Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,242 members, 7,856,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 09:51 AM

Why Does Women Honor Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Does Women Honor Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands? (1757 Views)

Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love / Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Women Honor Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands? by Gabrendo(m): 11:04pm On Mar 14, 2020
This video is a proof that women honor their pastors more than their husbands.

The woman continuously served her husband stale foods but the day the pastor comes visiting, she prepares a fresh meal for him. What an irony! But what do you think?

Cc: lalasticla

Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M098v7CGYss
Re: Why Does Women Honor Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands? by kapelvej: 12:08am On Mar 15, 2020
Women are just like that. They value who do not really give a damn about them

6 Likes

Re: Why Does Women Honor Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands? by cRobo: 12:30am On Mar 15, 2020
The thing de vex me

1 Like

Re: Why Does Women Honor Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands? by ednut1(m): 8:13am On Mar 15, 2020
Once a woman is obsessed with a pastor or church work. Dont marry . Simple

5 Likes

Re: Why Does Women Honor Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands? by crackkhaus: 8:35am On Mar 15, 2020
Well you can't blame them.
The biological makeup of a woman is what makes her predisposed to such behaviour.

Very few women have their heads firmly rooted in reality...majority are all about the fantasy life, the imagination of perfection, their personal utopian world.

So how do pastors fit into this?
Well in the eyes of an over-zealous Christian woman, a pastor represents the fantasy of perfection. He is a man who possesses the supernatural powers (literally) to make every single thing she desires become a reality.

She wants wealth, he can simply pray it in.
She wants eternal youthfulness, he can simply affirm it.
She wants a car, a house, etc, he can simply fast on it.

Everything that her husband will complain and nag her on if she requests for too much, the pastor is always ready to help because God is never tired of giving.

6 Likes

Re: Why Does Women Honor Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands? by Bbbwings: 8:57am On Mar 15, 2020
OK dem try for the video.
Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Why Does Women Honor Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands? by Gabrendo(m): 7:10pm On Mar 21, 2020
crackkhaus:
Well you can't blame them.
The biological makeup of a woman is what makes her predisposed to such behaviour.

Very few women have their heads firmly rooted in reality...majority are all about the fantasy life, the imagination of perfection, their personal utopian world.

So how do pastors fit into this?
Well in the eyes of an over-zealous Christian woman, a pastor represents the fantasy of perfection. He is a man who possesses the supernatural powers (literally) to make every single thing she desires become a reality.

She wants wealth, he can simply pray it in.
She wants eternal youthfulness, he can simply affirm it.
She wants a car, a house, etc, he can simply fast on it.

Everything that her husband will complain and nag her on if she requests for too much, the pastor is always ready to help because God is never tired of giving.

Wow this is a valid point. Wish you could comment this on the YouTube page.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Women Honor Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands? by frozen70(f): 8:26am On Mar 22, 2020
kapelvej:

That's not true, you are not a woman, speak for the men
Re: Why Does Women Honor Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands? by frozen70(f): 8:28am On Mar 22, 2020
Gabrendo:
This video is a proof that women honor their pastors more than their husbands.

The woman continuously served her husband stale foods but the day the pastor comes visiting, she prepares a fresh meal for him. What an irony! But what do you think?

Cc: lalasticla

Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M098v7CGYss

Treat your woman well and she won't have any need to be clingy to her pastor
Re: Why Does Women Honor Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:35am On Mar 22, 2020
frozen70:

Treat your woman well and she won't have any need to be clingy to her pastor
....Story.i know of a man in PH that was giving his wife all the good things of life but she was busy giving those things out to her pastor. The one that broke the camel's back was when she stupidly gave out her new car to the pastor.

Forget about treating a woman right just pray to be involved with one that have small sense.

Look at this,do you think it doesn't happen?

1 Like

Re: Why Does Women Honor Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands? by frozen70(f): 8:39am On Mar 22, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....Story.i know of a man in PH that was giving his wife all the good things of life but she was busy giving those things out to her pastor. The one that broke the camel's back was when she stupidly gave out her new car to the pastor.

