Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) (64950 Views)

Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside / Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) by emmalezy(m): 2:05pm On Sep 10, 2019
Two Busia county women, 28-year-old Lilian Weta said to be a mother of three and 29-year-old Millicent Auma, a mother of two swapped their husbands in a bid to find happiness.

Millicent Auma was living with her husband Christopher Bwire in Siroba village, Matayos constituency. Suddenly, she walked out of the tumultuous marriage and moved in with one Kevin Barasa, a married man with three children.

Barasa and Lilian Weta, 28, have lived together as husband and wife for more than 10 years in Namwitsula, Butula constituency and have three children, but were experiencing constant quarrels.

Weta told Standard Digital that her husband came back home one day with Auma, telling her he had a new wife.

“They came in at around 1am with my husband and she (Auma) told me that night she was officially the wife,” said Weta.

When Weta confronted her husband, he told her to go look for Auma’s husband and marry him. Weta thought of their constant quarrels and said enough is enough. She summouned courage and for left Matayos in search of Bwire.

“My husband told me to go look for Auma’s husband and marry him. I asked him if he would be comfortable with me finding a new husband. He said yes.”

Weta called her brother and sister to tell them what had happened and they told her if that would bring peace in her life, then she should go for it.

“They told me to do as my husband had said. In the morning I went to Bwire and told him what happened.”

When she eventually located Bwire, she shared with him what had happened in Butula.

Weta told Bwire that Auma had moved in with her husband and they told her to look for him (Bwire).

It was then that Bwire asked her to go pick up her children and come with them to Matayos.

Bwire confirmed that they were staying together as man and wife after his former wife left him without a trace.

“I called Auma several times but she was not picking my calls so I gave up,” he said.

He added that between him and Barasa, one person may regret the decision.

“It is either me or him who will regret afterwards but for now I am happy with my new catch,” Bwire added.

When contacted, Barasa stated that he is no longer interested in Weta because he is happy in his new marriage.

“If she has accepted to stay with Bwire, so be it.”

Here is a video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxuW_jCuIY0

https://www.reportnaija.ng/2019/09/two-kenyan-women-swap-their-husbands-to.html

2 Likes

Re: Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) by realstars: 2:16pm On Sep 10, 2019
This is strange development,
So the world has reach the stage where people can swap husband and wife?

Kenya the land of all kind of strange development.

255 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) by tpiar: 2:22pm On Sep 10, 2019
Not applicable to born again church going Nigerian Christians.

When will this stalking ever end sef among Nigerians.

dem be like "Everything you can do I can do better also"

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) by Legendguru: 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
Insane

1 Like

Re: Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) by Sunofgod(m): 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
I've now heard it all...... If one of Dem carry hiv ehh?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) by Ekpekus(m): 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
;D3
It can only be Kenya... when you thought you have heard or seen it all, then BOOM!!!! grin

13 Likes

Re: Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
Its TIME TO GO PEOPLE..

The WORLD HAS GONE MAD..

Everything JESUS CHRIST talked about the End has Happened and are Re-happening...

Be Ready...
Live Ready...

The Saints will leave This Wicked and Abominable Earth Soonest...

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) by NwaAmaikpe: 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
shocked
Re: Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
I just like Kenyans, there is no sex arrangement they are not able to deal...

Awon Òmààlè jatíjatí

43 Likes

Re: Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) by dynicks(m): 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
Make Beyonce hurry come swap her husband for me biko!....who no like better thing?

Me self dey find happiness....As I dey like this so, things should just start turinoninown for my favour biko..

28 Likes

Re: Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) by kokomaster3d: 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
Wahala.
Re: Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) by eliwa47(m): 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
i will love that too!
Re: Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) by bikerboy1(m): 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
grin

See as them resemble rejected sacrifice.

Which sensible woman go gree share her husband wey package well.

Only in Kenya

30 Likes

Re: Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
I came to see a drop-dead gorgeous set of couples enjoying themselves...

But no!

I don't even know what i'm seeing grin

Click HERE!!! ONLY if you are above 18!

4 Likes

Re: Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) by inoki247: 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2019
Lol nothing is New shebi people dey swap Phone so nothing is strange here nd for football dem dey swap players any aw..

1 Like

Re: Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) by Godsage(m): 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2019
Swap deal + add ons..

Transfer completed

9 Likes

Re: Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) by etrange: 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2019
I commented on this before it hit FP. I was even the FTC.

Now, I can't find my comment anywhere...

What is happening in this country!?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) by Emrixx(f): 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2019
If it's in Nigeria they'll call them demon possessed

2 Likes

Re: Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) by momodub: 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2019
Hummm
Re: Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) by Emrixx(f): 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2019
etrange:
I commented on this before it hit FP. I was even the FTC.

Now, I can't find my comment anywhere...

What is happening in this country!?

Take heart,but do you have a god father here

21 Likes

Re: Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) by after4: 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2019
Re: Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) by Kaybaba5(m): 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2019
Kenya again.....
Re: Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) by joseo: 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2019
Kenya will never seize to surprise me

1 Like

Re: Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) by Hoodbilonia: 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2019
Poor kenya
Or shud i say the poorest in kenya
Dem
Wat do u xpect from apako
Re: Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) by Starz825(m): 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2019
Wish I can swap my dear country for France..

3 Likes

Re: Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) by NwaAmaikpe: 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2019
shocked

Chai.

If this could happen in my country Nigeria.
I'm sure Adesua will wish she could swap husband with Annie idibia.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) by 02Kebreal(m): 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2019
Can I unread this?
Re: Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) by wabbyland(m): 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2019
Can something good ever come out of Kenya? What kind of primitive people are these?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) by Lexusgs430: 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2019
realstars:
This is strange development,
So the world has reach the stage where people can swap husband and wife?

Kenya the land of all kind of strange development.

It's actually a good concept...... They don't have sex, just home life exchange......... (if done correctly)......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? / See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) / Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.