Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

An Expose On Popcorn Business (baring All) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Expose On Popcorn Business (baring All) (2876 Views)

I Come Baring GIST! / Solar + Gas Popcorn Machines / Beautiful Bride Rocks Boobs-baring Wedding Dress And Her Photos Are Trending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Expose On Popcorn Business (baring All) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 15, 2020
A lady asked how to make colored popcorn and it is on front page.
So am going to tell you all about popcorn business
THE RIGHT MACHINE TO USE
THE GAIN ASPECT
HOW TO POP THE CORN
HOW TO MAKE COLOURED POPCORN.

First know this, you cannot run into debt doing popcorn.

We have two types of popcorn machines that are available.
The electric popcorn machine(local and foreign made.)
And the gas powered machine.

The electric popcorn machine is not economical, you buy generator to power it incase the electricity supply is not constant, you buy fuel and all so let's focus on the gas powered machine.

WE HAVE MOBILE AND TABLE TOP GAS POWERED MACHINES.

This one is more economical and profitable to use. Rugged, durable and easy to use and maintain.

A bag of popcorn cost not more than 10k (25kg)
Carton of butter cost 6600
4 paint rubber of sugar cost 4800
Powdered flavor cos just 50naira. But I use the banana flavor which cost 1400 cos the odor travels far.
Total=21250. (ur investment).

In a bag of popcorn you have 104 cups of corn(use measuring cup used by cake bakers, the biggest size.)

A full popped cup gives you 350naira worth @50.(know that some people sell at @500 at cinemas and in other expensive locations)

So 350x104 cups gives you 36400
36400 - 21250 =15150.(that's your gain on a bag)

Now you will still have quarter carton of butter, just buy 2500 worth of corn(quarter bag) sugar 1paint rubber for 1200, this Will give u additional 9100-3700( ur investment) =5400
15150+5400=20550.
That's how to maximize your profit.

HOW TO MAKE POPCORN
preheat your pot
Add two spoonful of butter(depends on size of pot)
Add 1 cupful of corn(measuring cup)
Add sugar(measuring cup)
Add a little quantity of powdered flavor
Then stir till it begins to pop.

How to make colored popcorn
Repeat the process above the add small quantity of unsweetened colouring to it, stir till it start popping.
NOTE: WE have two types of colouring, THE SWEETENED AND UNSWEETENED,
the unsweetened is used for popcorn cos it only change the colour and not the taste.

Feel free to ask me any question.

Cc lalasticlala
Cc Mynd44

Below are types of machines we have.
The electric type and the gas powered type.

This is not bragging, in the whole world, I am the only one that has built a solar powered popcorn machine and I in cooperated entertainment system to it meaning you can listen to music and charge your phones while working.
At night, it has bright lights to aid your selling.
You can Google that fact.

1st pics, local electric
2) foreign electric
3) table top gas powered
4) mobile gas powered

Re: An Expose On Popcorn Business (baring All) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 15, 2020
The machines I made, my products

1, table top gas powered
2) mobile gas powered
3) solar+gas powered with entertainment system
4) solar+gas powered with entertainment system with display lights to attract customers

Cc lalasticlala
Cc Mynd44

Re: An Expose On Popcorn Business (baring All) by Redman44(m): 11:47pm On Mar 15, 2020
@southniyikaye, thanks for your expose on the Popcorn business. I want to ask one question.

Can the regular maize/corn we have in Nigeria be used to make Popcorn? I am talking about the corn we buy in cooked form or roasted form. The kind of Maize we use to make Pap ( Ogi ). Can this corn be conditioned to make Popcorn? Thanks.
Re: An Expose On Popcorn Business (baring All) by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 16, 2020
Redman44:
@southniyikaye, thanks for your expose on the Popcorn business. I want to ask one question.

Can the regular maize/corn we have in Nigeria be used to make Popcorn? I am talking about the corn we buy in cooked form or roasted form. The kind of Maize we use to make Pap ( Ogi ). Can this corn be conditioned to make Popcorn? Thanks.
no bro, u can't use that, it's so hard to chew when popped. And you can't make gain from it cos it won't rise
Re: An Expose On Popcorn Business (baring All) by Redman44(m): 8:53am On Mar 16, 2020
southniyikaye:
no bro, u can't use that, it's so hard to chew when popped. And you can't make gain from it cos it won't rise