Forget about treating a woman right just pray to be involved with one that have small sense.

Like you said, pray for good one's

Women going to pastors and serving them is like men have a side chick

Women hate it and men too hate the aspect of their wives going to pastor

All of them are seeking for a listening ear and attention giving
Re: Why Does Women Honor Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands? by James289(f): 8:47am On Mar 22, 2020
Because the pastors bleeps them better than their husbands

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does Women Honor Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands? by Humphrizy(m): 8:54am On Mar 22, 2020
kapelvej:

No be lie bro
Re: Why Does Women Honor Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands? by KennieKingOba(m): 9:35am On Mar 22, 2020
these days, we see wives/women kneeling down for clergys but remain standing when greeting their husbands...
They merely kneel when they want to ask for something from the husband...
Husbands has a lot of work to do, pastors needs to do the right preaching.
Re: Why Does Women Honor Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands? by nizelgirl(f): 7:40pm On Mar 22, 2020
Not all women, I can't do nonsense to my husband after all I have access to God same way pastors have. Pastor are humans like every other person.
Re: Why Does Women Honor Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands? by Gabrendo(m): 12:12am On Mar 31, 2020
kapelvej:

Thanks for your reply. Please follow my YouTube channel (Befilms TV) for more updates. Thanks.
Re: Why Does Women Honor Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands? by Gabrendo(m): 12:12am On Mar 31, 2020
nizelgirl:
Not all women, I can't do nonsense to my husband after all I have access to God same way pastors have. Pastor are humans like every other person.
Thanks for your reply. Please follow my YouTube channel (Befilms TV) for more updates. Thank
Re: Why Does Women Honor Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands? by kapelvej: 12:13am On Mar 31, 2020
Gabrendo:

Thanks for your reply. Please follow my YouTube channel (Befilms TV) for more updates. Thanks.
ok. I will

1 Like

Re: Why Does Women Honor Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands? by Gabrendo(m): 12:13am On Mar 31, 2020
KennieKingOba:
these days, we see wives/women kneeling down for clergys but remain standing when greeting their husbands...

Thanks for your reply. Please follow my YouTube channel (Befilms TV) for more interesting videos. Thanks
Re: Why Does Women Honor Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands? by Gabrendo(m): 12:14am On Mar 31, 2020
nizelgirl:
Thanks for your reply. Please follow my YouTube channel (Befilms TV) for more interesting videos. Thanks.
Re: Why Does Women Honor Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands? by Gabrendo(m): 12:14am On Mar 31, 2020
KennieKingOba:

Thanks for your reply. Please follow my YouTube channel (Befilms TV) for more interesting videos. Thanks
Re: Why Does Women Honor Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands? by Gabrendo(m): 12:15am On Mar 31, 2020
Humphrizy:

No be lie bro
Thanks for your reply. Please follow my YouTube channel (Befilms TV) for more interesting videos. Thank
Re: Why Does Women Honor Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands? by Gabrendo(m): 12:17am On Mar 31, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:

Re: Why Does Women Honor Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands? by Gabrendo(m): 12:17am On Mar 31, 2020
frozen70:

Like you said, pray for good one's

Women going to pastors and serving them is like men have a side chick

Women hate it and men too hate the aspect of their wives going to pastor

All of them are seeking for a listening ear and attention giving

Thanks for your reply. Please follow my YouTube channel (Befilms TV) for more interesting videos. Thank
Re: Why Does Women Honor Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands? by Gabrendo(m): 12:18am On Mar 31, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:

Re: Why Does Women Honor Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands? by Gabrendo(m): 12:19am On Mar 31, 2020
ednut1:
Once a woman is obsessed with a pastor or church work. Dont marry . Simple

(1) (Reply)

Sickle Cell Disease People Are Now Getting Cured To AA. Save A Soul!!! (Video) / My Husband Abandoned Us, Hid In Toilet During Robbery Attack, Woman Tells Court / Soul Mate - Finding The Right Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.