Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,448 members, 7,833,568 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Top Iranian Cleric Okays Buying Future Israeli Coronavirus Vaccine - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Top Iranian Cleric Okays Buying Future Israeli Coronavirus Vaccine (1389 Views)

Niger Coup Leader Okays Dialogue With ECOWAS / He Did It Again! Trump Takes Out Top Iranian General Siamand Mashhadani! / US Kills Two Top Iranian Military Leaders Bigger Than Bin Laden And Al Baghdadi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Iranian Cleric Okays Buying Future Israeli Coronavirus Vaccine by Ryocaj(m): 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2020
banom:
Bro you are a confused person.
U r d confused one.. learn 2 read 2 understand
Re: Top Iranian Cleric Okays Buying Future Israeli Coronavirus Vaccine by falopey: 1:10am On Mar 22, 2020
banom:

Bro you are a confused person.

I think you too can see why I stopped going back and forth with the guy. He lacks basic knowledge of simplest Biblical fact. How can one says Judaism was born out of Christianity, that it’s safe to call the Old Testament prophets Christians. Christians? grin Maybe he saw that in his own bible. I think that’s his own opinion though.
Re: Top Iranian Cleric Okays Buying Future Israeli Coronavirus Vaccine by PervertProphet: 10:54am On Mar 26, 2020
compton11:
what concerns israali/Zionist with Christianity?

And if Iran is world power, u think it is Even making sense that they would be bombing non-muslim countries like that?

U are old,think like a man with sense not like a fool.

Sorry to burst your little bubble.

This modern day Western civilization is built on Judeo-Christian heritage, principles, values and contribution.

So sorry you would have to deal with the Anglo-Saxon Power.

Cry all you want but it is wise the Creator made it that way. Imagine if it were the Persians who lost their religion or the Arabs that were the World Power. It would have been hell on Earth.
Re: Top Iranian Cleric Okays Buying Future Israeli Coronavirus Vaccine by PervertProphet: 11:05am On Mar 26, 2020
dermmy:

Hmmmm. Iran has good scientists and engineers they have been under sanctions for forty years and have been able to attain appreciable scientific and technological feat. Now think of what this country would have achieved without all these crippling sanctions.

Modern day Israel is an interloper state, a european satellite state, a melting pot that thrives on U.S. aid. It has good scientists and engineers too all thanks to America and european allies that created the modern day Israel.

You said Iran has produced nothing other than death innovations. But Israel has nuclear weapons and Iran does not have please is nuclear weapon an innovation that gives life and peace?

Israel sponsors terrorism and carry out assasinations around the world please is that what the bible says they should be doing? Is that what the God of love says Israel should be doing?

One thing about my fellow christian is they analyse international politics with the eye of religion especially when Israel is involved and modern day Isreal does not care about the bible they play politics at the detriment of innocent lives.

Your conspiracy don't fly with Historicity.

The same Torah that your Pedophile Prophet Muhammad said was handed over to Bani Israeli via Musa handed that land over to the Jews.

Where and who were the Palestinians then?
Nothing!!!

Unless you don't believe in your qur'an. The YHWH of the Bible has been true when in 1948. Miraculously, all forces aligned and Israel walked back into their God given land.

Lol! To show how God of the Bible remains powerful. The Palestinians themselves handed out the lands of the Israeli back to the Jews. They only woke up when film clear for their eyes and the rest of the Muslims started pushing them to aggression as they always do but would never invest in the development of Palestine. There is a wall divide. Why is the Muslim world not investing in the development of that side: Palestine? Why must the only support that they give Palestine is that of war? Instead of all that time invested in attacking Israel and crying when Israel responds back?

I don't gain from the Israelites but the truth has to be told and facts don't care about your feelings or emotions- Ben Shapiro.

1 Like

Re: Top Iranian Cleric Okays Buying Future Israeli Coronavirus Vaccine by compton11(m): 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2020
PervertProphet:

Sorry to burst your little bubble.
sorry to burst your bubble too,western civilisation for westerners not for me, and it is not my concern.

PervertProphet:

This modern day Western civilization is built on Judeo-Christian heritage, principles, values and contribution.
and u exclude the people that were atheist and non-religious among them?
and sorry to burst bubble again,how many so called European are now religious?

u forget how many yers the so called European Christians prosecuted the so called Jews?

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Jews&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjFzcvkhbjoAhU2SBUIHRpvAhMQFjAAegQIABAB&usg=AOvVaw1A476l7O97OmZ_hzcaW0A9

PervertProphet:

So sorry you would have to deal with the Anglo-Saxon Power.
what Anglo Saxon power,u brainless African must be among the fools that thinks whites invented everything?

