Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,501 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Tiwa Savage Dragged Of Being In A Lesbian Intimacy With Her Hairstylist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Dragged Of Being In A Lesbian Intimacy With Her Hairstylist (6467 Views)

Chilly B: 'I Am Not A Lesbian But I Enjoy Their Gifts' - Amadi Gift / Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian / Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Dragged Of Being In A Lesbian Intimacy With Her Hairstylist by Wyzzhi22: 10:04pm On Mar 14, 2020
Award winning songstress and the mother of one, Tiwa Savage has responded to allegations of being in an intimate relationship with her hairstylist, Chyna Bee.

Tiwa Savage who previously posted the video of a recent interview of her personal hairstyle and friend, Chyna Bee and made some funny captions about the exchange.

Nevertheless, in the comment area, an Instagram follower dragged Tiwa Savage and Chyna out for having intimate affairs (Lesbians).

According to the Instagram user, their alledged same gender affair would soon be announced through a famous blog. See what the user said;

“The lesbian affair you and @tiwasavage are having will soon be known to the world!! Trust me!! Gist lover is going to publish the lesbian affair you and @who_is_chynabee and @tiwasavage is having !! Very soon !! Watch out!!"

Tiwa reacted stating that they can go ahead to post the whole issue as it would help her career.

The singer also added that the issue would aid raise and increase her fan base as there are plenty women that would like to get laid her. She said:

“Is as if coro don enter this ones brain. And trust me when you publish your rubbish you go increase my fan base cause plenty babes don dey wait me for that side. Won ma ko mije”

SOURCE: https://abegabeg.com/news/tiwa-savage-dragged-of-being-in-a-lesbian-intimacy-with-her-hairstylist/

Re: Tiwa Savage Dragged Of Being In A Lesbian Intimacy With Her Hairstylist by Kneephy(m): 10:07pm On Mar 14, 2020
No publicity is bad !

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Dragged Of Being In A Lesbian Intimacy With Her Hairstylist by Enoch07: 10:09pm On Mar 14, 2020
this nonsense must not make fp in jesus name I pray

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Dragged Of Being In A Lesbian Intimacy With Her Hairstylist by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 14, 2020
Enoch07:

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Dragged Of Being In A Lesbian Intimacy With Her Hairstylist by mymadam(m): 10:23pm On Mar 14, 2020
Enoch07:

undecided Too late buddy, too late. Prayer unanswered... sorrryyyy o!

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Dragged Of Being In A Lesbian Intimacy With Her Hairstylist by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 14, 2020
Enoch07:
Tiwa and fp na 5 and 6 now.

She say 'coro don enter this ones brain'. Dts my new line. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Dragged Of Being In A Lesbian Intimacy With Her Hairstylist by mezarddinny: 10:58pm On Mar 14, 2020
this one wants to trend abi, she created the accounts herself and if that is not true then the three of them and the gist lover are all mad
Re: Tiwa Savage Dragged Of Being In A Lesbian Intimacy With Her Hairstylist by Kazeem2222(m): 5:53am On Mar 15, 2020
Nawa ooh
Re: Tiwa Savage Dragged Of Being In A Lesbian Intimacy With Her Hairstylist by nanauju(f): 8:09am On Mar 15, 2020
See how she quickly denied this. But if na wizkid Mata, she won't ever deny. Shio
Re: Tiwa Savage Dragged Of Being In A Lesbian Intimacy With Her Hairstylist by Kazeem2222(m): 8:33am On Mar 15, 2020
nanauju:
See how she quickly denied this. But if na wizkid Mata, she won't ever deny. Shio

Aswear... Sharp sharp... She go dey claim wizkid as her bestie grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Dragged Of Being In A Lesbian Intimacy With Her Hairstylist by imiski(m): 9:19am On Mar 15, 2020
Tiwa no sabi spell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Dragged Of Being In A Lesbian Intimacy With Her Hairstylist by Kazeem2222(m): 1:14pm On Mar 15, 2020
imiski:
Tiwa no sabi spell.

I think say na only me notice am grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Dragged Of Being In A Lesbian Intimacy With Her Hairstylist by DSoj(m): 3:49pm On Mar 15, 2020
I love lesbians. But hate gays.
Re: Tiwa Savage Dragged Of Being In A Lesbian Intimacy With Her Hairstylist by pweeryambre: 3:56pm On Mar 15, 2020
DSoj:
I love lesbians. But hate gays.
same here, but we are suppose to,hate all of them oh.
Re: Tiwa Savage Dragged Of Being In A Lesbian Intimacy With Her Hairstylist by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 15, 2020
nanauju:
Kazeem2222:

Aswear... Sharp sharp... She go dey claim wizkid as her bestie grin grin grin
Na Wizkid first claim her as bestie on his Instagram page na. I would have said all na marketing, but they usually hangout together, so must truly be good friends.

Re: Tiwa Savage Dragged Of Being In A Lesbian Intimacy With Her Hairstylist by Kazeem2222(m): 5:05pm On Mar 15, 2020
Stevecovey:

Na Wizkid first claim her as bestie on his Instagram page na. I would have said all na marketing, but they usually hangout together, so must truly be good friends.

Forget all those familiarity... Na still publicity stunt... No be naija we dey
Re: Tiwa Savage Dragged Of Being In A Lesbian Intimacy With Her Hairstylist by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 15, 2020
Kazeem2222:

Forget all those familiarity... Na still publicity stunt... No be naija we dey
duh, everyone knows it was a publicity stunt. doesn't change the fact dt they're familiar.
Re: Tiwa Savage Dragged Of Being In A Lesbian Intimacy With Her Hairstylist by Lordapson23(m): 6:33pm On Mar 15, 2020
Enoch07:

Amen
Re: Tiwa Savage Dragged Of Being In A Lesbian Intimacy With Her Hairstylist by doggedfighter(f): 7:01pm On Mar 15, 2020
And what's wrong with that? It's her life

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Dragged Of Being In A Lesbian Intimacy With Her Hairstylist by iammo(m): 8:12pm On Mar 15, 2020
cool

Them no sabi Tiwa, one single shame she no get.. she be the boss woman... after people talked and talked about her affair with wizkid no be them silence themselves

Re: Tiwa Savage Dragged Of Being In A Lesbian Intimacy With Her Hairstylist by seunmohmoh(f): 8:40pm On Mar 15, 2020
It will get to the promise land. We know.
Re: Tiwa Savage Dragged Of Being In A Lesbian Intimacy With Her Hairstylist by evelynking80: 9:33pm On Mar 15, 2020
Hi,working from the comfort of your home is amazing. It gives u time for your family and friends. To get started click the link for free to get started
http:///2IzF9jH

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Singer Turned Prostitute 'maheeda' Releases Unclad Photos Again / Top 10 Most Fashionable Nollywood Actresses Of 2015 / “my Boyfriend Was Hard All Night” Bobrisky Shares Enchanting Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.