Okay. Thanks a lot.
Re: An Expose On Popcorn Business (baring All) by youngibe(m): 5:08pm On Mar 16, 2020
Thanks for this great information bro. I think you should be able to tell us cost of gas that can pop the whole one bag of corn to know the actual profit
Re: An Expose On Popcorn Business (baring All) by ifortenet(m): 10:25am On Jul 08, 2020
@Southniyikaye kindly send your pricelist of your various popcorn machine to me. I am highly interested, my email address is netzfort1@gmail.com thanks
Re: An Expose On Popcorn Business (baring All) by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 08, 2020
ifortenet:
@Southniyikaye kindly send your pricelist of your various popcorn machine to me. I am highly interested, my email address is netzfort1@gmail.com thanks
check your mail sir/MA
Re: An Expose On Popcorn Business (baring All) by Timwrites: 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2020
Bro.. How can I get your contact?
Re: An Expose On Popcorn Business (baring All) by Foodqueen(f): 9:21pm On Apr 14, 2021
How much is the table top. Pls contact me on Whatsapp. My no is on my signature
Re: An Expose On Popcorn Business (baring All) by Foodqueen(f): 6:54am On Apr 17, 2021
southniyikaye:
THE RIGHT MACHINE TO USE
THE GAIN ASPECT
HOW TO POP THE CORN

The electric popcorn machine is not economical, you buy generator to power it incase the electricity supply is not constant, you buy fuel and all so let's focus on the gas powered machine.

This one is more economical and profitable to use. Rugged, durable and easy to use and maintain.

Powdered flavor cos just 50naira. But I use the banana flavor which cost 1400 cos the odor travels far.

In a bag of popcorn you have 104 cups of corn(use measuring cup used by cake bakers, the biggest size.)

A full popped cup gives you 350naira worth @50.(know that some people sell at @500 at cinemas and in other expensive locations)

Now you will still have quarter carton of butter, just buy 2500 worth of corn(quarter bag) sugar 1paint rubber for 1200, this Will give u additional 9100-3700( ur investment) =5400
15150+5400=20550.

HOW TO MAKE POPCORN
preheat your pot
Add sugar(measuring cup)

Repeat the process above the add small quantity of unsweetened colouring to it, stir till it start popping.
the unsweetened is used for popcorn cos it only change the colour and not the taste.

Cc lalasticlala
Cc Mynd44

This is not bragging, in the whole world, I am the only one that has built a solar powered popcorn machine and I in cooperated entertainment system to it meaning you can listen to music and charge your phones while working.

1st pics, local electric
2) foreign electric
3) table top gas powered
4) mobile gas powered

How much is the table top machine
Re: An Expose On Popcorn Business (baring All) by Danbukason(m): 1:13am On May 04, 2021
southniyikaye:
THE RIGHT MACHINE TO USE
THE GAIN ASPECT
HOW TO POP THE CORN

15150+5400=20550.

HOW TO MAKE POPCORN
preheat your pot
Add sugar(measuring cup)

Cc lalasticlala
Cc Mynd44

1st pics, local electric
2) foreign electric
3) table top gas powered
4) mobile gas powered

Please I would like you to give me a breakdown of the pop corn machine available. Also I would to have a robust discussion with you on this business.
My email address is: anyingorebuka229@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: An Expose On Popcorn Business (baring All) by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 04, 2021
Danbukason:

Please I would like you to give me a breakdown of the pop corn machine available. Also I would to have a robust discussion with you on this business.
My email address is: anyingorebuka229@gmail.com
Thanks
09018448388 I whatsapp
Re: An Expose On Popcorn Business (baring All) by Astrogeotech01: 9:16pm On Sep 23, 2021
pls teach us how to measure the corn, butter, oil and sugar for an 8oz kettle pot of the machine.

Re: An Expose On Popcorn Business (baring All) by Foodqueen(f): 8:33am On Sep 24, 2021
Are banana flavor available in powder?
southniyikaye:
THE RIGHT MACHINE TO USE
THE GAIN ASPECT
HOW TO POP THE CORN

15150+5400=20550.

HOW TO MAKE POPCORN
preheat your pot
Add sugar(measuring cup)

Cc lalasticlala
Cc Mynd44

1st pics, local electric
2) foreign electric
3) table top gas powered
4) mobile gas powered

1 Like

Re: An Expose On Popcorn Business (baring All) by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 22, 2021
Foodqueen:
yes
Re: An Expose On Popcorn Business (baring All) by Olufunke1984(f): 12:25pm On Aug 18, 2023
Can you please contact me on my what app no 07934301222? I'm interested.
Foodqueen:
Re: An Expose On Popcorn Business (baring All) by Foodqueen(f): 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2023
Olufunke1984:
Can you please contact me on my what app no 07934301222? I'm interested.

Interested in what

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin Remedial List 2010/2011 / A Promiscuous "Pastor" Having An Affair With His Benefactor's Wife. (with Pics). / Who Are The Tapa Tribe In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.