PervertProphet:
Cry all you want but it is wise the Creator made it that way. Imagine if it were the Persians who lost their religion or the Arabs that were the World Power. It would have been hell on Earth.
how is it going to be hell on earth?,u think it is just easy to just invading another sovereign state like that?

European did what u said and they stopped when they realised it doesn't benefit them again.
they had power,they entered many continents,raped,stole,massacred and pillaged.

so the creators is also the one that wanted it when the same Europeans were enslaving,raping,pillaging and massacring innocent people right?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top Iranian Cleric Okays Buying Future Israeli Coronavirus Vaccine by dermmy(m): 1:21pm On Mar 26, 2020
PervertProphet:

[s]Your conspiracy don't fly with Historicity.

The same Torah that your Pedophile Prophet Muhammad said was handed over to Bani Israeli via Musa handed that land over to the Jews.

Where and who were the Palestinians then?
Nothing!!!

Unless you don't believe in your qur'an. The YHWH of the Bible has been true when in 1948. Miraculously, all forces aligned and Israel walked back into their God given land.

Lol! To show how God of the Bible remains powerful. The Palestinians themselves handed out the lands of the Israeli back to the Jews. They only woke up when film clear for their eyes and the rest of the Muslims started pushing them to aggression as they always do but would never invest in the development of Palestine. There is a wall divide. Why is the Muslim world not investing in the development of that side: Palestine? Why must the only support that they give Palestine is that of war? Instead of all that time invested in attacking Israel and crying when Israel responds back?

I don't gain from the Israelites but the truth has to be told and facts don't care about your feelings or emotions- Ben Shapiro.[/s]
Re: Top Iranian Cleric Okays Buying Future Israeli Coronavirus Vaccine by dermmy(m): 1:38pm On Mar 26, 2020
compton11:
sorry to burst your bubble too,western civilisation for westerners not for me, and it is not my concern.

and u exclude the people that were atheist and non-religious among them?

u forget how many yers the so called European Christians prosecuted the so called Jews?

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Jews&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjFzcvkhbjoAhU2SBUIHRpvAhMQFjAAegQIABAB&usg=AOvVaw1A476l7O97OmZ_hzcaW0A9

what Anglo Saxon power,u brainless African must be among the fools that thinks whites invented everything?

how is it going to be hell on earth?,u think it is just easy to just invading another sovereign state like that?

European did what u said and they stopped when they realised it doesn't benefit them again.

so the creators is also the one that wanted it when the same Europeans were enslaving,raping,pillaging and massacring innocent people right?

Great one compton
Nothing intellectual about what the brain dead folk put up there. When it comes to international political analysis and Israel is involved the only thing that comes from them is Bible, Sovereign God, Israel the choosen people of God are free to do this and that.

You can see his slave mentality where he mentioned anglo saxon power. To them anyone who speaks the truth about Israel's atrocities is a muslim. I have made up my mind to stop engaging such folks on NL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Iranian Cleric Okays Buying Future Israeli Coronavirus Vaccine by compton11(m): 2:11pm On Mar 26, 2020
dermmy:

Great one compton
Nothing intellectual about what the brain dead folk put up there. When it comes to international political analysis and Israel is involved the only thing that comes from them is Bible, Sovereign God, Israel the choosen people of God are free to do this and that.

You can see his slave mentality where he mentioned anglo saxon power. To them anyone who speaks the truth about Israel's atrocities is a muslim. I have made up my mind to stop engaging such folks on NL.
no mind them,some brainless Nigerians are ready to die on top isreal matter and the pathetic thing is that most isreal population are filled with European jew scammers,arab Jew,arab Muslims and all these people are anti black.

and Jews are known for their anti Christianity.

2 Likes

Re: Top Iranian Cleric Okays Buying Future Israeli Coronavirus Vaccine by PervertProphet: 4:01pm On Mar 26, 2020
[quote author=dermmy post=87782498][/quote]

Hahahaha!

Facts don't care about your feelings or emotions.

Ben Shapiro.
Re: Top Iranian Cleric Okays Buying Future Israeli Coronavirus Vaccine by PervertProphet: 4:19pm On Mar 26, 2020
[quote author=compton11 post=87780394][s]sorry to burst your bubble too,western civilisation for westerners not for me, and it is not my concern.[/s]

Oponu!!

I know how to handle dimwits like you.

You don't deserve civil conversations.

Cretin. Whether you slam your head on the floor or not. This is the Western civilization and it is not going anywhere soon.

[s]and u exclude the people that were atheist and non-religious among them?

so the creators is also the one that wanted it when the same Europeans were enslaving,raping,pillaging and massacring innocent people right?[/s]

Mstcheew!

What is this didinrin writing.

