with such conditions. See below.
(I add “poor” because too much air conditioning and corona will spread indoors, inside hospitals and such!)

I also posted this:
Have u ever wondered why the flu disappears in the summer and why these flu-like viruses never originate in the summer??
With extrapolation that map is still right.

Re: Donald Trump Tested For Coronavirus, Awaits Result by Nobody: 5:16am On Mar 15, 2020
gaddafe:
I wouldn't expect them to tell the world if he is positive
Smart thinking, how on earth is he negative after all the interactions he has had with people that have tested positive. It's all cover up, nobody expected them to say the truth anyways. Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Tested For Coronavirus, Awaits Result by darthv: 5:17am On Mar 15, 2020
It's gonna be - ve

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A "mermaid" Sculpture Rises In Germany's Alster Lake / Mali: A Guide To The Conflict / Nigaz! Someone Has To Sack Their Marketing Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.