Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,200 members, 7,845,957 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) (62069 Views)

I Faked My Kidnap Because My Mother Is Stingy - Abia SS3 Student [VIDEO] / OAU Lecturer Found Dead In His Office (photo) / Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) by SangoOlukosOba: 6:19pm On Mar 15, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

No matter what happened, the lecturer should NEVER have hit a student.

You know he could go to jail for that?

I know that Nigerian youths are mostly lacking in curtsy and decorum, that's why a lecturer should just do his job conscientiously and avoid the mostly spoilt brats.

See now, they've implicated the man. Soiled his name and all for what? Just a few minutes of anger management and control would have prevented this.
[/s]
Re: A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) by SavageResponse(m): 6:21pm On Mar 15, 2020
How did this motor park tout even become a lecturer in the first place?
Re: A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) by mechanics(m): 6:27pm On Mar 15, 2020
Both of them should be disciplined, beating is a misconduct in the civil service.
Re: A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 15, 2020
proffemi:

The OP must be a dishonest clown for writing the above.

1. I know that ATM. It is right beside the road, but sensible students know to queue ALONG the road, while others prefer to obstruct traffic. Most times when I come to White House, I have to toot on the horn for some clown to leave the road. Mind you, members of staff use this same ATM, and never obstruct the road.

2. I have heard this story from two eye-witnesses: one member of staff and one student. Your Dolapo was not the one obstructing the road. The original offender accepted the lecturer's rebuke with little protest while Dolapo flew in, doubtless because he believes he is connected. You wouldn't describe Dolapo's entry into the fray as "proceeded to explain the situation to the lecturer" unless you were either not properly briefed, or a shameless liar.

You should learn to always stay on the side of the truth. I barely know this Ajao guy, and don't care about the outcome of this case. Still: stay on the side of the truth; if you try to soil a guy's reputation with half truths and outright lies, your own downfall may follow in short order.

Good one there. Even without you coming to state this, few people already knew it was just a concocted story to paint the lecturer bad.

The lecturer already told them to give him space. why will any sensible fellow queue on the road?

So sad we have too many untrained kids roaming about
Re: A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) by EnaibeSam: 6:33pm On Mar 15, 2020
Yoruba people and aggression are like 5&6
Re: A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) by poseidonsaiz(m): 6:34pm On Mar 15, 2020
Just imagine. This has been going on in all our schools. Thank God the students didn't turn a blind eye.

For your 2D/3D paint job, wallpapers and panels, electrical fittings and consultancy, please contact us using our signature.

Re: A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) by mulero23: 6:53pm On Mar 15, 2020
That's the way one act when one get employed when you never merited the position empowered it. We have first veiling for the same position this lecturer is holding. He graduated with 2.2 while we have 2.1 and first class in the same department not getting employed for the position. May God help the situation of nepotism employment in Nigeria!
aminulive:

Source: https://politicsnigeria.com/nigerian-university-lecturer-caught-on-tape-assaulting-student/

Re: A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) by NaijaHeadlines: 6:53pm On Mar 15, 2020
Hmm..
Re: A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) by m140(m): 7:01pm On Mar 15, 2020
frosbel2:
How the mighty have fallen. A whole OAU.

Frustration everywhere.

I sense that the student was unruly and ill behaved. Too many disrespectful youth today.
I think you are right,
Re: A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) by AmeLonRo(m): 7:28pm On Mar 15, 2020
Re: A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) by Matthew8976: 7:46pm On Mar 15, 2020
see below
Re: A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) by Onlyonebuhari: 8:04pm On Mar 15, 2020
OAU greatest Alma mata
Re: A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) by Dpaulie(m): 8:06pm On Mar 15, 2020
Adeyemi 2nd should not forget how Adeyemi 1st was dethroned by Obafemi Awolowo, don’t be carried away because you have omoluabis as governors
Re: A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) by omoadeleye(m): 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2020
Well the boy looks like a cultist, and the lecturer was shouting "do you want to kill me?" Theo boy may have dared the lecturer hence the confrontation from the lecturer...
Re: A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) by favour32(m): 8:21pm On Mar 15, 2020
Nor blame this person wey video this...the person get Parkinson's disease grin grin grin
So that's why shaky shaky hand...I think say opolo eye dey turn me sef grin
Re: A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) by Octopusssy(f): 8:55pm On Mar 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Too bad
You and this 'dammmnnn nigarr' talk!

Re: A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) by femmy2010(m): 9:05pm On Mar 15, 2020
Anybody wearing that Sowore type of beret are always troublesome.
Re: A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) by IMASTEX: 9:20pm On Mar 15, 2020
Or11:
The silly woman cannot even do a simple job to keep the phone still while recording.
Lol. . .That is what you get when an amateur is trying to record & at the same time trying to watching separately with his eyes forgetting that the video will always be available to see later.

1 Like

Re: A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) by codedlinks: 9:20pm On Mar 15, 2020
Let me drop a comment even though a lot has been said about this issue...
Firstly the lecturer should know...and every students knows you cannot publicly assault anyone on campus...big mistake on the side of the lecturer...I doubt if he is gonna go scot-free...
Having stressed that...I have driven through white house several times...and believe me if you are coming/driving in with small annoyance from whatever it is....it will be multiplied before you exit this corner...students just stay on the road...and their relunctance to leave the road after several hooting will surprised you...
But it's gradually becoming the habit of OAU students...zebra crossing is strolling crossing, even where there is no zebras...they will be crossing like snails...in their mind...they will be saying hit and go scot-free if you can...this habit should change...

1 Like

Re: A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) by lebienconnu: 9:42pm On Mar 15, 2020
The guy must have been so rude. I know this man very well. He is a humble, gentle and an easy going fellow.

Lesson learnt. Always think of the repercussions before you raise your hand against anybody even your own child.
Re: A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) by Or11: 10:20pm On Mar 15, 2020
IMASTEX:

Lol. . .That is what you get when an amateur is trying to record & at the same time trying to watching separately with his eyes forgetting that the video will always be available to see later.

The fight was too interesting that they forgot they were recording it
Re: A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) by Vega100: 10:40pm On Mar 15, 2020
stevenson007:
If na me, I go first allow camera capture us when em dey beat me.

Then I go come beat craze commot for him head and leave the rest for the university authorities.
better shut up there, small boy like u, that man go beat cease commot for ur head.
Re: A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) by Phabulos: 10:58pm On Mar 15, 2020
I know this man.he once collected my phone during practical and was told to come back for it after one week�
Re: A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) by Antoeni(m): 11:53pm On Mar 15, 2020
I see Sowore Revolution Now Beret
Re: A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) by cucuzee247(m): 1:41am On Mar 16, 2020
He should be dealt with accordingly, no one is above the law.
Re: A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) by Ynkcares4all: 8:35am On Mar 16, 2020
Anyway nobody is above the law
Re: A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 16, 2020
happens only in naija
only in nigeria u would see a lecturer slapping a student
do that in a sane nation and u will find urself being reprimanded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland / US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) / Kuje Jailbreak: Hassan, Fleeing Boko Haram Member Recaptured In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.