I need brainy individuals not an intellectual midget like you.
Re: Top Iranian Cleric Okays Buying Future Israeli Coronavirus Vaccine by compton11(m): 4:42pm On Mar 26, 2020
[quote author=PervertProphet post=87788000][/quote]oponu ayirada,answer me properly and stop typing rubbish and refute what I wrote with senseful reply.
I slammed my head on the floor just like Bible said Jesus and many prophet did it in Bible.

only a bitchass nigga like u celebrating European civilisation,alainilakai.

2 Likes

Re: Top Iranian Cleric Okays Buying Future Israeli Coronavirus Vaccine by PervertProphet: 4:57pm On Mar 26, 2020
compton11:
no mind them,some brainless Nigerians are ready to die on top isreal matter and the pathetic thing is that most isreal population are filled with European jew scammers,arab Jew,arab Muslims and all these people are anti black.

and Jews are known for their anti Christianity.

Misfit.

I put things in perspective and state historic facts as opposed to just how you feel as a Zombie.

I am not Israeli and not an Israeli fanatic or a fan of them but the truth has to be told about them.

If you don't like it then shove your stupidity than your throat.
Re: Top Iranian Cleric Okays Buying Future Israeli Coronavirus Vaccine by PervertProphet: 4:58pm On Mar 26, 2020
compton11:
oponu ayirada,answer me properly and stop typing rubbish and refute what I wrote with senseful reply.
I slammed my head on the floor just like Bible said Jesus and many prophet did it in Bible.

Headslamming Taqiyyist.

And active follower of a Pedophile Prophet
Re: Top Iranian Cleric Okays Buying Future Israeli Coronavirus Vaccine by PervertProphet: 5:09pm On Mar 26, 2020
compton11:
oponu ayirada,answer me properly and stop typing rubbish and refute what I wrote with senseful reply.

I can not waste Scholarship on a wooden head like you.
Re: Top Iranian Cleric Okays Buying Future Israeli Coronavirus Vaccine by compton11(m): 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2020
PervertProphet:

Headslamming Taqiyyist.
And active follower of a Pedophile Prophet
my nigga gringrin it has turned to religious matters and shit?
u lose,u can't argue kid.

2 Likes

Re: Top Iranian Cleric Okays Buying Future Israeli Coronavirus Vaccine by compton11(m): 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2020
PervertProphet:

I can not waste Scholarship on a wooden head like you.
cos u have nothing to say boy.
Re: Top Iranian Cleric Okays Buying Future Israeli Coronavirus Vaccine by PervertProphet: 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2020
compton11:
cos u have nothing to say boy.

Everyone knows Pervert Prophet on Nairaland always has something to say but I have noticed you don't even have up to 2 brain cells to comprehend what I am going to say so no need.

It is unfortunate that the average most Humans are created with is 100 billion cells and you don't
even have up to 2. How is that head going to comprehend anything useful I say?
Re: Top Iranian Cleric Okays Buying Future Israeli Coronavirus Vaccine by compton11(m): 5:22pm On Mar 26, 2020
PervertProphet:

Everyone knows Pervert Prophet on Nairaland always has something to say but I have noticed you don't even have up to 2 brain cells to comprehend what I am going to say so no need.

It is unfortunate that the average most Humans are created with is 100 billion cells and you don't
even have up to 2. How is that head going to comprehend anything useful I say?
then split out what u what to say boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Iranian Cleric Okays Buying Future Israeli Coronavirus Vaccine by Malawian(m): 9:42pm On Mar 26, 2020
falopey:
Judaism is the connection with Christianity. It’s the mother of Christianity. All Christian originators were Jews. Judaism is how Christianity started.
And what about Prophet Mohammed? Was he not a Jew?
Re: Top Iranian Cleric Okays Buying Future Israeli Coronavirus Vaccine by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:53pm On Apr 01, 2020
Likud-Herut:

An aid worker was interviewed on Sky News this evening regarding the Covid-19 situation in Gaza. As you would expect, Gaza is woefully underprepared, with a population of 2 million and just 60 ventilators and 70 intensive care beds. Failing to mention the tens of billions of dollars intended for new hospitals and other vital services that have been squandered on weapons to attack Israel or stolen by so-called 'Palestinian Leaders', she was quick to blame Israel (what a surprise) or, as she termed it 'the occupier.' Quite who or what Israel is 'occupying' we have no idea. Perhaps Hamas would like to ask James Dyson if there's a way of converting Qassam rockets into life-saving medical equipment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: UK Declares Second National Lock Down / Ukrainian Troops Leaving (Surrendered) The Azovstal Plant / Trump On Fire! Special Counsel The Worst Politicization Of Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.