Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Cost Of Filling Custody And Divorce At High Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cost Of Filling Custody And Divorce At High Court (1096 Views)

All Marriages Conducted at Ikoyi Registry Are Illegal - High Court / Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) / U.S Mum Living In Saudi Loses Custody Of Her Daughter Because She's Too Western (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Filling Custody And Divorce At High Court by overboard(m): 7:43pm On Mar 15, 2020
Hello house.

I hope this is the right place to ask this but I couldn’t find a better section IMP.

How much would it cost averagely, to file proceeding for divorce and custody of children at the High Court?

Asking for a brother.

He got some quote and needs urgent response to know if he is not being taken advantage of.

Thanks.
Re: Cost Of Filling Custody And Divorce At High Court by Mrdecent(m): 7:54pm On Mar 15, 2020
It depends. Some up to a million naira and on the average 120k.

Go to New lawyer graduates.
Re: Cost Of Filling Custody And Divorce At High Court by overboard(m): 8:14pm On Mar 15, 2020
Mrdecent:
It depends. Some up to a million naira and on the average 120k.

Go to New lawyer graduates.

Thanks

Any more opinions?
Re: Cost Of Filling Custody And Divorce At High Court by anasbeaut(f): 8:26pm On Mar 15, 2020
overboard:
Hello house.

I hope this is the right place to ask this but I couldn’t find a better section IMP.

How much would it cost averagely, to file proceeding for divorce and custody of children at the High Court?

Asking for a brother.

He got some quote and needs urgent response to know if he is not being taken advantage of.

Thanks.

It depends on the state/jurisdiction of the court, the status of the lawyer handling the case, and what the case entails. Some lawyers might charge up to a million or more and some might charge 400,000 or less.

Your brother needs to take into consideration all those factors.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Filling Custody And Divorce At High Court by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2020
Bar. Fatai will collect 20k for starting. He's one of the charge and bail lawyer. After each court appearance just buy alomo bitter two sachets for him till he finishes the case. He is an intelligent lawyer. If you want to use him , pm me for further detail

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Filling Custody And Divorce At High Court by overboard(m): 10:32am On Mar 16, 2020
Thank you everyone.

And that includes @Gforce2015, grin
Re: Cost Of Filling Custody And Divorce At High Court by jacoik(m): 5:07am On Mar 18, 2020
Gforce2015:
Bar. Fatai will collect 20k for starting. He's one of the charge and bail lawyer. After each court appearance just buy alomo bitter two sachets for him till he finishes the case. He is an intelligent lawyer. If you want to use him , pm me for further detail
lolxxxxx hahahaha, guy will you make heaven so? Just two sachet of alomo? Infact meet me at third mainland bridge by 12 am this night we have discussion
Re: Cost Of Filling Custody And Divorce At High Court by kidco: 7:55pm On Oct 05, 2023
Please are you serious.. I need one too..but the cost is mad
Re: Cost Of Filling Custody And Divorce At High Court by ahnie: 8:10pm On Oct 05, 2023
Nawa o... divorce everywhere.
kidco:
Please are you serious.. I need one too..but the cost is mad
You guys should take it easy because of kids involved!
Re: Cost Of Filling Custody And Divorce At High Court by Diligent1(f): 8:20pm On Oct 05, 2023
overboard:
Hello house.

Asking for a brother.

Thanks.
There is no perfect human being on earth.

If there is no life treatenng issue, be patient and with time you will understand each other.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Filling Custody And Divorce At High Court by rickleye: 3:52am On Oct 06, 2023

I’d like his details… asking for a friend
Re: Cost Of Filling Custody And Divorce At High Court by Lance008(m): 7:55am On Oct 06, 2023
See as u cast am because his been a good man to u
Fear Nigerians
Re: Cost Of Filling Custody And Divorce At High Court by ricki: 8:18am On Oct 06, 2023
Just go to court collect form and fill it.

Dem ask certain things ......reason for the divorce, who u dey divorce.

Then dey fix hearing to ask the oda party if he or she agree to seperate. And if children dey dat makes it a bit complex and wealth. Cause of child support and welfare. Share of property.

then u might want to get a lyer sorry i meant lawyer.

Finish .... dont waste money u can do it yoursef.

I do not advocate divorce unless for adultery.

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Mum Teaches Daughter How To Discriminate Against Blacks / Commiting Suicide Is My Only Option At This Point / The Emotional Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.