Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Why I Threw Away My Newborn Baby, Polytechnic Student Reveals - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Threw Away My Newborn Baby, Polytechnic Student Reveals (1609 Views)

520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals / My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks / Chinese Couple Threw Away Nigerian Lady’ Goods Failing To $400 Bribe In Thailand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Threw Away My Newborn Baby, Polytechnic Student Reveals by jmonaco(m): 11:14pm On Mar 14, 2020
Days after a student of Federal Polytechnic Oko, Orumba North Local Government Area of Anambra State threw away her newborn baby from a storey building after delivery, the lady has confessed to the crime, saying that she did so because she could not ascertain who the baby’s father is.

We learnt that the baby girl was allegedly thrown away in connivance with her boyfriend and an HND 1 student of Business Administration who volunteered his room for the delivery.

According to report, the baby did not die rather she landed on the barbed wire fence of the building with her leg stuck in-between the wires, leading to her discovery and rescue.

The Police Public Relations in the state, SP Haruna Mohammed told newsmen in Awka during a conference on Friday that mother and child are currently in the hospital receiving treatment.

According to him, the baby sustained injury on one of her legs while her mother is sick.

Meanwhile, the PPRO also paraded over 150 suspected criminals on behalf of the state Commissioner of Police (CP) John Abang.

The suspects include 108 cultists, a 15-year-old gunrunner and a four-man car snatching syndicate.

The PPRO said the arrests were made within the week police games were going on.

Haruna said: “On the 5/3/2020 at about 6:30pm, Police Surveillance Team attached to B Division Awka in conjunction with UNIZIK Security arrested one Sunday Thankgod ‘m’ aged 18 years of Opobo-Nkoro in Rivers State.

“108 suspected cultists were arrested in diverse parts of the state, during raids by security agents. Most of them confessed to being members of several cult groups, while diverse exhibits were recovered from them.

“Suspect were arrested with a bag containing two locally made single barrels short guns,five cartridges and dry leaves suspected to be Cannabis Sativa.

“The arrests were made within last week, when the state had over 3,000 police athletes participating in the game and 15,000 visitors.”

Among those paraded was 18-year-old Sunday Thankgod suspected to be a gunrunner.

The police spokesman said Suspect was assisting the Police with useful information that would aid investigation after which he and his accomplices will be brought to justice.”

Haruna further added that patrol team attached to bridge head division while on patrol at Niger street by service lane, bridge head Onitsha also arrested a middle-aged man with a bag in his possession containing two thousand pieces of live cartridges.

From @ http://ambajay.com/2020/03/14/why-i-threw-away-my-newborn-baby-poly-student-reveals/

Re: Why I Threw Away My Newborn Baby, Polytechnic Student Reveals by Buharidgeneral: 11:22pm On Mar 14, 2020
Inside life

1 Like

Re: Why I Threw Away My Newborn Baby, Polytechnic Student Reveals by OGwales(m): 11:51pm On Mar 14, 2020
Good work from our able policemen... But I am sure innocent ones are among them.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Threw Away My Newborn Baby, Polytechnic Student Reveals by Adgideon(m): 12:43am On Mar 15, 2020
Babies that many are seeking for u threw away, thereby also throwing ur life away,. You don't know the Father, but ur boyfriend helped u in the crime, that means u are a bang banger bangest 4u and your fellow a accomplice u all just throw ur life's, I'll definitely pay u a visit with your child at kirikiri
prisons
Re: Why I Threw Away My Newborn Baby, Polytechnic Student Reveals by Randy100: 6:35am On Mar 15, 2020
I am sorry to have judge her harshly. It is always good to hear from both side. She doesn't want to bring a bastard to the world but God has a plan for this bastard. My church use to say "if God says yes which idiot can say no." I hope she grows and not be like her wayward mother. She should grow and not be a food for guys like her mother.
Re: Why I Threw Away My Newborn Baby, Polytechnic Student Reveals by Ray4raybest01(m): 6:50am On Mar 15, 2020
This river State guys and cultism are like 5 and 6,them dey use am make mouth.
Re: Why I Threw Away My Newborn Baby, Polytechnic Student Reveals by Passionate888: 7:09am On Mar 15, 2020
You no know who get belle! Why you no insist on the numerous guys to use protections? You go say condom go reduce the feelings.
Re: Why I Threw Away My Newborn Baby, Polytechnic Student Reveals by Passionate888: 7:13am On Mar 15, 2020
Ray4raybest01:
This river State guys and cultism are like 5 and 6,them dey use am make mouth.
Rivers State is a peaceful state grin We are a peace loving people. We are not like Edo and Lagos where you are either Aiye or Eiye...
Re: Why I Threw Away My Newborn Baby, Polytechnic Student Reveals by Stanweezy(m): 7:15am On Mar 15, 2020
U don't know who the father is, but one of the banger helped you with bangalee kpekus to depose the innocent child. Lubbish

Check my signature for alternate power supply
Re: Why I Threw Away My Newborn Baby, Polytechnic Student Reveals by nuban07(m): 7:28am On Mar 15, 2020
She will later be blaming village people when she is unable to ve baby when needed
Re: Why I Threw Away My Newborn Baby, Polytechnic Student Reveals by jmonaco(m): 11:11am On Mar 15, 2020
grin
Re: Why I Threw Away My Newborn Baby, Polytechnic Student Reveals by Beremx(f): 11:25am On Mar 15, 2020
She didn't know who got her pregnant but her boyfriend helped to deliver the baby?

Which kind lie be that?

In sane countries, you can never give the child back to the mother. The child belongs to the government.

Nonsense
Re: Why I Threw Away My Newborn Baby, Polytechnic Student Reveals by jmonaco(m): 11:07pm On Mar 15, 2020
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Boy Does An Amazing Seventy (70) Backflips All At Once (pics/video) / Guys I Need Strategies To Catch This Woman. / Father Rapes Daughter Over Many Years Fathering Eight Children With Her!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.